Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2012, Volume 81, Issue 1
- 172-184 The hot hand and the cold hand in professional golf
by Livingston, Jeffrey A.
- 185-206 Corporate tax evasion: The case for specialists
by Lipatov, Vilen
- 207-219 Credible communication and cooperation: Experimental evidence from multi-stage Games
by Andersson, Ola & Wengström, Erik
- 220-229 Evolution of cooperation in asymmetric commons dilemmas
by Janssen, Marco A. & Rollins, Nathan D.
- 230-242 Investment behavior and the biased perception of limited loss deduction in income taxation
by Fochmann, Martin & Kiesewetter, Dirk & Sadrieh, Abdolkarim
- 243-267 Distribution of wealth and incomplete markets: Theory and empirical evidence
by Fiaschi, Davide & Marsili, Matteo
- 268-285 Testing for discrimination: Evidence from the game show Street Smarts
by Anwar, Shamena
- 286-298 Respect and relational contracts
by Eriksson, Tor & Villeval, Marie Claire
- 299-313 Non-consequentialist voting
by Shayo, Moses & Harel, Alon
- 314-327 A fault confessed is half redressed—Confessions and punishment
by Utikal, Verena
2011, Volume 80, Issue 3
- 375-396 Market characteristics, intra-firm coordination, and the choice of human resource management systems: Theory and evidence
by Kato, Takao & Owan, Hideo
- 397-417 Optimal cyclicity and chaos in the 2-sector RSS model: An anything-goes construction
by Ali Khan, M. & Piazza, Adriana
- 418-434 Knowledge disclosure as intellectual property rights protection
by Ponce, Carlos J.
- 435-442 Dark contrasts: The paradox of high rates of suicide in happy places
by Daly, Mary C. & Oswald, Andrew J. & Wilson, Daniel & Wu, Stephen
- 443-458 Behavioral convergence properties of Cournot and Bertrand markets: An experimental analysis
by Davis, Douglas
- 459-480 Is the importance of religion in daily life related to social trust? Cross-country and cross-state comparisons
by Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian
- 481-497 Leaders, laggards and technology seeking strategies
by Smeets, Roger & Bosker, E.M.
- 498-510 Why a clean politician supports dirty politics: A game-theoretical explanation for the persistence of political corruption
by Evrenk, Haldun
- 511-522 Imprecision as an account of violations of independence and betweenness
by Butler, David & Loomes, Graham
- 523-531 An experimental dynamic public goods game with carryover
by Cadigan, John & Wayland, Patrick T. & Schmitt, Pamela & Swope, Kurtis
- 532-545 Does self-relevance affect information processing? Experimental evidence on the response to performance and non-performance feedback
by Ertac, Seda
- 546-552 Private law enforcement, fine sharing, and tax collection: Theory and historical evidence
by Coşgel, Metin M. & Etkes, Haggay & Miceli, Thomas J.
- 553-573 Employee types and endogenous organizational design: An experiment
by Cunyat, Antoni & Sloof, Randolph
- 574-585 Networking or not working: A model of social procrastination from communication
by Makarov, Uliana
- 586-602 Market microstructure matters when imposing a Tobin tax—Evidence from the lab
by Kirchler, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kleinlercher, Daniel
- 603-612 Social norms of sharing in high school: Teen giving in the dictator game
by Eckel, Catherine & Grossman, Philip J. & Johnson, Cathleen A. & de Oliveira, Angela C.M. & Rojas, Christian & Wilson, Rick
- 613-627 The uncertain foundations of the welfare state
by Feduzi, Alberto & Runde, Jochen
- 628-640 Consumer information in a market for expert services
by Hyndman, Kyle & Ozerturk, Saltuk
- 641-656 Time to change. Rating changes and policy implications
by Posch, Peter N.
- 657-669 Splitting the replicator: Generalized Darwinism and the place of culture in nature
by Andersson, Claes
- 670-679 The effects of information and competition on racial discrimination: Evidence from a field experiment
by Nunley, John M. & Owens, Mark F. & Howard, R. Stephen
2011, Volume 80, Issue 2
- 265-274 Teaching economics, appreciating spontaneous order, and economics as a public science
by Boettke, Peter
- 275-279 Bukantianism—Buchanan's philosophical economics
by Kliemt, Hartmut
- 280-289 Buchanan on externalities: An exercise in applied subjectivism
by Marciano, Alain
- 290-300 Persuasion, psychology and public choice
by Munger, Michael C.
- 301-308 Government, clubs, and constitutions
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 309-318 Substance vs. procedure: Constitutional enforcement and constitutional choice
by Vanberg, Georg
- 319-330 Empirical constitutional economics: Onward and upward?
by Voigt, Stefan
- 331-338 Do we need a distinct monetary constitution?
by Horwitz, Steven
- 339-350 Pathologies of the state
by Besley, Timothy
- 351-357 Constitutions and crisis
by Coyne, Christopher J.
- 358-366 James M. Buchanan – Doing away with discrimination and domination
by Horn, Karen
2011, Volume 80, Issue 1
- 6-19 A dynamic model of price discrimination and inventory management at the Fulton Fish Market
by Graddy, Kathryn & Hall, George
- 20-33 What’s that got to do with the price of fish? Buyers behavior on the Ancona fish market
by Gallegati, Mauro & Giulioni, Gianfranco & Kirman, Alan & Palestrini, Antonio
- 34-49 Agents’ ability to manage information in centralized markets: Comparing two wholesale fish markets
by Giulioni, Gianfranco & Bucciarelli, Edgardo
- 50-67 Price formation on the Marseille fish market: Evidence from a network analysis
by Vignes, Annick & Etienne, Jean-Michel
- 68-73 Investment decisions with loss aversion over relative consumption
by Gebhardt, Georg
- 74-87 Religion, clubs, and emergent social divides
by Makowsky, Michael D.
- 88-100 Energy, aesthetics and knowledge in complex economic systems
by Foster, John
- 101-109 Altruism and fairness in experimental decisions
by Kohler, Stefan
- 110-121 Follies subdued: Informational efficiency under adaptive expectations and confirmatory bias
by Aldashev, Gani & Carletti, Timoteo & Righi, Simone
- 122-136 A transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity. Marshall's problem revisited
by Cassata, Francesco & Marchionatti, Roberto
- 137-152 How to grow a bubble: A model of myopic adapting agents
by Harras, Georges & Sornette, Didier
- 153-167 Inertia in binary choices: Continuity breaking and big-bang bifurcation points
by Gardini, Laura & Merlone, Ugo & Tramontana, Fabio
- 168-180 The effect of ethics on labor market success: Evidence from MBAs
by Hussey, Andrew
- 181-199 A theory of sharecropping: The role of price behavior and imperfect competition
by Sen, Debapriya
- 200-209 Who follows the crowd—Groups or individuals?
by Fahr, René & Irlenbusch, Bernd
- 210-222 Ambiguity, social opinion and the use of common property resources
by Diamantaras, Dimitrios & Gilles, Robert P.
- 223-243 Happiness and tax morale: An empirical analysis
by Lubian, Diego & Zarri, Luca
- 244-257 Becoming a bad doctor
by Szech, Nora
2011, Volume 79, Issue 3
- 145-164 Recombinant knowledge and the evolution of innovation networks
by König, Michael D. & Battiston, S. & Napoletano, M. & Schweitzer, F.
- 165-182 Productivity effects of innovation, stress and social relations
by Cowan, Robin & Sanditov, Bulat & Weehuizen, Rifka
- 183-193 Relative performance or team evaluation? Optimal contracts for other-regarding agents
by Bartling, Björn
- 194-210 Classical turnpike theory and the economics of forestry
by Khan, M. Ali & Piazza, Adriana
- 211-225 The price effect of expanding fish auction markets
by Guillotreau, Patrice & Jiménez-Toribio, Ramón
- 226-245 Intraday trading patterns in an intelligent autonomous agent-based stock market
by Kluger, Brian D. & McBride, Mark E.
- 246-255 The influence of decision power on distributive fairness
by Rode, Julian & Le Menestrel, Marc
- 256-262 Verifiability and neologism-proofness in a Sender-Receiver game
by Ryan, Matthew & Vaithianathan, Rhema
- 263-274 I don't want to hear about it: Rational ignorance among duty-oriented consumers
by Nyborg, Karine
- 275-290 From Average Joe's happiness to Miserable Jane and Cheerful John: using quantile regressions to analyze the full subjective well-being distribution
by Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex
- 291-302 Collusion through price ceilings? In search of a focal-point effect
by Engelmann, Dirk & Müller, Wieland
- 303-317 Was privateering plunder efficient?
by Leeson, Peter T. & Nowrasteh, Alex
- 318-327 Selection or indoctrination: Why do economics students donate less than the rest?
by Bauman, Yoram & Rose, Elaina
2011, Volume 79, Issue 1
- 3-19 Institutional changes: Alternative theories and consequences for institutional design
by Brousseau, Eric & Garrouste, Pierre & Raynaud, Emmanuel
- 20-34 Institutions as cognitive media between strategic interactions and individual beliefs
by Aoki, Masahiko
- 35-47 Salience, inductive reasoning and the emergence of conventions
by Sugden, Robert
- 48-64 Institutions, organizations, impersonality, and interests: The dynamics of institutions
by Wallis, John Joseph
- 65-79 “Climbing the hierarchical ladders of rules”: A life-cycle theory of institutional evolution
by Brousseau, Eric & Raynaud, Emmanuel
- 80-94 The dynamic quality of law: The role of judicial incentives and legal human capital in the adaptation of law
by Hadfield, Gillian K.
- 95-107 The dynamics of the legal system
by Dari-Mattiacci, Giuseppe & Deffains, Bruno & Lovat, Bruno
- 108-132 Institutional clusters and economic performance
by Jellema, Jon & Roland, Gerard
- 133-143 Growth in post-Soviet Russia: A tale of two transitions
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
2011, Volume 78, Issue 3
- 207-218 Extortion in the laboratory
by Bolle, Friedel & Breitmoser, Yves & Schlächter, Steffen
- 219-228 Dynamic decision making with feasibility goals: A procedural-rationality approach
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 229-245 Beyond replicator dynamics: Innovation-selection dynamics and optimal diversity
by Safarzynska, Karolina & van den Bergh, Jeroen C.J.M.
- 246-255 The same face of the two Smiths: Adam Smith and Vernon Smith
by Paganelli, Maria Pia
- 256-271 Ideological media bias
by Stone, Daniel F.
- 272-289 Delay differential neoclassical growth model
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 290-301 Hayekian anarchism
by Stringham, Edward Peter & Zywicki, Todd J.
- 302-318 Measuring the impact of information aggregation mechanisms: An experimental investigation
by Bennouri, Moez & Gimpel, Henner & Robert, Jacques
- 319-332 Altruistic punishment and the threat of feuds
by Nikiforakis, Nikos & Engelmann, Dirk
- 333-348 Matching technology and the choice of punishment institutions in a prisoner's dilemma game
by Grimm, Veronika & Mengel, Friederike
- 349-365 Preferences, intentions, and expectation violations: A large-scale experiment with a representative subject pool
by Bellemare, Charles & Kröger, Sabine & van Soest, Arthur
- 366-373 The great moderation and "falling off a cliff": Neo-Kaldorian dynamics
by Devine, James G.
- 374-395 A behavioral model for mechanism design: Individual evolutionary learning
by Arifovic, Jasmina & Ledyard, John
- 396-411 Random digraphs with given expected degree sequences: A model for economic networks
by Bargigli, Leonardo & Gallegati, Mauro
2011, Volume 78, Issue 1
- 1-13 Team governance: Empowerment or hierarchical control
by Friebel, Guido & Schnedler, Wendelin
- 14-24 Risk and rationality: The effects of mood and decision rules on probability weighting
by Fehr-Duda, Helga & Epper, Thomas & Bruhin, Adrian & Schubert, Renate
- 25-36 Travelers’ types
by Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Espinosa, María Paz & Rey-Biel, Pedro
- 37-50 Price-taking behavior versus continuous dynamic optimizing
by Huang, Weihong
- 51-59 Public beliefs and corruption in a repeated psychological game
by Balafoutas, Loukas
- 60-73 Optimal control of interacting systems with DNSS property: The case of illicit drug use
by Zeiler, I. & Caulkins, J.P. & Tragler, G.
- 74-84 Rituals: An economic interpretation
by Coyne, Christopher J. & Mathers, Rachel L.
- 85-97 Does fortune favor dragons?
by Johnson, Noel D. & Nye, John V.C.
- 98-109 Embracing morals in economics: The role of internal moral constraints in a market economy
by Stringham, Edward Peter
- 110-125 Soviet growth and American textbooks: An endogenous past
by Levy, David M. & Peart, Sandra J.
- 126-136 Temptation and productivity: A field experiment with children
by Bucciol, Alessandro & Houser, Daniel & Piovesan, Marco
- 137-151 Public health spending, old-age productivity and economic growth: Chaotic cycles under perfect foresight
by Fanti, Luciano & Gori, Luca
- 152-159 Threshold transitions in a regional urban system
by García, Jorge H. & Garmestani, Ahjond S. & Karunanithi, Arunprakash T.
- 160-166 Professor Zak's empirical studies on trust and oxytocin
by Conlisk, John
- 167-182 A dynamic model of conflict and appropriation
by Eggert, Wolfgang & Itaya, Jun-ichi & Mino, Kazuo
- 183-191 Personality and the marginal utility of income: Personality interacts with increases in household income to determine life satisfaction
by Boyce, Christopher J. & Wood, Alex M.
2011, Volume 77, Issue 3
- 241-247 Migration for degrading work as an escape from humiliation
by Stark, Oded & Fan, C. Simon
- 248-264 Sustainable capitalism: Full-employment flexicurity growth with real wage rigidities
by Asada, Toichiro & Flaschel, Peter & Greiner, Alfred & Proaño, Christian R.
- 265-284 Why do leaders matter? A study of expert knowledge in a superstar setting
by Goodall, Amanda H. & Kahn, Lawrence M. & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 285-303 Optimal irrational behavior
by Feigenbaum, James & Caliendo, Frank N. & Gahramanov, Emin
- 304-317 Do sell-side stock analysts exhibit escalation of commitment?
by Beshears, John & Milkman, Katherine L.
- 318-325 Costs of implementation: Bargaining costs versus allocative efficiency
by Maciejovsky, Boris & Wernerfelt, Birger
- 326-338 Lessons from Delphi: Religious markets and spiritual capitals
by Iannaccone, Laurence R. & Haight, Colleen E. & Rubin, Jared
- 339-350 Stagnation and innovation before agriculture
by Dow, Gregory K. & Reed, Clyde G.
- 351-367 Networks of manufacturers and retailers
by Mauleon, Ana & Sempere-Monerris, Jose J. & Vannetelbosch, Vincent J.
- 368-381 A consolidated model of self-fulfilling expectations and self-destroying expectations in financial markets
by Gao, Yan & Li, Honggang
- 382-392 Born under a lucky star?
by Hanaki, Nobuyuki & Kirman, Alan & Marsili, Matteo
- 393-404 Field and online experiments on self-control
by Burger, Nicholas & Charness, Gary & Lynham, John
2011, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 97-106 Option traders use (very) sophisticated heuristics, never the Black-Scholes-Merton formula
by Haug, Espen Gaarder & Taleb, Nassim Nicholas
- 107-123 Joint liability versus individual liability in credit contracts
by Madajewicz, Malgosia
- 124-146 Does volatility matter? Expectations of price return and variability in an asset pricing experiment
by Bottazzi, Giulio & Devetag, Giovanna & Pancotto, Francesca
- 147-162 Chaos and capacity utilization under increasing returns to scale
by Stockman, David R.
- 163-176 Optimal contracts with team production and hidden information: An experiment
by Cabrales, Antonio & Charness, Gary
- 177-188 Exchange rate determination, macroeconomic dynamics and stability under heterogeneous behavioral FX expectations
by Proaño, Christian R.
- 189-202 Exploring the dynamics between terrorism and anti-terror spending: Theory and UK-evidence
by Peren Arin, K. & Lorz, Oliver & Reich, Otto F.M. & Spagnolo, Nicola
- 203-211 Commitment and compromise in bargaining
by Li, Duozhe
- 212-233 Moral markets
by Zak, Paul J.
- 234-238 How not to think about moral values
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 239-240 Reply to letter to the Editor
by Zak, Paul J.
2011, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-3 Emotions, natural selection, and rationality
by Wight, Jonathan B. & Khalil, Elias L.
- 4-13 Sympathy with Adam Smith and reflexions on self
by Haig, David
- 14-22 Reading Adam Smith after Darwin: On the evolution of propensities, institutions, and sentiments
by Schliesser, Eric
- 23-30 An evolutionary perspective on morality
by Brosnan, Sarah F.
- 31-39 Whose money is it anyway? Ingroups and distributive behavior
by Chavanne, David & McCabe, Kevin & Paganelli, Maria Pia
- 40-52 Leadership, cheap talk and really cheap talk
by Levy, David M. & Padgitt, Kail & Peart, Sandra J. & Houser, Daniel & Xiao, Erte
- 53-65 The physiology of moral sentiments
by Zak, Paul J.
- 66-75 The mirror neuron system: How cognitive functions emerge from motor organization
by Fogassi, Leonardo
- 76-85 From actions to empathy and morality - A neural perspective
by Molnar-Szakacs, Istvan
- 86-96 The mirror neuron paradox: How far is understanding from mimicking?
by Khalil, Elias L.
2010, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 451-464 The evolutionary theory of time preferences and intergenerational transfers
by Cyrus Chu, C.Y. & Chien, Hung-Ken & Lee, Ronald D.
- 465-480 How corporate cultures coevolve with the business environment: The case of firm growth crises and industry evolution
by Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & Schwesinger, Georg
- 481-496 Adam Smith: Class, labor, and the industrial revolution
by Perelman, Michael
- 497-510 Pirational choice: The economics of infamous pirate practices
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 511-530 Social norms and individual savings in the context of informal insurance
by Wahhaj, Zaki
- 531-543 Social comparison and performance: Experimental evidence on the fair wage-effort hypothesis
by Gächter, Simon & Thöni, Christian
- 544-548 Size doesn't matter! Gift exchange in experimental labor markets
by Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur & Ygosse-Battisti, Jolanda
- 549-562 Gender and the social costs of claiming value: An experimental approach
by Greig, Fiona
- 563-573 Psychological bias and gender wage gap
by Palomino, Frédéric & Peyrache, Eloïc-Anil
- 574-583 Neuroeconomics: Constructing identity
by Davis, John B.
- 584-596 Can neoclassical economics handle complexity? The fallacy of the oil spot dynamic
by Fontana, Magda
- 597-599 Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process
by Kaizoji, Taisei
- 600-614 A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics
by Matilla-García, Mariano & Marín, Manuel Ruiz
- 615-634 Dynamics of moving average rules in a continuous-time financial market model
by He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min
- 635-653 Learning and adaptation's impact on market efficiency
by Goldbaum, David & Panchenko, Valentyn
- 654-668 Risk and preference reversals in intertemporal choice
by Gerber, Anke & Rohde, Kirsten I.M.
- 669-704 Rational investor sentiment in a repeated stochastic game with imperfect monitoring
by Gerber, Anke & Hens, Thorsten & Vogt, Bodo
- 705-715 The culture of private negotiation: Endogenous price anchors in simple bilateral bargaining experiments
by Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J.
- 716-733 Over-confidence may reduce negotiation delay
by Galasso, Alberto
- 734-747 Speed and quality of collective decision making: Incentives for information provision
by Grüner, Hans Peter & Schulte, Elisabeth
- 748-758 Technology choice, relative performance pay, and worker heterogeneity
by Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja
- 759-773 Investment decisions and coordination problems in a market with network externalities: An experimental study
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami
- 774-790 Markets and linguistic diversity
by Caminal, Ramon
- 791-804 Cultural differences between East and West Germany after 1991: Communist values versus economic performance?
by van Hoorn, André & Maseland, Robbert
- 805-820 How 'Islamic' is Islamic Banking?
by Khan, Feisal
- 821-833 Social capital access and entrepreneurship
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan
- 834-852 Happiness adaptation to income and to status in an individual panel
by Di Tella, Rafael & Haisken-De New, John & MacCulloch, Robert
- 853-858 Survival at the center--The stability of minimum differentiation
by Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Wambach, Achim
- 859-872 Some epistemological implications of economic complexity
by Koppl, Roger
2010, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 141-152 Understanding the behavior of business groups: A dynamic model and empirical analysis
by Cheong, Kwang Soo & Choo, Kineung & Lee, Keun
- 153-167 Network effects, network structure and consumer interaction in mobile telecommunications in Europe and Asia
by Birke, Daniel & Swann, G.M. Peter
- 168-183 Hardware quality vs. network size in the home video game industry
by Gretz, Richard T.
- 184-195 Can more consumers lead to lower profits? A model of multi-product competition
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 196-208 Board composition and nonprofit conduct: Evidence from hospitals
by Brickley, James A. & Van Horn, R. Lawrence & Wedig, Gerard J.
- 209-224 Short on shots: Are calls for cooperative restraint effective in managing a flu vaccines shortage?
by de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Villas-Boas, Sofia
- 225-237 Social image concerns and prosocial behavior: Field evidence from a nonlinear incentive scheme
by Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario
- 238-253 Inequality aversion and efficiency with ordinal and cardinal social preferences--An experimental study
by Herreiner, Dorothea K. & Puppe, Clemens
- 254-266 The effect of reliability, content and timing of public announcements on asset trading behavior
by Corgnet, Brice & Kujal, Praveen & Porter, David
- 267-282 Investor mood and financial markets
by Shu, Hui-Chu
- 283-295 Do investors herd in emerging stock markets?: Evidence from the Taiwanese market
by Demirer, Riza & Kutan, Ali M. & Chen, Chun-Da
- 296-317 Understanding the heterogeneity of savings and asset allocation: A behavioral-economics perspective
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 318-324 Truth and lie detection in bluffing
by Holm, Håkan J.
- 325-337 Subadditivity, patience, and utility: The effects of dividing time intervals
by McAlvanah, Patrick
- 338-351 On Keynes's conception of the weight of evidence
by Feduzi, Alberto
- 352-371 An examination of the dynamics of well-being and life events using vector autoregressions
by Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex
- 372-384 Hedonic capital, adaptation and resilience
by Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 385-405 Gender selection discrimination: Evidence from a Trust game
by Slonim, Robert & Guillen, Pablo
- 406-412 Take the money and run: Political turnover, rent-seeking and economic growth
by Caporale, Tony & Leirer, Jonathan
- 413-427 Incentives, reputation and the allocation of authority
by Englmaier, Florian & Filipi, Ales & Singh, Ravi
- 428-444 A growth-cycle model of Solow-Swan type, I
by Dohtani, Akitaka
- 445-448 Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test
by Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A.
- 449-449 Corrigendum to "The Organization of R&D and Environmental Policy" [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 62 (2007) 63-75]
by Poyago-Theotoky, J.A.
2010, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-2 On experiments in entrepreneurship research
by Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Desai, Sameeksha & Welpe, Isabell
- 3-14 Entrepreneurship and occupational choice: Genetic and environmental influences
by Nicolaou, Nicos & Shane, Scott
- 15-29 The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?
by Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell