The availability of drugs: what does it mean in Ugandan primary care
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Haddad, Slim & Fournier, Pierre, 1995. "Quality, cost and utilization of health services in developing countries. A longitudinal study in Zaïre," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(6), pages 743-753, March.
- Macrae, Joanna & Zwi, Anthony B. & Gilson, Lucy, 1996. "A triple burden for health sector reform: 'Post'-conflict rehabilitation in Uganda," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 42(7), pages 1095-1108, April.
- McPake, Barbara & Asiimwe, Delius & Mwesigye, Francis & Ofumbi, Mathias & Ortenblad, Lisbeth & Streefland, Pieter & Turinde, Asaph, 1999. "Informal economic activities of public health workers in Uganda: implications for quality and accessibility of care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 49(7), pages 849-865, October.
- Birungi, Harriet, 1998. "Injections and self-help: risk and trust in Ugandan health care," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1455-1462, November.
- Gilson, Lucy, 1995. "Management and health care reform in sub-Saharan Africa," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 40(5), pages 695-710, March.
- Gilson, Lucy & Kitange, Henry & Teuscher, Thomas, 1993. "Assessment of process quality in Tanzanian primary care," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 119-139, December.