The availability of drugs: what does it mean in Ugandan primary care
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haddad, Slim & Fournier, Pierre, 1995. "Quality, cost and utilization of health services in developing countries. A longitudinal study in Zaïre," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 743-753, March.
- Gilson, Lucy, 1995. "Management and health care reform in sub-Saharan Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 695-710, March.
- Macrae, Joanna & Zwi, Anthony B. & Gilson, Lucy, 1996. "A triple burden for health sector reform: 'Post'-conflict rehabilitation in Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1095-1108, April.
- McPake, Barbara & Asiimwe, Delius & Mwesigye, Francis & Ofumbi, Mathias & Ortenblad, Lisbeth & Streefland, Pieter & Turinde, Asaph, 1999. "Informal economic activities of public health workers in Uganda: implications for quality and accessibility of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 849-865, October.
- Gilson, Lucy & Kitange, Henry & Teuscher, Thomas, 1993. "Assessment of process quality in Tanzanian primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, December.
- Birungi, Harriet, 1998. "Injections and self-help: risk and trust in Ugandan health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1455-1462, November.