Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 96, Issue C
- 1-20 Don’t worry, be happy? Happiness and reemployment
by Krause, Annabelle
- 21-31 Inferred vs. stated attribute non-attendance in choice experiments: A study of doctors’ prescription behaviour
by Hole, Arne Risa & Kolstad, Julie Riise & Gyrd-Hansen, Dorte
- 32-47 Let me vote! An experimental study of vote rotation in committees
by Bosman, R. & Maier, P. & Sadiraj, V. & van Winden, F.
- 48-64 Voluntary disclosure and the strategic behavior of colleges
by Conlin, Michael & Dickert-Conlin, Stacy & Chapman, Gabrielle
- 65-84 Survey response in probabilistic questions and its impact on inference
by de Bresser, Jochem & van Soest, Arthur
- 85-103 What makes a critic tick? Connected authors and the determinants of book reviews
by Dobrescu, Loretti I. & Luca, Michael & Motta, Alberto
- 104-119 Is there a cultural component in tax morale? Evidence from immigrants in Europe
by Kountouris, Yiannis & Remoundou, Kyriaki
- 120-134 Cheating in the workplace: An experimental study of the impact of bonuses and productivity
by Gill, David & Prowse, Victoria & Vlassopoulos, Michael
2013, Volume 95, Issue C
- 1-19 Communication and commitment in contests
by Fu, Qiang & Gürtler, Oliver & Münster, Johannes
- 20-33 Sometimes less is more – The influence of information aggregation on investment decisions
by Kaufmann, Christine & Weber, Martin
- 34-48 Voluntary contributions with redistribution: The effect of costly sanctions when one person's punishment is another's reward
by Page, Talbot & Putterman, Louis & Garcia, Bruno
- 49-69 Inventorship and authorship as attribution rights: An enquiry into the economics of scientific credit
by Lissoni, Francesco & Montobbio, Fabio & Zirulia, Lorenzo
- 70-89 Repeated moral hazard with a time-inconsistent agent
by Yılmaz, Murat
- 90-110 Institutions, culture, and open source
by Engelhardt, Sebastian v. & Freytag, Andreas
- 111-125 Persuasive communication when the sender's incentives are uncertain
by Jindapon, Paan & Oyarzun, Carlos
- 130-145 Simplification and saving
by Beshears, John & Choi, James J. & Laibson, David & Madrian, Brigitte C.
- 146-158 The impacts of mandatory financial education: Evidence from a randomized field study
by Collins, J. Michael
- 159-174 Discounting financial literacy: Time preferences and participation in financial education programs
by Meier, Stephan & Sprenger, Charles D.
- 186-196 Before and after: The impact of a real bubble crash on investors’ trading behavior in the lab
by Gong, Binglin & Lei, Vivian & Pan, Deng
- 197-206 Lending patterns in poor neighborhoods
by Richter, Francisca G.-C. & Craig, Ben R.
- 207-223 Prohibitions, price caps, and disclosures: A look at state policies and alternative financial product use
by McKernan, Signe-Mary & Ratcliffe, Caroline & Kuehn, Daniel
- 224-239 Human capital investment by the poor: Informing policy with laboratory experiments
by Eckel, Catherine & Johnson, Cathleen & Montmarquette, Claude
- 240-251 Competition as a savings incentive: A field experiment at a homeless shelter
by Linardi, Sera & Tanaka, Tomomi
- 252-269 Experiments in Islamic microfinance
by El-Komi, Mohamed & Croson, Rachel
- 270-285 Reputation in a public goods game: Taking the design of credit bureaus to the lab
by McIntosh, Craig & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Buck, Steven & Rosada, Tomas
- 286-298 Trust, trust games and stated trust: Evidence from rural Bangladesh
by Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Mahmud, Minhaj & Martinsson, Peter
2013, Volume 94, Issue C
- 1-10 Guns and crime revisited
by Guha, Brishti
- 11-33 Buyer behavior under the Best Offer mechanism: A theoretical model and empirical evidence from eBay Motors
by Huang, Ching-I & Chen, Jong-Rong & Lee, Chiu-Yu
- 34-51 Sanctions that signal: An experiment
by Galbiati, Roberto & Schlag, Karl H. & van der Weele, Joël J.
- 52-67 On the role of non-equilibrium focal points as coordination devices
by Bosch-Domènech, Antoni & Vriend, Nicolaas J.
- 68-79 Love thy neighbor? Recessions and interpersonal trust in Latin America
by Searing, Elizabeth A.M.
- 80-89 Rational inattentiveness in a forecasting experiment
by Goecke, Henry & Luhan, Wolfgang J. & Roos, Michael W.M.
- 90-102 Designing self-reporting regimes to encourage truth telling: An experimental study
by Friesen, Lana & Gangadharan, Lata
- 103-115 Legislative committees as information intermediaries: A unified theory of committee selection and amendment rules
by Ambrus, Attila & Azevedo, Eduardo M. & Kamada, Yuichiro & Takagi, Yuki
- 116-124 An experimental test of the efficacy of a simple reputation mechanism to solve social dilemmas
by Stahl, Dale O.
- 130-144 An experimental investigation of reputation effects of disclosure in an investment/trust game
by Lunawat, Radhika
- 145-159 Inducing risk neutral preferences with binary lotteries: A reconsideration
by Harrison, Glenn W. & Martínez-Correa, Jimmy & Swarthout, J. Todd
- 160-171 The “play-out” effect and preference reversals: Evidence for noisy maximization
by Berg, Joyce E. & Dickhaut, John W. & Rietz, Thomas A.
- 172-182 Strategies of cooperation and punishment among students and clerical workers
by Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco
- 183-189 High stakes behavior with low payoffs: Inducing preferences with Holt–Laury gambles
by Dickhaut, John & Houser, Daniel & Aimone, Jason A. & Tila, Dorina & Johnson, Cathleen
- 190-205 Marshall and Walras, disequilibrium trades and the dynamics of equilibration in the continuous double auction market
by Plott, Charles & Roy, Nilanjan & Tong, Baojia
- 206-221 Human economic choice as costly information processing
by Dickhaut, John & Smith, Vernon & Xin, Baohua & Rustichini, Aldo
- 222-233 You cannot gamble on others: Dissociable systems for strategic uncertainty and risk in the brain
by Ekins, W. Gavin & Caceda, Ricardo & Capra, C. Monica & Berns, Gregory S.
- 234-241 Economic probes of mental function and the extraction of computational phenotypes
by Kishida, Kenneth T. & Montague, P. Read
- 242-256 Building and rebuilding trust with promises and apologies
by Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Sznycer, Daniel
- 257-267 Transparency, efficiency and the distribution of economic welfare in pass-through investment trust games
by Rietz, Thomas A. & Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W. & Smith, Vernon L.
- 268-277 Do liars believe? Beliefs and other-regarding preferences in sender–receiver games
by Sheremeta, Roman M. & Shields, Timothy W.
- 281-294 Contractual versus non-contractual trade: The role of institutions in China
by Feenstra, Robert C. & Hong, Chang & Ma, Hong & Spencer, Barbara J.
- 295-313 Financial development and the product cycle
by Basco, Sergi
- 314-329 Comparative advantage, complexity, and volatility
by Krishna, Pravin & Levchenko, Andrei A.
- 330-344 Incomplete contracts and the boundaries of the multinational firm
by Nunn, Nathan & Trefler, Daniel
- 345-357 Productivity, relationship-specific inputs and the sourcing modes of multinationals
by Defever, Fabrice & Toubal, Farid
- 358-380 Task offshoring and organizational form: Theory and evidence from China
by Li, Zhiyuan
- 381-392 Hymer's multinationals
by de Blas, Beatriz & Russ, Katheryn Niles
- 393-404 Suppliers of multinationals and the forced linkage effect: Evidence from firm level data
by Godart, Olivier N. & Görg, Holger
2013, Volume 93, Issue C
- 1-16 Do higher child care subsidies improve parental well-being? Evidence from Quebec's family policies
by Brodeur, Abel & Connolly, Marie
- 17-31 Bounded awareness, heuristics and the Precautionary Principle
by Grant, Simon & Quiggin, John
- 32-50 The enemy you can’t see: An investigation of the disruption of dark networks
by McBride, Michael & Hewitt, David
- 51-61 Unequal opportunities and distributive justice
by Eisenkopf, Gerald & Fischbacher, Urs & Föllmi-Heusi, Franziska
- 62-70 Strategic behavior of Federal Open Market Committee board members: Evidence from members’ forecasts
by Nakazono, Yoshiyuki
- 71-77 Do people avoid opportunities to donate?
by Knutsson, Mikael & Martinsson, Peter & Wollbrant, Conny
- 78-100 Keeping up with CEO Jones: Benchmarking and executive compensation
by Laschever, Ron A.
- 101-115 Experimental evidence on dynamic pollution tax policies
by Vossler, Christian A. & Suter, Jordan F. & Poe, Gregory L.
- 116-140 Is it really good to annuitize?
by Feigenbaum, James & Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli
- 141-148 The (in)stability of social preferences: Using justice sensitivity to predict when altruism collapses
by Lotz, Sebastian & Schlösser, Thomas & Cain, Daylian M. & Fetchenhauer, Detlef
- 149-165 Overconfidence and asymmetric information: The case of insurance
by Sandroni, Alvaro & Squintani, Francesco
- 166-185 One nation under a groove? Understanding national identity
by Georgiadis, Andreas & Manning, Alan
- 186-195 Claims and confounds in economic experiments
by Zizzo, Daniel John
- 196-204 Studying deception without deceiving participants: An experiment of deception experiments
by Alberti, Federica & Güth, Werner
- 205-218 Do voluntary payments to advisors improve the quality of financial advice? An experimental deception game
by Angelova, Vera & Regner, Tobias
- 219-226 Do customers return excessive change in a restaurant?
by Azar, Ofer H. & Yosef, Shira & Bar-Eli, Michael
- 227-232 Deception: The role of guilt
by Battigalli, Pierpaolo & Charness, Gary & Dufwenberg, Martin
- 233-238 Sloppy work, lies and theft: A novel experimental design to study counterproductive behaviour
by Belot, Michèle & Schröder, Marina
- 239-247 The value of lies in an ultimatum game with imperfect information
by Besancenot, Damien & Dubart, Delphine & Vranceanu, Radu
- 248-257 Unethical behavior in the field: Demographic characteristics and beliefs of the cheater
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Landini, Fabio & Piovesan, Marco
- 258-265 When do we lie?
by Cappelen, Alexander W. & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil
- 266-272 The dark side of team incentives: Experimental evidence on advice quality from financial service professionals
by Danilov, Anastasia & Biemann, Torsten & Kring, Thorn & Sliwka, Dirk
- 273-278 Avoiding lying: The case of delegated deception
by Erat, Sanjiv
- 279-284 Separating Will from Grace: An experiment on conformity and awareness in cheating
by Fosgaard, Toke Reinholt & Hansen, Lars Gaarn & Piovesan, Marco
- 285-292 Self-serving altruism? The lure of unethical actions that benefit others
by Gino, Francesca & Ayal, Shahar & Ariely, Dan
- 293-300 Measuring lying aversion
by Gneezy, Uri & Rockenbach, Bettina & Serra-Garcia, Marta
- 301-304 How luck and performance affect stealing
by Gravert, Christina
- 305-313 The royal lie
by Hoffmann, Mareike & Lauer, Thomas & Rockenbach, Bettina
- 314-320 Disclosing advisor's interests neither hurts nor helps
by Ismayilov, Huseyn & Potters, Jan
- 321-327 Fooling the Nice Guys: Explaining receiver credulity in a public good game with lying and punishment
by Irlenbusch, Bernd & Ter Meer, Janna
- 328-336 Cheating in mind games: The subtlety of rules matters
by Jiang, Ting
- 337-346 Implicit vs. explicit deception in ultimatum games with incomplete information
by Kriss, Peter H. & Nagel, Rosemarie & Weber, Roberto A.
- 347-362 Harmful lie aversion and lie discovery in noisy expert advice games
by Lightle, John P.
- 363-366 The heritability of moral standards for everyday dishonesty
by Loewen, Peter J. & Dawes, Christopher T. & Mazar, Nina & Johannesson, Magnus & Koellinger, Philipp & Magnusson, Patrik K.E.
- 367-373 Motivation, money, prestige and cheats
by Pascual-Ezama, David & Prelec, Drazen & Dunfield, Derek
- 374-383 Self-image and moral balancing: An experimental analysis
by Ploner, Matteo & Regner, Tobias
- 384-391 Nobody likes a rat: On the willingness to report lies and the consequences thereof
by Reuben, Ernesto & Stephenson, Matt
- 392-399 Deciding whether to deceive: Determinants of the choice between deceptive and honest communication
by Sakamoto, Kayo & Laine, Tei & Farber, Ilya
- 400-407 Moral firmness
by Shalvi, Shaul & Leiser, David
- 408-413 Ten possible experiments on communication and deception
by Sobel, Joel
2013, Volume 91, Issue C
- 1-12 Does a Protestant work ethic exist? Evidence from the well-being effect of unemployment
by van Hoorn, André & Maseland, Robbert
- 13-33 Specificity of control: The case of Mexico's ejido reform
by Castañeda Dower, Paul & Pfutze, Tobias
- 34-50 Optimal punishment in contests with endogenous entry
by Thomas, Jonathan P. & Wang, Zhewei
- 51-74 Corporate governance and employee power in the boardroom: An applied game theoretic analysis
by Balsmeier, Benjamin & Bermig, Andreas & Dilger, Alexander
- 75-92 Inequality and happiness: When perceived social mobility and economic reality do not match
by Bjørnskov, Christian & Dreher, Axel & Fischer, Justina A.V. & Schnellenbach, Jan & Gehring, Kai
- 93-100 Experimental methods: Extra-laboratory experiments-extending the reach of experimental economics
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Kuhn, Michael A.
- 101-121 Crime, fertility, and economic growth: Theory and evidence
by Neanidis, Kyriakos C. & Papadopoulou, Vea
- 122-130 The subgroup problem: When can binding voting on extractions from a common pool resource overcome the tragedy of the commons?
by Bernard, Mark & Dreber, Anna & Strimling, Pontus & Eriksson, Kimmo
- 131-138 Comment on: A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics
by Elsinger, Helmut
- 139-158 Confidence and economic attitudes
by Pirinsky, Christo
- 159-178 Resource allocation, affluence and deadweight loss when relative consumption matters
by Eaton, B. Curtis & Matheson, Jesse A.
2013, Volume 90, Issue S
- S3-S10 Evolution as a general theoretical framework for economics and public policy
by Wilson, David Sloan & Gowdy, John M.
- S11-S20 Economic cosmology and the evolutionary challenge
by Gowdy, John M. & Dollimore, Denise E. & Wilson, David Sloan & Witt, Ulrich
- S21-S32 Generalizing the core design principles for the efficacy of groups
by Wilson, David Sloan & Ostrom, Elinor & Cox, Michael E.
- S33-S44 Phylogenetic footprints in organizational behavior
by Witt, Ulrich & Schwesinger, Georg
- S45-S56 A naturalistic theory of economic organization
by Stoelhorst, J.W. & Richerson, Peter J.
- S57-S75 Information, irrationality, and the evolution of trust
by Manapat, Michael L. & Nowak, Martin A. & Rand, David G.
- S76-S93 Costly information and the evolution of self-organization in a small, complex economy
by Wilson, James & Hill, J. & Kersula, M. & Wilson, C.L. & Whitsel, L. & Yan, L. & Acheson, J. & Chen, Y. & Cleaver, C. & Congdon, C. & Hayden, A. & Hayes, P. & Johnson, T. & Morehead, G. & Steneck, R. & Turner, R. & Vadas, R. & Wilson, C.J.
- S94-S104 The evolution of hyperbolic discounting: Implications for truly social valuation of the future
by Gowdy, John & Rosser, J. Barkley & Roy, Loraine
- S105-S112 The importance of risk tolerance and knowledge when considering the evolution of inequity responses across the primates
by DeAngelo, Gregory & Brosnan, Sarah F.
- S113-S127 Toward a neo-Darwinian synthesis of neoclassical and behavioral economics
by Burnham, Terence C.
- S128-S140 Darwin's invisible hand: Market competition, evolution and the firm
by Johnson, Dominic D.P. & Price, Michael E. & Van Vugt, Mark
- S141-S151 The role of writing and recordkeeping in the cultural evolution of human cooperation
by Mullins, Daniel A. & Whitehouse, Harvey & Atkinson, Quentin D.
- S152-S162 Integrating the human sciences to evolve effective policies
by Biglan, Anthony & Cody, Christine
2013, Volume 90, Issue C
- 1-18 Beauty queens and battling knights: Risk taking and attractiveness in chess
by Dreber, Anna & Gerdes, Christer & Gränsmark, Patrik
- 19-27 Experimental evidence of self-image concerns as motivation for giving
by Tonin, Mirco & Vlassopoulos, Michael
- 28-42 Sex-hormone genes and gender difference in ultimatum game: Experimental evidence from China and Israel
by Chew, Soo Hong & Ebstein, Richard P. & Zhong, Songfa
- 43-70 Opting-in: Participation bias in economic experiments
by Slonim, Robert & Wang, Carmen & Garbarino, Ellen & Merrett, Danielle
- 71-86 Self Selection and market power in risk sharing contracts
by Prasad, Kislaya & Salmon, Timothy C.
- 87-99 The house doesn’t always win: Evidence of anchoring among Australian bookies
by McAlvanah, Patrick & Moul, Charles C.
- 100-111 Like mother like son? Experimental evidence on the transmission of values from parents to children
by Cipriani, Marco & Giuliano, Paola & Jeanne, Olivier
- 112-122 Too smart to be selfish? Measures of cognitive ability, social preferences, and consistency
by Chen, Chia-Ching & Chiu, I-Ming & Smith, John & Yamada, Tetsuji
- 123-133 Breaking monotony with meaning: Motivation in crowdsourcing markets
by Chandler, Dana & Kapelner, Adam
- 137-153 Tax structure and government expenditures with tax equity concerns
by Koenig, Tobias & Wagener, Andreas
- 154-163 Principals’ preferences for agents with social preferences
by Arce, Daniel G.
- 164-180 Fairness spillovers—The case of taxation
by Cornelissen, Thomas & Himmler, Oliver & Koenig, Tobias
- 181-195 Learning to be fair
by Andreozzi, Luciano
2013, Volume 89, Issue C
- 1-8 Harnessing the benefits of betrayal aversion
by Aimone, Jason A. & Houser, Daniel
- 9-22 Contests with group-specific public goods and complementarities in efforts
by Kolmar, Martin & Rommeswinkel, Hendrik
- 23-34 Time preference and the importance of saving for retirement
by Finke, Michael S. & Huston, Sandra J.
- 35-57 Another avenue for anatomy of income comparisons: Evidence from hypothetical choice experiments
by Yamada, Katsunori & Sato, Masayuki
- 58-75 Saving response to unemployment of a sibling
by Tokuoka, Kiichi
- 76-92 A homeowner's dilemma: Anchoring in residential real estate transactions
by Bucchianeri, Grace W. & Minson, Julia A.
- 93-104 Incentive effects of bonus taxes in a principal-agent model
by Dietl, Helmut M. & Grossmann, Martin & Lang, Markus & Wey, Simon
- 105-121 The truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth—A multiple country test of an oath script
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas
- 122-135 The effects of personality traits on adult labor market outcomes: Evidence from siblings
by Fletcher, Jason M.
- 136-142 Frustration, euphoria, and violent crime
by Munyo, Ignacio & Rossi, Martín A.
- 145-166 Public–private partnerships versus traditional procurement: An experimental investigation
by Hoppe, Eva I. & Kusterer, David J. & Schmitz, Patrick W.
- 167-186 Putting all one's eggs in one basket: Relational contracts and the management of local public services
by Desrieux, Claudine & Chong, Eshien & Saussier, Stéphane
- 187-209 A theory of BOT concession contracts
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M.
- 210-231 Commitment in utility regulation: A model of reputation and policy applications
by Wren-Lewis, Liam
- 232-242 Transaction cost regulation
by Spiller, Pablo T.
2013, Volume 88, Issue C
- 3-13 South Korea's economic future: Industrial policy, or economic democracy?
by Holcombe, Randall G.
- 14-26 Business groups and the natural state
by Langlois, Richard N.
- 27-36 Lock-in institutions and efficiency
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 37-46 Path dependence and the Korean keyboard
by Choi, Young Back
- 47-61 Endogenous constitutions: Politics and politicians matter, economic outcomes don’t
by Hayo, Bernd & Voigt, Stefan
- 62-77 Property rights, entrepreneurship and coordination
by Harper, David A.
- 78-89 Piracy in a two-sided software market
by Rasch, Alexander & Wenzel, Tobias
- 90-95 Making a difference matters: Impact unlocks the emotional benefits of prosocial spending
by Aknin, Lara B. & Dunn, Elizabeth W. & Whillans, Ashley V. & Grant, Adam M. & Norton, Michael I.
- 96-108 Red, white and pink: Linking public good contributions to private good sales
by Ghosh, Suman & Shankar, Kameshwari
- 109-132 Other-regarding preferences and management styles
by Kocher, Martin G. & Pogrebna, Ganna & Sutter, Matthias
- 133-139 Information and subsidies: Complements or substitutes?
by Ashraf, Nava & Jack, B. Kelsey & Kamenica, Emir
2013, Volume 87, Issue C
- 1-24 A failed attempt to explain within subject variation in risk taking behavior using domain specific risk attitudes
by Deck, Cary & Lee, Jungmin & Reyes, Javier A. & Rosen, Christopher C.
- 25-34 Behavioral biases in endogenous-timing herding games: An experimental study
by Ivanov, Asen & Levin, Dan & Peck, James
- 35-42 Conflict leads to cooperation in demand bargaining
by Rozen, Kareen
- 43-51 Experimental methods: Eliciting risk preferences
by Charness, Gary & Gneezy, Uri & Imas, Alex
- 52-65 Relative consumption and tax evasion
by Goerke, Laszlo
- 66-72 On experimental economics and the comparison between the last two versions of Molière's Tartuffe
by Crettez, Bertrand & Deloche, Régis
- 73-90 How category reporting can improve fundraising
by Cartwright, Edward & Patel, Amrish
- 91-100 Strategic delegation in an experimental mixed duopoly
by Du, Ninghua & Heywood, John S. & Ye, Guangliang
2013, Volume 86, Issue C
- 1-9 Income redistribution going awry: The reversal power of the concern for relative deprivation
by Sorger, Gerhard & Stark, Oded
- 10-23 On the use of heuristics to approximate competitors’ private information
by Lin, C.-Y. Cynthia & Muehlegger, Erich J.
- 24-36 Rational expectations and loss aversion: Potential output and welfare implications
by Ciccarone, Giuseppe & Marchetti, Enrico
- 37-51 The causal effect of watching TV on material aspirations: Evidence from the “valley of the innocent”
by Hyll, Walter & Schneider, Lutz
- 52-66 Gender differences in repeated competition: Evidence from school math contests
by Cotton, Christopher & McIntyre, Frank & Price, Joseph
- 67-77 New evidence on the structure of production: Real and Austrian business cycle theory and the financial instability hypothesis
by Mulligan, Robert F.
- 78-91 Innovation over the industry life-cycle: Evidence from EU manufacturing
by Bos, Jaap W.B. & Economidou, Claire & Sanders, Mark W.J.L.
- 92-101 Overconfidence, experience, and professionalism: An experimental study
by Menkhoff, Lukas & Schmeling, Maik & Schmidt, Ulrich
- 102-120 Agent-based macroeconomics: A baseline model
by Lengnick, Matthias
- 121-136 Inequity aversion and advantage seeking with asymmetric competition
by Cox, Caleb A.
- 137-147 Understanding the consequences of consequentiality: Testing the validity of stated preferences in the field
by Vossler, Christian A. & Watson, Sharon B.
- 148-168 Drug withdrawals and the utilization of therapeutic substitutes: The case of Vioxx
by Collins, J. Michael & Simon, Kosali I. & Tennyson, Sharon
- 169-182 Individual firm and market dynamics of CSR activities
by Wirl, Franz & Feichtinger, Gustav & Kort, Peter M.
- 183-190 Group membership, team preferences, and expectations
by Guala, Francesco & Mittone, Luigi & Ploner, Matteo
- 191-199 Innovation and waste in supply chain management
by Peitz, Martin & Shin, Dongsoo
- 200-220 Longevity risk, subjective survival expectations, and individual saving behavior
by Post, Thomas & Hanewald, Katja
- 221-235 A monetary Minsky model of the Great Moderation and the Great Recession
by Keen, Steve
2013, Volume 85, Issue C
- 1-10 The O-ring sector and the Foolproof sector: An explanation for skill externalities
by Jones, Garett
- 11-19 The stability of measured time preferences
by Krupka, Erin L. & Stephens, Melvin
- 20-34 Explicit versus implicit contracts for dividing the benefits of cooperation
by Casari, Marco & Cason, Timothy N.
- 35-47 Does firm heterogeneity affect foreign market entry and exit symmetrically? Empirical evidence for French firms
by Engel, Dirk & Procher, Vivien & Schmidt, Christoph M.
- 48-62 Affecting policy by manipulating prediction markets: Experimental evidence
by Deck, Cary & Lin, Shengle & Porter, David
- 63-78 Land acquisition: Political intervention, fragmentation and voice
by Chowdhury, Prabal Roy
- 79-96 Health insurance, treatment plan, and delegation to altruistic physician
by Liu, Ting & Ma, Ching-to Albert
- 97-107 Incentives and earnings growth
by Frederiksen, Anders
- 108-111 Disadvantageous lies in individual decisions
by Utikal, Verena & Fischbacher, Urs
- 112-117 Learning and evolution of altruistic preferences in the Centipede Game
by Gamba, Astrid
- 122-143 Liquidity spillovers in sovereign bond and CDS markets: An analysis of the Eurozone sovereign debt crisis
by Calice, Giovanni & Chen, Jing & Williams, Julian
- 144-162 Rating agencies’ signals during the European sovereign debt crisis: Market impact and spillovers
by Alsakka, Rasha & ap Gwilym, Owain
- 163-175 The role of media in the credit crunch: The case of the banking sector
by Wisniewski, Tomasz Piotr & Lambe, Brendan
- 176-190 Off-balance-sheet activity under adverse selection: The European experience
by Duran, Miguel A. & Lozano-Vivas, Ana
- 191-206 Operational and reputational risk in the European banking industry: The market reaction to operational risk events
by Sturm, Philipp
- 207-218 Towards a program for financial stability
by Krainer, Robert E.
- 219-235 A network model of financial system resilience
by Anand, Kartik & Gai, Prasanna & Kapadia, Sujit & Brennan, Simon & Willison, Matthew