Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 99, Issue C
- 1-17 How many pears would a pear packer pack if a pear packer could pack pears at quasi-exogenously varying piece rates?
by Chang, Tom & Gross, Tal
- 18-31 Modeling regional linkage of financial markets
by Huang, Weihong & Chen, Zhenxi
- 32-52 Self-organization of hexagonal agglomeration patterns in new economic geography models
by Ikeda, Kiyohiro & Murota, Kazuo & Akamatsu, Takashi & Kono, Tatsuhito & Takayama, Yuki
- 53-68 Individualism and the cultural roots of management practices
by van Hoorn, André
- 69-84 Envy, guilt, and the Phillips curve
by Ahrens, Steffen & Snower, Dennis J.
- 85-95 Implicit collusion in non-exclusive contracting under adverse selection
by Han, Seungjin
- 96-108 When parity promotes peace: Resolving conflict between asymmetric agents
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 109-125 Network analysis and calibration of the “leveraged network-based financial accelerator”
by Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro & Riccetti, Luca & Russo, Alberto
- 126-154 Gender differences in risk aversion: Do single-sex environments affect their development?
by Booth, Alison & Cardona-Sosa, Lina & Nolen, Patrick
- 155-167 Bounded rationality and group size in Tullock contests: Experimental evidence
by Lim, Wooyoung & Matros, Alexander & Turocy, Theodore L.
- 168-177 Platform selection in the lab
by Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Helland, Leif
- 178-194 Delegating the decision-making authority to terminate a sequential project
by Tamada, Yasunari & Tsai, Tsung-Sheng
2014, Volume 98, Issue C
- 1-28 Healthy habits: The connection between diet, exercise, and locus of control
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Kassenboehmer, Sonja C. & Schurer, Stefanie
- 29-40 ‘Let me dream on!’ Anticipatory emotions and preference for timing in lotteries
by Kocher, Martin G. & Krawczyk, Michal & van Winden, Frans
- 41-55 Who cooperates in repeated games: The role of altruism, inequity aversion, and demographics
by Dreber, Anna & Fudenberg, Drew & Rand, David G.
- 56-69 Why are educated and risk-loving persons more mobile across regions?
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan & Suedekum, Jens & Lameli, Alfred
- 70-88 Developing new ideas: Spin-outs, spinoffs, or internal divisions
by Nikolowa, Radoslawa
- 89-96 Consumer myopia, competition and the incentives to unshroud add-on information
by Wenzel, Tobias
- 97-114 On the advantages and disadvantages of subjective measures
by Jahedi, Salar & Méndez, Fabio
- 115-124 (When) Do stronger patents increase continual innovation?
by Chen, Yongmin & Pan, Shiyuan & Zhang, Tianle
- 125-132 Reinterpreting King Solomon's problem: Malice and mechanism design
by Guha, Brishti
2014, Volume 97, Issue C
- 1-26 Misery Loves Company: Exogenous shocks in retirement expectations and social comparison effects on subjective well-being
by Montizaan, Raymond M. & Vendrik, Maarten C.M.
- 27-36 Risk taking of executives under different incentive contracts: Experimental evidence
by Lefebvre, Mathieu & Vieider, Ferdinand M.
- 37-46 Myopic risk-taking in tournaments
by Eriksen, Kristoffer W. & Kvaløy, Ola
- 47-60 Social capital and entrepreneurial activity: A pseudo-panel approach
by Kim, Byung-Yeon & Kang, Youngho
- 61-71 The costs of conflict
by Smith, Adam C. & Houser, Daniel & Leeson, Peter T. & Ostad, Ramin
- 72-83 Can higher rewards lead to less effort? Incentive reversal in teams
by Klor, Esteban F. & Kube, Sebastian & Winter, Eyal & Zultan, Ro’i
- 84-102 Social learning and health insurance enrollment: Evidence from China's New Cooperative Medical Scheme
by Liu, Hong & Sun, Qi & Zhao, Zhong
- 103-112 On the complementarity of prosocial norms: The case of restaurant tipping during the holidays
by Greenberg, Adam Eric
- 113-125 Myopic loss aversion and market experience
by Mayhew, Brian W. & Vitalis, Adam
- 126-137 Bidding behavior given point and interval values in a second-price auction
by Banerjee, Prasenjit & Shogren, Jason F.
- 138-142 Scale manipulation in dictator games
by Ockenfels, Axel & Werner, Peter
- 143-154 Does laboratory trading mirror behavior in real world markets? Fair bargaining and competitive bidding on eBay
by Bolton, Gary E. & Ockenfels, Axel
- 155-168 Hierarchy, coercion, and exploitation: An experimental analysis
by Nikiforakis, Nikos & Oechssler, Jörg & Shah, Anwar
- 169-184 Decision costs and price sensitivity: Field experimental evidence from India
by Spears, Dean
- 185-203 Worker characteristics and wage differentials: Evidence from a gift-exchange experiment
by Englmaier, Florian & Strasser, Sebastian & Winter, Joachim
- 204-218 The roles of risk and ambiguity in technology adoption
by Barham, Bradford L. & Chavas, Jean-Paul & Fitz, Dylan & Salas, Vanessa Ríos & Schechter, Laura
- 219-235 Indecisiveness in behavioral welfare economics
by Mandler, Michael
2013, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-20 Don’t worry, be happy? Happiness and reemployment
by Krause, Annabelle
- 21-31 Inferred vs. stated attribute non-attendance in choice experiments: A study of doctors’ prescription behaviour
by Hole, Arne Risa & Kolstad, Julie Riise & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- 32-47 Let me vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees
by Bosman, R. & Maier, P. & Sadiraj, V. & van Winden, F.
- 48-64 Voluntary disclosure and the strategic behavior of colleges
by Conlin, Michael & Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Chapman, Gabrielle
- 65-84 Survey response in probabilistic questions and its impact on inference
by de Bresser, Jochem & van Soest, Arthur
- 85-103 What makes a critic tick? Connected authors and the determinants of book reviews
by Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Luca, Michael & Motta, Alberto
- 104-119 Is there a cultural component in tax morale? Evidence from immigrants in Europe
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki
- 120-134 Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity
by Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Vlassopoulos, Michael
2013, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-19 Communication and commitment in contests
by Fu, Qiang & Gürtler, Oliver & Münster, Johannes
- 20-33 Sometimes less is more – The influence of information aggregation on investment decisions
by Kaufmann, Christine & Weber, Martin
- 34-48 Voluntary contributions with redistribution: The effect of costly sanctions when one person's punishment is another's reward
by Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis & Garcia, Bruno
- 49-69 Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit
by Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio & Zirulia, Lorenzo
- 70-89 Repeated moral hazard with a time-inconsistent agent
by Yılmaz, Murat
- 90-110 Institutions, culture, and open source
by Engelhardt, Sebastian v. & Freytag, Andreas
- 111-125 Persuasive communication when the sender's incentives are uncertain
by Jindapon, Paan & Oyarzun, Carlos
- 130-145 Simplification and saving
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 146-158 The impacts of mandatory financial education: Evidence from a randomized field study
by Collins, J. Michael
- 159-174 Discounting financial literacy: Time preferences and participation in financial education programs
by Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles D.
- 186-196 Before and after: The impact of a real bubble crash on investors’ trading behavior in the lab
by Gong, Binglin & Lei, Vivian & Pan, Deng
- 197-206 Lending patterns in poor neighborhoods
by Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Craig, Ben R.
- 207-223 Prohibitions, price caps, and disclosures: A look at state policies and alternative financial product use
by McKernan, Signe-Mary & Ratcliffe, Caroline & Kuehn, Daniel
- 224-239 Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments
by Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude
- 240-251 Competition as a savings incentive: A field experiment at a homeless shelter
by Linardi, Sera & Tanaka, Tomomi
- 252-269 Experiments in Islamic microfinance
by El-Komi, Mohamed & Croson, Rachel
- 270-285 Reputation in a public goods game: Taking the design of credit bureaus to the lab
by McIntosh, Craig & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Buck, Steven & Rosada, Tomas
- 286-298 Trust, trust games and stated trust: Evidence from rural Bangladesh
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-10 Guns and crime revisited
by Guha, Brishti
- 11-33 Buyer behavior under the Best Offer mechanism: A theoretical model and empirical evidence from eBay Motors
by Huang, Ching-I & Chen, Jong-Rong & Lee, Chiu-Yu
- 34-51 Sanctions that signal: An experiment
by Galbiati, Roberto & Schlag, Karl H. & van der Weele, Joël J.
- 52-67 On the role of non-equilibrium focal points as coordination devices
by Bosch-Domènech, Antoni & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 68-79 Love thy neighbor? Recessions and interpersonal trust in Latin America
by Searing, Elizabeth A.M.
- 80-89 Rational inattentiveness in a forecasting experiment
by Goecke, Henry & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Roos, Michael W.M.
- 90-102 Designing self-reporting regimes to encourage truth telling: An experimental study
by Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
- 103-115 Legislative committees as information intermediaries: A unified theory of committee selection and amendment rules
by Ambrus, Attila & Azevedo, Eduardo M. & Kamada, Yuichiro & Takagi, Yuki
- 116-124 An experimental test of the efficacy of a simple reputation mechanism to solve social dilemmas
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 130-144 An experimental investigation of reputation effects of disclosure in an investment/trust game
by Lunawat, Radhika
- 145-159 Inducing risk neutral preferences with binary lotteries: A reconsideration
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 160-171 The “play-out” effect and preference reversals: Evidence for noisy maximization
by Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A.
- 172-182 Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers
by Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco
- 183-189 High stakes behavior with low payoffs: Inducing preferences with Holt–Laury gambles
by Dickhaut, John & Houser, Daniel & Aimone, Jason A. & Tila, Dorina & Johnson, Cathleen
- 190-205 Marshall and Walras, disequilibrium trades and the dynamics of equilibration in the continuous double auction market
by Plott, Charles & Roy, Nilanjan & Tong, Baojia
- 206-221 Human economic choice as costly information processing
by Dickhaut, John & Smith, Vernon & Xin, Baohua & Rustichini, Aldo
- 222-233 You cannot gamble on others: Dissociable systems for strategic uncertainty and risk in the brain
by Ekins, W. Gavin & Caceda, Ricardo & Capra, C. Monica & Berns, Gregory S.
- 234-241 Economic probes of mental function and the extraction of computational phenotypes
by Kishida, Kenneth T. & Montague, P. Read
- 242-256 Building and rebuilding trust with promises and apologies
by Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Sznycer, Daniel
- 257-267 Transparency, efficiency and the distribution of economic welfare in pass-through investment trust games
by Rietz, Thomas A. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 268-277 Do liars believe? Beliefs and other-regarding preferences in sender–receiver games
by Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 281-294 Contractual versus non-contractual trade: The role of institutions in China
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Hong, Chang & Ma, Hong & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 295-313 Financial development and the product cycle
by Basco, Sergi
- 314-329 Comparative advantage, complexity, and volatility
by Krishna, Pravin & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 330-344 Incomplete contracts and the boundaries of the multinational firm
by Nunn, Nathan & Trefler, Daniel
- 345-357 Productivity, relationship-specific inputs and the sourcing modes of multinationals
by Defever, Fabrice & Toubal, Farid
- 358-380 Task offshoring and organizational form: Theory and evidence from China
by Li, Zhiyuan
- 381-392 Hymer's multinationals
by de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 393-404 Suppliers of multinationals and the forced linkage effect: Evidence from firm level data
by Godart, Olivier N. & Görg, Holger
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-16 Do higher child care subsidies improve parental well-being? Evidence from Quebec's family policies
by Brodeur, Abel & Connolly, Marie
- 17-31 Bounded awareness, heuristics and the Precautionary Principle
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 32-50 The enemy you can’t see: An investigation of the disruption of dark networks
by McBride, Michael & Hewitt, David
- 51-61 Unequal opportunities and distributive justice
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Fischbacher, Urs & Föllmi-Heusi, Franziska
- 62-70 Strategic behavior of Federal Open Market Committee board members: Evidence from members’ forecasts
by Nakazono, Yoshiyuki
- 71-77 Do people avoid opportunities to donate?
by Knutsson, Mikael & Martinsson, Peter & Wollbrant, Conny
- 78-100 Keeping up with CEO Jones: Benchmarking and executive compensation
by Laschever, Ron A.
- 101-115 Experimental evidence on dynamic pollution tax policies
by Vossler, Christian A. & Suter, Jordan F. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 116-140 Is it really good to annuitize?
by Feigenbaum, James & Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli
- 141-148 The (in)stability of social preferences: Using justice sensitivity to predict when altruism collapses
by Lotz, Sebastian & Schlösser, Thomas & Cain, Daylian M. & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 149-165 Overconfidence and asymmetric information: The case of insurance
by Sandroni, Alvaro & Squintani, Francesco
- 166-185 One nation under a groove? Understanding national identity
by Georgiadis, Andreas & Manning, Alan
- 186-195 Claims and confounds in economic experiments
by Zizzo, Daniel John
- 196-204 Studying deception without deceiving participants: An experiment of deception experiments
by Alberti, Federica & Güth, Werner
- 205-218 Do voluntary payments to advisors improve the quality of financial advice? An experimental deception game
by Angelova, Vera & Regner, Tobias
- 219-226 Do customers return excessive change in a restaurant?
by Azar, Ofer H. & Yosef, Shira & Bar-Eli, Michael
- 227-232 Deception: The role of guilt
by Battigalli, Pierpaolo & Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin
- 233-238 Sloppy work, lies and theft: A novel experimental design to study counterproductive behaviour
by Belot, Michèle & Schröder, Marina
- 239-247 The value of lies in an ultimatum game with imperfect information
by Besancenot, Damien & Dubart, Delphine & Vranceanu, Radu
- 248-257 Unethical behavior in the field: Demographic characteristics and beliefs of the cheater
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Landini, Fabio & Piovesan, Marco
- 258-265 When do we lie?
by Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil
- 266-272 The dark side of team incentives: Experimental evidence on advice quality from financial service professionals
by Danilov, Anastasia & Biemann, Torsten & Kring, Thorn & Sliwka, Dirk
- 273-278 Avoiding lying: The case of delegated deception
by Erat, Sanjiv
- 279-284 Separating Will from Grace: An experiment on conformity and awareness in cheating
by Fosgaard, Toke Reinholt & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Piovesan, Marco
- 285-292 Self-serving altruism? The lure of unethical actions that benefit others
by Gino, Francesca & Ayal, Shahar & Ariely, Dan
- 293-300 Measuring lying aversion
by Gneezy, Uri & Rockenbach, Bettina & Serra-Garcia, Marta
- 301-304 How luck and performance affect stealing
by Gravert, Christina
- 305-313 The royal lie
by Hoffmann, Mareike & Lauer, Thomas & Rockenbach, Bettina
- 314-320 Disclosing advisor's interests neither hurts nor helps
by Ismayilov, Huseyn & Potters, Jan
- 321-327 Fooling the Nice Guys: Explaining receiver credulity in a public good game with lying and punishment
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Ter Meer, Janna
- 328-336 Cheating in mind games: The subtlety of rules matters
by Jiang, Ting
- 337-346 Implicit vs. explicit deception in ultimatum games with incomplete information
by Kriss, Peter H. & Nagel, Rosemarie & Weber, Roberto A.
- 347-362 Harmful lie aversion and lie discovery in noisy expert advice games
by Lightle, John P.
- 363-366 The heritability of moral standards for everyday dishonesty
by Loewen, Peter J. & Dawes, Christopher T. & Mazar, Nina & Johannesson, Magnus & Koellinger, Philipp & Magnusson, Patrik K.E.
- 367-373 Motivation, money, prestige and cheats
by Pascual-Ezama, David & Prelec, Drazen & Dunfield, Derek
- 374-383 Self-image and moral balancing: An experimental analysis
by Ploner, Matteo & Regner, Tobias
- 384-391 Nobody likes a rat: On the willingness to report lies and the consequences thereof
by Reuben, Ernesto & Stephenson, Matt
- 392-399 Deciding whether to deceive: Determinants of the choice between deceptive and honest communication
by Sakamoto, Kayo & Laine, Tei & Farber, Ilya
- 400-407 Moral firmness
by Shalvi, Shaul & Leiser, David
- 408-413 Ten possible experiments on communication and deception
by Sobel, Joel
2013, Volume 92, Issue C
- 1-21 Occupational choice and the quality of entrepreneurs
by Inci, Eren
- 22-31 Is there a gender gap in preschoolers’ competitiveness? An experiment in the U.S
by Samak, Anya C.
- 32-44 An afterlife capital model of religious choice
by Pyne, Derek
- 45-54 Endogenous negative stereotypes: A similarity-based approach
by Heinrich, Tobias
- 55-65 Intention-based reciprocity and the hidden costs of control
by von Siemens, Ferdinand A.
- 66-78 Gens una sumus?!—Or does political ideology affect experts’ esthetic judgment of chess games?
by Frank, Björn & Krabel, Stefan
- 79-93 The causal effect of compulsory voting laws on turnout: Does skill matter?
by Jaitman, Laura
- 94-103 Top guns may not fire: Best-shot group contests with group-specific public good prizes
by Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Lee, Dongryul & Sheremeta, Roman M.
- 104-115 Strategic ignorance in ultimatum bargaining
by Conrads, Julian & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 116-126 Give peace a chance: The effect of ownership and asymmetric information on peace
by Corchón, Luis C. & Yıldızparlak, Anıl
- 127-140 Reference dependent altruism in demand bargaining
by Breitmoser, Yves & Tan, Jonathan H.W.
- 141-151 Can rational stubbornness explain forecast biases?
by Deschamps, Bruno & Ioannidis, Christos
- 152-162 Effort Aversion: Job choice and compensation decisions overweight effort
by Comerford, David A. & Ubel, Peter A.
- 163-175 Prisoners and their dilemma
by Khadjavi, Menusch & Lange, Andreas
- 176-191 Endogenous coordination and discoordination games: Multiculturalism and assimilation
by Conley, John P. & Neilson, William S.
- 192-201 Donative behavior at the end of life
by Meer, Jonathan & Rosen, Harvey S.
- 202-213 Eating dogfood: Examining the relative roles of reason and emotion
by Schulze, William & Maertens, Annemie & Wansink, Brian
- 214-223 The influence of trust on consumer behavior: An application to recurring food risks in Canada
by Ding, Yulian & Veeman, Michele M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L.
- 224-240 Fiscal policy and business cycle characteristics in a heterogeneous agent macro model
by Neveu, Andre R.
- 241-258 Economic crises and wellbeing: Social norms and home production
by Grogan, Louise & Koka, Katerina
- 259-272 Are you a good employee or simply a good guy? Influence costs and contract design
by Corgnet, Brice & Rodriguez-Lara, Ismael
- 273-283 Risk-taking in social settings: Group and peer effects
by Bougheas, Spiros & Nieboer, Jeroen & Sefton, Martin
- 284-303 How competitive are female professionals? A tale of identity conflict
by Cadsby, C. Bram & Servátka, Maroš & Song, Fei
- 304-316 Super-exponential bubbles in lab experiments: Evidence for anchoring over-optimistic expectations on price
by Hüsler, A. & Sornette, D. & Hommes, C.H.
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-12 Does a Protestant work ethic exist? Evidence from the well-being effect of unemployment
by van Hoorn, André & Maseland, Robbert
- 13-33 Specificity of control: The case of Mexico's ejido reform
by Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pfutze, Tobias
- 34-50 Optimal punishment in contests with endogenous entry
by Thomas, Jonathan P. & Wang, Zhewei
- 51-74 Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander
- 75-92 Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai
- 93-100 Experimental methods: Extra-laboratory experiments-extending the reach of experimental economics
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Kuhn, Michael A.
- 101-121 Crime, fertility, and economic growth: Theory and evidence
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Papadopoulou, Vea
- 122-130 The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common pool resource overcome the tragedy of the commons?
by Bernard, Mark & Dreber, Anna & Strimling, Pontus & Eriksson, Kimmo
- 131-138 Comment on: A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics
by Elsinger, Helmut
- 139-158 Confidence and economic attitudes
by Pirinsky, Christo
- 159-178 Resource allocation, affluence and deadweight loss when relative consumption matters
by Eaton, B. Curtis & Matheson, Jesse A.
2013, Volume 90, Issue S
- S3-S10 Evolution as a general theoretical framework for economics and public policy
by Wilson, David Sloan & Gowdy, John M.
- S11-S20 Economic cosmology and the evolutionary challenge
by Gowdy, John M. & Dollimore, Denise E. & Wilson, David Sloan & Witt, Ulrich
- S21-S32 Generalizing the core design principles for the efficacy of groups
by Wilson, David Sloan & Ostrom, Elinor & Cox, Michael E.
- S33-S44 Phylogenetic footprints in organizational behavior
by Witt, Ulrich & Schwesinger, Georg
- S45-S56 A naturalistic theory of economic organization
by Stoelhorst, J.W. & Richerson, Peter J.
- S57-S75 Information, irrationality, and the evolution of trust
by Manapat, Michael L. & Nowak, Martin A. & Rand, David G.
- S76-S93 Costly information and the evolution of self-organization in a small, complex economy
by Wilson, James & Hill, J. & Kersula, M. & Wilson, C.L. & Whitsel, L. & Yan, L. & Acheson, J. & Chen, Y. & Cleaver, C. & Congdon, C. & Hayden, A. & Hayes, P. & Johnson, T. & Morehead, G. & Steneck, R. & Turner, R. & Vadas, R. & Wilson, C.J.
- S94-S104 The evolution of hyperbolic discounting: Implications for truly social valuation of the future
by Gowdy, John & Rosser, J. Barkley & Roy, Loraine
- S105-S112 The importance of risk tolerance and knowledge when considering the evolution of inequity responses across the primates
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Brosnan, Sarah F.
- S113-S127 Toward a neo-Darwinian synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral economics
by Burnham, Terence C.
- S128-S140 Darwin's invisible hand: Market competition, evolution and the firm
by Johnson, Dominic D.P. & Price, Michael E. & Van Vugt, Mark
- S141-S151 The role of writing and recordkeeping in the cultural evolution of human cooperation
by Mullins, Daniel A. & Whitehouse, Harvey & Atkinson, Quentin D.
- S152-S162 Integrating the human sciences to evolve effective policies
by Biglan, Anthony & Cody, Christine
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-18 Beauty queens and battling knights: Risk taking and attractiveness in chess
by Dreber, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik
- 19-27 Experimental evidence of self-image concerns as motivation for giving
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 28-42 Sex-hormone genes and gender difference in ultimatum game: Experimental evidence from China and Israel
by Chew, Soo Hong & Ebstein, Richard P. & Zhong, Songfa
- 43-70 Opting-in: Participation bias in economic experiments
by Slonim, Robert & Wang, Carmen & Garbarino, Ellen & Merrett, Danielle
- 71-86 Self Selection and market power in risk sharing contracts
by Prasad, Kislaya & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 87-99 The house doesn’t always win: Evidence of anchoring among Australian bookies
by McAlvanah, Patrick & Moul, Charles C.
- 100-111 Like mother like son? Experimental evidence on the transmission of values from parents to children
by Cipriani, Marco & Giuliano, Paola & Jeanne, Olivier
- 112-122 Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency
by Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji
- 123-133 Breaking monotony with meaning: Motivation in crowdsourcing markets
by Chandler, Dana & Kapelner, Adam
- 137-153 Tax structure and government expenditures with tax equity concerns
by Koenig, Tobias & Wagener, Andreas
- 154-163 Principals’ preferences for agents with social preferences
by Arce, Daniel G.
- 164-180 Fairness spillovers—The case of taxation
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Himmler, Oliver & Koenig, Tobias
- 181-195 Learning to be fair
by Andreozzi, Luciano
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-8 Harnessing the benefits of betrayal aversion
by Aimone, Jason A. & Houser, Daniel
- 9-22 Contests with group-specific public goods and complementarities in efforts
by Kolmar, Martin & Rommeswinkel, Hendrik
- 23-34 Time preference and the importance of saving for retirement
by Finke, Michael S. & Huston, Sandra J.
- 35-57 Another avenue for anatomy of income comparisons: Evidence from hypothetical choice experiments
by Yamada, Katsunori & Sato, Masayuki
- 58-75 Saving response to unemployment of a sibling
by Tokuoka, Kiichi
- 76-92 A homeowner's dilemma: Anchoring in residential real estate transactions
by Bucchianeri, Grace W. & Minson, Julia A.