Demand in New Zealand hospitals: expect the unexpected?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Nan Jiang & Gail Pacheco, 2014. "Demand in New Zealand Hospitals: Expect the Unexpected?," Working Papers 2014-04, Auckland University of Technology, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Laudicella, Mauro & Li Donni, Paolo & Smith, Peter C., 2013. "Hospital readmission rates: Signal of failure or success?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(5), pages 909-921.
- Christoph Schwierz & Boris Augurzky & Axel Focke & Jürgen Wasem, 2012.
"Demand, selection and patient outcomes in German acute care hospitals,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(3), pages 209-221, March.
- Schwierz, Christoph & Augurzky, Boris & Focke, Axel & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Demand, Selection and Patient Outcomes in German Acute Care Hospitals," Ruhr Economic Papers 74, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Cook, Andrew & Gaynor, Martin & Stephens Jr, Melvin & Taylor, Lowell, 2012.
"The effect of a hospital nurse staffing mandate on patient health outcomes: Evidence from California's minimum staffing regulation,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 340-348.
- Andrew Cook & Martin Gaynor & Melvin Stephens, Jr. & Lowell Taylor, 2012. "The Effect of a Hospital Nurse Staffing Mandate on Patient Health Outcomes: Evidence from California’s Minimum Staffing Regulation," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 12/283, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Evans, William N. & Kim, Beomsoo, 2006. "Patient outcomes when hospitals experience a surge in admissions," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 365-388, March.
- Monica Oliveira, 2004. "Modelling demand and supply influences on utilization: A flow demand model to predict hospital utilization at the small area level," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(20), pages 2237-2251.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:46:y:2014:i:36:p:4475-4489. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.