A nonparametric test for the change of the density function in strong mixing processes
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kramer, Walter & Ploberger, Werner & Alt, Raimund, 1988. "Testing for Structural Change in Dynamic Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 56(6), pages 1355-1369, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Natalie Neumeyer & Ingrid Van Keilegom, 2009. "Change‐Point Tests for the Error Distribution in Non‐parametric Regression," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 36(3), pages 518-541, September.
- Kapetanios, George, 2009. "Testing for strict stationarity in financial variables," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2346-2362, December.
- Leonie Selk & Natalie Neumeyer, 2013. "Testing for a Change of the Innovation Distribution in Nonparametric Autoregression: The Sequential Empirical Process Approach," Scandinavian Journal of Statistics, Danish Society for Theoretical Statistics;Finnish Statistical Society;Norwegian Statistical Association;Swedish Statistical Association, vol. 40(4), pages 770-788, December.
- Su, Liangjun & Xiao, Zhijie, 2008. "Testing for parameter stability in quantile regression models," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 78(16), pages 2768-2775, November.
More about this item
KeywordsA change point problem Sequential density estimate Strong mixing processes Functional central limit theorem;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:stapro:v:66:y:2004:i:1:p:25-34. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/622892/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.