The availability of drugs: what does it mean in Ugandan primary care
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Haddad, Slim & Fournier, Pierre, 1995. "Quality, cost and utilization of health services in developing countries. A longitudinal study in Zaïre," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 743-753, March.
- Gilson, Lucy, 1995. "Management and health care reform in sub-Saharan Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 695-710, March.
- Macrae, Joanna & Zwi, Anthony B. & Gilson, Lucy, 1996. "A triple burden for health sector reform: 'Post'-conflict rehabilitation in Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1095-1108, April.
- McPake, Barbara & Asiimwe, Delius & Mwesigye, Francis & Ofumbi, Mathias & Ortenblad, Lisbeth & Streefland, Pieter & Turinde, Asaph, 1999. "Informal economic activities of public health workers in Uganda: implications for quality and accessibility of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 849-865, October.
- Gilson, Lucy & Kitange, Henry & Teuscher, Thomas, 1993. "Assessment of process quality in Tanzanian primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, December.
- Birungi, Harriet, 1998. "Injections and self-help: risk and trust in Ugandan health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1455-1462, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Okwaro, Ferdinand M. & Chandler, Clare I.R. & Hutchinson, Eleanor & Nabirye, Christine & Taaka, Lilian & Kayendeke, Miriam & Nayiga, Susan & Staedke, Sarah G., 2015. "Challenging logics of complex intervention trials: Community perspectives of a health care improvement intervention in rural Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 131(C), pages 10-17.
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007.
"Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda,"
NBER Working Papers
13034, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," CEPR Discussion Papers 6274, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2007. "Bribery in Health Care in Peru and Uganda," IZA Discussion Papers 2757, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jennifer Hunt, 2007. "Bribery In Health Care In Peru And Uganda," Departmental Working Papers 2007-02, McGill University, Department of Economics.
- Hunt, Jennifer, 2010. "Bribery in health care in Uganda," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 699-707, September.
- Parkhurst, Justin Oliver & Penn-Kekana, Loveday & Blaauw, Duane & Balabanova, Dina & Danishevski, Kirill & Rahman, Syed Azizur & Onama, Virgil & Ssengooba, Freddie, 2005. "Health systems factors influencing maternal health services: a four-country comparison," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 127-138, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:hepoli:v:65:y:2003:i:2:p:167-179. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol .