Contact information of Institute for Social Science Research, UCLA
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cdl:issres. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lisa Schiff). General contact details of provider: http://www.escholarship.org/repec/issr/ .
- qt8k87v5rr Trading Places: China and the US in the International System
by Baum, Richard & Naughton, Barry
- qt11w7b4pg Climate Change and Public Policy After Copenhagen
by Kahn, Matthew E & Somerville, Richard
- qt7gc5j4jg The Obama Presidency After One Year
by Appleby, Joyce & Lind, Michael
- qt0qw2s3n8 A Multilateral Moment: A New US Foreign Policy?
by Clark, Wesley & Schroeder, Paul W.
- qt0dd6k9gt Future of Public Higher Education in California
by Bousquet, Marc & Newfield, Christopher
- qt7661x837 Perpetual War?
by Clark, General Wesley & Mann, Michael
- qt620417hd Peak Oil and Future of Energy
by Goodstein, David & Smil, Vaclav
- qt88z278jc Climate Change in a World of Slums
by Davis, Mike
- qt4b4325gk Economic Meltdown: Causes and Consequences
by Brenner, Robert & Dymski, Gary
- qt9vq8w1k5 The World Food Crisis
by Friedmann, Harriet & Patel, Raj
- qt5v30j9dg Globalization and Living Standards
by Freeman, Richard B & Leamer, Edward E
- qt8ng5h5pj Climate Change: Causes, Consequences, and How to Respond
by Liverman, Diana & MacDonald, Glen
- qt0sg0782h What is Good for Goldman Sachs is Good for America The Origins of the Present Crisis
by Brenner, Robert
- qt65f652s5 US Foreign Policy: Continuity or Rupture?
by Mann, James & Mueller, John & Steel, Ronald
- qt09x9979k Immigration Policy: Who Benefits?
by Fetzer, Joel & Waldinger, Roger D
- qt9c55s5xr Law and the Courts
by Chemerinsky, Erwin & Yoo, John C
- qt5qb9d13x The Future of the Mass Media
by Massing, Michael & Sheer, Robert
- qt0s21q78c Organized Workers and the Making of Los Angeles, 1890-1915
by Stansbury, Jeffrey D
- qt1gm1t2h0 Bush's America - Rhetoric and Realities
by Caldwell, Christopher & Lind, Michael
- qt4gx6h3bt American Empire?
by Johnson, Chalmers
- qt62n7n600 A New Populism in Latin American?
by Gilly, Adolfo & Filho, Alfredo S
- qt55h5010k Age Shock and Financialization: The Crisis in Pensions
by Blackburn, Robin
- qt3b17628b The Latin American Challenge: Chavez, Morales, Castro
by Ali, Tariq
- qt2jq049h1 Russia: Failed Transition?
by Derluguian, Georgi
- qt19t5g16h The Question of European Unity
by Gillingham, John & Cassen, Bernard
- qt5bc753cd Hugo Chavez and the Future of Venezuela
by Ellner, Steven & Myers, David
- qt2tk1w4q3 Israelâ€™s Separation Fence
by Algazi, Gadi
- qt7fk9n1xd Israel and Palestine
by Rouhana, Nadim & Shafir, Gershon & Doumani, Beshara
- qt01q1q7zp Organizing Against the WTO: Hong Kong
by Au, Loong-Yu
- qt0jx1q14k Democracy in Iraq?
by Cole, Juan & Diamond, Larry
- qt5sz926t6 The Dilemma of Durable Goods
by Morishima, Michio
- qt03k043w8 The Market Economy of the US, 1800-1860
by Henretta, James
- qt2z1185bm Cultural Underpinnings of Capitalist Development in the Early National Period
by Appleby, Joyce
- qt92h6s6rg THe Market and the Origins of American Economic Development, 1750-1850
by Clark, Christopher
- qt4zc171bm China's Rural Enterprises: Effects of Agriculture, Surplus Labor, and Human Capital
by Peng, Yusheng
- qt3z29t4xw Strategic Factors in the Economic Development of Early Massachusetts
by Rothenberg, Winifred
- qt7jr93229 Edgy Cities, Technoblurbs and Simulcrumbs: Depthless Utopias and Dystopias on the Sub-urban Fringe
by Walker, Richard
- qt5x3285q8 Environmental Planning and Policy in the Los Angeles Region: Openings and Opportunities
by FitzSimmons, Margaret & Gottlieb, Robert
- qt4480h6s7 Social Networks, Learning, and Flexibility: Sourcing Scientific Knowledge in New Biotechnology Firms
by Liebeskind, Julia Porter & Oliver, Amalya Lumerman & Zucker, Lynne G. & Brewer, Marilynn B.
- qt30s8h806 Los Angeles 1965-1992: Six Geographies of Urban Restructuring
by Soja, Ed
- qt9qf459t4 The Organization of Biotechnology Science and Its Commercialization in Japan
by Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R.
- qt2509q1nf Explaining New York City's Aberrant Economy: Post-Industrial vs Classical Perspectives
by Fitch, Robert
- qt23z6m92c Institutional Analyses of Organizations: Legitimate but not Institutionalized
by Tolbert, Pamela S. & Zucker, Lynne G.
- qt4d96f3xh Inter-Institutional Spillover Effects in the Commercialization of Bioscience
by Zucker, Lynne G. & Darby, Michael R. & Armstrong, Jeff
- qt2nw4d7c3 In Between Markets and Hierarchies - Networking Through the Life Cycle of New Biotechnology Firms
by Oliver, Amalya Lumerman
- qt0gd8j9k8 Collaboration Structure and Information Dilemmas in Biotechnology: Organizational Boundaries as Trust Production
by Zucker, Lynne G. & Brewer, Marilynn B. & Darby, Michael R. & Peng, Yusheng
- qt840862km Twice Versus Direct Migrants: East African Sikh Settlers in Britain
by Bhachu, Parminder
- qt65x5987f Critical Issues in the U.S. Legal Immigration Reform Debate
by Papademetriou, Demetrios G.
- qt4217p95h The Underside of Fashion: Immigrants in the Parisian Garment Industry
by Morokvasic, Mirjana
- qt56m9h3n9 Immigrant Entrepreneurs in France: A European Overview
by Simon, Gildas
- qt5wv039z6 Immigration Law in New Zealand and the USA: A Comparison of Recent Changes in New Zealand's Immigration Law with Those Made in the USA
by Wearing, Brian
- qt34z230ph Immigrant Women in the Federal Republic of Germany
by Wilpert, Czarina Huerta
- qt21f995xx Immigrant Entrepreneurs in Israel, Canada and California
by Razin, Eran
- qt9rp5p8d3 Asian and Latino Immigrants in the Los Angeles Garment Industry: An Exploration of the Relationship Between Capitalism and Racial Oppression
by Bonacich, Edna
- qt7jp6m12s Subethnicity: Armenians in Los Angeles
by Sabagh, Georges & Bozorgmehr, Mehdi & Der-Martirosian, Claudia
- qt52d1c4hh Immigrant Women in Los Angeles
by Morales, Rebecca & Ong, Paul M.
- qt2w76n5vs Korean Immigrants in Los Angeles
by Min, Pyong Gap
- qt1jx9t87h Koreans in Japan and the United States: Attitudes Toward Achievement and Authority
by Devos, Georges & Kim, Eun Young
- qt6sg9z2vt California Immigrants Today
by Cornelius, Wayne A.
- qt6913h259 Residential Segregation and Acculturation: An Examination of Patterns in California in 1980
by Langberg, Mark & Farley, Reynolds
- qt6s3927f4 Hispanic Suburbanization in Los Angeles: Social Arrival and Barrio Formation
by Estrada, Leobardo F.
- qt5c83023b Blacks and Other Racial Minorities: The Significance of Color in Inequality
by Darden, Joe T.
- qt56q3d310 Mexican Labor in Los Angeles
by Ong, Paul M. & Morales, Rebecca
- qt498361pz Exclusion of the Majority: Shrinking College Access and Public Policy in Metropolitan Los Angeles
by Orfield, Gary
- qt9g79s82x Ethnicity and the Politics of Growth in Monterey Park, California
by Horton, John
- qt9j54d99v Ethnic Preferences and Neighborhood Transitions
by Clark, William A.V.
- qt0925b15p Alternative Thesis of Minority Mobility: Comparing Los Angeles County West Indians and Chinese
by Arnold, Faye W.
- qt8927m6mp New York City's Informal Economy
by Sassen, Saskia
- qt87v8r6z2 On the Costs of Being American Indian: Ethnic Identity and Economic Opportunity
by Snipp, C. Matthew
- qt85b0z47f Some Problems in the Sociology of the Ethnic Economy
by Cobas, Jose A.
- qt46q6n80r Ethnic Dilemmas in Comparative Perspective: An Overview
by Johnson, James H. Jr. & Oliver, Melvin L.
- qt2dr328b6 Local Economy and Ethnic Entrepreneurs
by Light, Ivan
- qt1h1973qp Changing Chicano Gangs: Acculturation, Generational Change, Evolution of Deviance or Emerging Underclass?
by Moore, Joan
- qt8rm703tr Ethnicity and Gender in the Global Periphery: A Comparison of Basotho and Navajo Women
by Harris, Betty J.
- qt8sf2r8w6 Racial and Ethnic Politics in America
by Pinderhughes, Dianne M.
- qt6bc3v3p8 Meritocracy and Diversity in Higher Education: Discrimination Against Asian-Americans in the Post-Bakke Era
by Wang, L. Ling-Chi
- qt5gc241zw Blacks and Cubans in Metropolitan Miami's Changing Economy
by Rose, Harold M.
- qt5bn201sg Place, Politics and Ethnicity in the Contemporary American City
by Shelley, Fred M. & Jablonsky, Thomas J. & Harris, Betty J.
- qt14m3n2pm Ethnicity, Employment and Migration
by Wilson, Franklin D. & Tienda, Marta
- qt00d9q2b2 Race, Ethnicity and Employment, 1970-1985
by Sandefur, Gary D. & Powers, Dan
- qt8jg8r8zz Comparative Ethnicity: Salient Policy Issues and Research Agenda
by Oliver, Melvin O. & Johnson, James H. Jr.
- qt8wt0s6zw Ethnic Cleavages and Voting Patterns in Los Angeles
by Jackson, Bryan O.
- qt4hw7c4qt The Politics of Cultural Diversity: Racial and Ethnic Mass Attitudes in California
by Gilliam, Franklin D. Jr.
- qt0mq0r5d6 Recent Racial Incidents in Higher Education: A Contemporary Perspective
by Farrell, Walter C. Jr. & Jones, Cloyzelle K.
- qt9353344c Machine-Readable Data Sources for Comparative Ethnic Research: Problems and Prospects
by Stephenson, Elizabeth
- qt36k043k5 Sex Differences in the Allocation of Work Effort Among Professionals and Managers
by Bielby, Denise D. & Bielby, William T.
- qt90h0v02j Disciplinary Differences in Research Performance by Female Academicians: The Effect of the Proportion of Women
by Rebne, Douglas
- qt8316h7xg An Approach to CATI Instrument Management Design Utilizing the Properties of Logical Structures
by Futterman, Matthew
- qt5b42g3s5 Some Implications of Maternal Employment for the Mother and the Family
by Tangney, June Price & Feshbach, Norma Deitch
- qt5080n5nv Work and Family Roles and Women's Mental Health
by Repetti, Rena L.
- qt4kp677k1 Workforce Flexibility: Implications for Women Workers
by Christopherson, Susan
- qt1633r3hx Gender and the Choice of Physicians' Employment Status
by Custer, William S. & Dimon, Denise
- qt1192n0kr Women, Work, and Welfare: The Need for a Community Model
by Welch, Mary Beth
- qt1rn1s820 Sex Object and Worker: Incompatible Images of Women
by Gutek, Barbara A. & Dunwoody, Verna
- qt9x36g2xv The Comparative Sociology of Women Lawyers: The "Feminization" of the Legal Profession
by Menkel-Meadow, Carrie
- qt6rh842xj Recovery from Unemplyment in Latina Women After a Plant Closure
by Castro, Felipe G. & Romero, Gloria J.
- qt4n09p8vs Physical Activity on the Job: Effects on Birth Outcomes and Implications for Public Policy
by Gardin, Susan K.
- qt9383b501 Work and Women's Health: The Role of Job-Based Social Support
by Browner, C. H.
- qt2754j9z5 An Investigation of the Response Rates in a Random Digit Dialed Telephone Survey of Southern California
by Dull, Valerie T. & Kosterman, Rick
- qt5ss7c039 Learning About Bilingual, Multicultural Organizing
by Heskin, Allan David & Heffner, Robert
- qt54d5s0q5 Are the Characterisitcs of Exiles Different from Immigrants? The Case of Iranians in Los Angeles
by Sabagh, Georges & Bozorgmehr, Mehdi
- qt2g06k60f The Social Coalition Character of the Democratic and Republican Precinct Cadres in Detroit, 1956-1984
by Eldersveld, Samuel J.
- qt013317jw Post-Industrialization and the Social Organization of Afro-Trinidadian Immigrants in Los Angeles
by Ho, Christine G.T.
- qt85x2q9hk Occupational Status Attainment Among Ethnic Groups in Los Angeles
by Treiman, Donald J. & Lew, Vivian & Lee, Hye-Kyung & Brown, Thad A.
- qt8cp4b4j2 Ethnic Officeholders and Party Activists in Los Angeles County
by Guerra, Fernando J. & Marvick, Dwaine
- qt27q3z2tz Party Coalitions and Ethnic Divisions in a Multi-Ethnic City
by Petrocik, John R. & Patterson, Dennis P.
- qt1c16c4sc Beyond the Neighborhood: The Spatial Distribution of Social Ties in Three Urban Black Communities
by Oliver, Melvin L.
- qt7mb2n3qn The UCLA Asian Pacific American Voter Registration Study
by Nakanishi, Don T.
- qt0xt617pk Sources of Stress in Latino Women Experiencing Unemployment After a Plant Closure
by Castro, Felipe & Romero, Gloria & Cervantes, Richard C.
- qt4ds7m7mt Sex Ratio Imbalance Among Los Angeles Afro-Americans
by Tucker, M. Belinda