Report NEP-CMP-2012-03-21This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Omar Feraboli, 2012. "Preferential vs. Full Trade Liberalisation: A Dynamic CGE Model with Heterogeneous Households for Jordan," Working Paper Series 08_12, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Pierre Henry-Labordere, 2012. "Counterparty Risk Valuation: A Marked Branching Diffusion Approach," Working Papers hal-00677348, HAL.
- D. Blueschke & V. Blueschke-Nikolaeva & Ivan Savin, 2012. "New Insights Into Optimal Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Econometric Models: Application of a Heuristic Approach," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-008, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Sebastian Henn, 2012. "Variable Neighborhood Search for the Order Batching and Sequencing Problem with Multiple Pickers," FEMM Working Papers 120004, Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg, Faculty of Economics and Management.
- Jos'e E. Figueroa-L'opez & Peter Tankov, 2012. "Small-time asymptotics of stopped L\'evy bridges and simulation schemes with controlled bias," Papers 1203.2355, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2014.
- Viktor Steiner & Katharina Wrohlich & Peter Haan & Johannes Geyer, 2012. "Documentation of the Tax-Benefit Microsimulation Model STSM: Version 2012," Data Documentation 63, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Bhanumurthy, N. R. & Das, Surajit & Bose, Sukanya, 2012. "Oil Price Shock, Pass-through Policy and its Impact on India," Working Papers 12/99, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Laurence JACQUET & Etienne LEHMANN & Bruno VAN DER LINDEN, 2012. "Signing distortions in optimal tax and other adverse selection problems with random participation," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012003, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- John Geanakoplos & Robert Axtell & Doyne J. Farmer & Peter Howitt & Benjamin Conlee & Jonathan Goldstein & Matthew Hendrey & Nathan M. Palmer & Chun-Yi Yang, 2012. "Getting at Systemic Risk via an Agent-Based Model of the Housing Market," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1852, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Joachim Merz & Dominik Hanglberger & Rafael Rucha, 2011. "The Timing of Daily Demand for Goods and Services - Microsimulation Policy Results of an Aging Society, Increasing Labour Market Flexibility and Extended Public Childcare in Germany," FFB-Discussionpaper 90, Research Institute on Professions (Forschungsinstitut Freie Berufe (FFB)), LEUPHANA University Lüneburg.
- Sven Banischa & Ricardo Lima & Tanya Araújo, 2012. "Agent based models and opinion dynamics as markov chains," Working Papers Department of Economics 2012/10, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Rhema Vaithianathan & Nan Jiang & Toni Ashton, 2012. "A Model for Predicting Readmission Risk in New Zealand," Working Papers 2012-02, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.