by members of
Department of Agricultural Economics and Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Montana State University-Bozeman
Bozeman, Montana (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Bekkerman, Anton & Schweizer, Heidi & Smith, Vincent H., 2013. "The Impacts of the Canadian Wheat Board Ruling on the North American Malt Barley Markets," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149818, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Smith, Vincent H. & Watts, Myles J., 2012. "The SURE Program: An Investigation of Moral Hazard Opportunities and Adverse Selection Effects," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124178, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Brown, James & Bekkerman, Anton & Atwood, Joseph A. & Watts, Myles J., 2012. "An Empirical Assessment of Simultaneous Ethanol Policy Changes on U.S. Agricultural Markets," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124177, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Anton Bekkerman & Gregory Gilpin, 2011. "The Impact of the Internet on Information Searching and Demand for Traditional Information Resources," Caepr Working Papers 2011-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Myles Watts & Anton Bekkerman, 2011. "Agricultural Disaster Aid Programs A SURE Invitation to Wasteful Spending," Working Papers 32543, American Enterprise Institute.
- Jason Pearcy & Scott J. Savage, 2009. "The Effects of International Simple Resale on Prices in International Telecommunications Markets," Working Papers 09-19, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2009. "Spatial Analysis of Market Linkages in North Carolina Using Threshold Autoregression Models with Variable Transaction Costs," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49282, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Pelletier, Denis, 2009. "Basis Volatilities of Corn and Soybean in Spatially Separated Markets: The Effect of Ethanol Demand," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin 49281, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Bekkerman, Anton, 2007. "The Housing Boom and Its Effect on Farmland Acreage," 2007 Annual Meeting, July 29-August 1, 2007, Portland, Oregon TN 9697, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Susan M. Capalbo & Michael Denny, 1985. "Testing Long-Run Productivity Models for the Canadian and U.S. Agricultural Sectors," NBER Working Papers 1764, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- JosÃ© J. Canals-CerdÃ¡ & Jason Pearcy, 2013. "Arriving in Time: Estimation of English Auctions With a Stochastic Number of Bidders," Journal of Business & Economic Statistics, American Statistical Association, vol. 31(2), pages 125-135, April.
- H. Spencer Banzhaf & Timothy Fitzgerald & Kurt Schnier, 2013. "Nonregulatory Approaches to the Environment: Coasean and Pigouvian Perspectives," Review of Environmental Economics and Policy, Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 7(2), pages 238-258, July.
- Anton Bekkerman & Barry K. Goodwin & Nicholas E. Piggott, 2013. "A variable threshold band approach to measuring market linkages," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(19), pages 2705-2714, July.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Brester, Gary W. & McDonald, Tyrel J., 2013. "A Semiparametric Approach to Analyzing Differentiated Agricultural Products," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 45(01), February.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Gilpin, Gregory, 2013. "High-speed Internet growth and the demand for locally accessible information content," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(C), pages 1-10.
- Bekkerman, Anton, 2013. "The Changing Landscape of Northern Great Plains Wheat Markets," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 28(2).
- Fitzgerald Timothy, 2012. "Natural Resource Production under Divided Ownership: Evidence from Coalbed Methane," Review of Law & Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 8(3), pages 719-757, December.
- Anton Bekkerman & Vincent H. Smith & Myles J. Watts, 2012. "The SURE program and incentives for crop insurance participation: A theoretical and empirical analysis," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 72(3), pages 381-401, September.
- Gregory A. Gilpin & Anton Bekkerman, 2012. "Cost-effective hiring in US high schools: estimating optimal teacher quantity and quality decisions," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 19(14), pages 1421-1424, September.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Piggott, Nicholas E. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Jefferson-Moore, Kenrett Y., 2012. "A Market-based Mitigation Program for Wind-borne Diseases," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 41(2), August.
- Anton Bekkerman, 2011. "Time-varying hedge ratios in linked agricultural markets," Agricultural Finance Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 71(2), pages 179-200, July.
- Yongmin Chen & Jason Pearcy, 2010. "Dynamic pricing: when to entice brand switching and when to reward consumer loyalty," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(4), pages 674-685.
- Timothy Fitzgerald, 2010. "Evaluating Split Estates in Oil and Gas Leasing," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 86(2), pages 294-312.
- Bekkerman, Anton & Goodwin, Barry K. & Piggott, Nicholas E., 2008. "Spatio-temporal Risk and Severity Analysis of Soybean Rust in the United States," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 33(3), December.
- Antle, John & Capalbo, Susan & Mooney, Sian & Elliott, Edward & Paustian, Keith, 2003. "Spatial heterogeneity, contract design, and the efficiency of carbon sequestration policies for agriculture," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 231-250, September.
- Friesen, J. & Capalbo, S. & Denny, M., 1992. "Dynamic factor demand equations in U.S. and Canadian agriculture," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 251-266, February.
- J. Friesen & S. Capalbo & M. Denny, 1991. "Testing Short-Run Factor Demand Models in Canadian and U.S. Agriculture," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 624-37, August.
- Capalbo, Susan M., 1986. "Temporary equilibrium production models for a common-property renewable-resource sector," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 263-284.