The Geography Of Knowledge Spillovers And Technological Proximity
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bean, Charles R, 1994. "European Unemployment: A Survey," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 573-619.
- Eli Berman & John Bound & Zvi Griliches, 1994. "Changes in the Demand for Skilled Labor within U. S. Manufacturing: Evidence from the Annual Survey of Manufactures," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 109(2), pages 367-397.
- Brouwer, Erik & Kleinknecht, Alfred & Reijnen, Jeroen O N, 1993.
"Employment Growth and Innovation at the Firm Level,"
Journal of Evolutionary Economics,
Springer, pages 153-159.
- Neugart, Michael & Tuinstra, Jan, 2001. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Labor Market Policy and Employment FS I 01-209, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Michael Neugart & Jan Tuinstra, 2002. "Endogenous fluctuations in the demand for education," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 107, Society for Computational Economics.
- Neugart, M. & Tuinstra, J., 2001. "Endogenous Fluctuations in the Demand of Education," CeNDEF Working Papers 01-04, Universiteit van Amsterdam, Center for Nonlinear Dynamics in Economics and Finance.
- White, Halbert, 1980. "A Heteroskedasticity-Consistent Covariance Matrix Estimator and a Direct Test for Heteroskedasticity," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(4), pages 817-838, May.
- Nadiri, M Ishaq & Rosen, Sherwin, 1969. "Interrelated Factor Demand Functions," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 457-471.
- Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 1998.
"Technology and Changes in Skill Structure: Evidence from Seven OECD Countries,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 113(4), pages 1215-1244.
- Machin, S. & Van Reenen, J., 1997. "Technology and Changes in Skill Structure: Evidence from Seven OECD Countries," Papers 24, Centre for Economic Performance & Institute of Economics.
- Stephen Machin & John Van Reenen, 1998. "Technology and changes in skill structure: evidence from seven OECD countries," IFS Working Papers W98/04, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Diewert, W E, 1971. "An Application of the Shephard Duality Theorem: A Generalized Leontief Production Function," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(3), pages 481-507, May-June.
- Bartel, Ann P & Lichtenberg, Frank R, 1987. "The Comparative Advantage of Educated Workers in Implementing New Technology," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 1-11.
- Julian R. Betts, 1997. "The Skill Bias Of Technological Change In Canadian Manufacturing Industries," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, pages 146-150.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1993. "Labor Demand and the Source of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 4394, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sanjeev Dewan & Chung-ki Min, 1997. "The Substitution of Information Technology for Other Factors of Production: A Firm Level Analysis," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1660-1675.
More about this item
Keywordsgeography of innovation; externalities; knowledge spillovers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:10:y:2001:i:4:p:237-254. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .