Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): William Neilson
Barkley Rosser Jr.
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:jeborg
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2011, Volume 77, Issue 2
- 203-211 Commitment and compromise in bargaining
by Li, Duozhe
- 212-233 Moral markets
by Zak, Paul J.
- 234-238 How not to think about moral values
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 239-240 Reply to letter to the Editor
by Zak, Paul J.
2011, Volume 77, Issue 1
- 1-3 Emotions, natural selection, and rationality
by Wight, Jonathan B. & Khalil, Elias L.
- 4-13 Sympathy with Adam Smith and reflexions on self
by Haig, David
- 14-22 Reading Adam Smith after Darwin: On the evolution of propensities, institutions, and sentiments
by Schliesser, Eric
- 23-30 An evolutionary perspective on morality
by Brosnan, Sarah F.
- 31-39 Whose money is it anyway? Ingroups and distributive behavior
by Chavanne, David & McCabe, Kevin & Paganelli, Maria Pia
- 40-52 Leadership, cheap talk and really cheap talk
by Levy, David M. & Padgitt, Kail & Peart, Sandra J. & Houser, Daniel & Xiao, Erte
- 53-65 The physiology of moral sentiments
by Zak, Paul J.
- 66-75 The mirror neuron system: How cognitive functions emerge from motor organization
by Fogassi, Leonardo
- 76-85 From actions to empathy and morality - A neural perspective
by Molnar-Szakacs, Istvan
- 86-96 The mirror neuron paradox: How far is understanding from mimicking?
by Khalil, Elias L.
2010, Volume 76, Issue 3
- 451-464 The evolutionary theory of time preferences and intergenerational transfers
by Cyrus Chu, C.Y. & Chien, Hung-Ken & Lee, Ronald D.
- 465-480 How corporate cultures coevolve with the business environment: The case of firm growth crises and industry evolution
by Cordes, Christian & Richerson, Peter J. & Schwesinger, Georg
- 481-496 Adam Smith: Class, labor, and the industrial revolution
by Perelman, Michael
- 497-510 Pirational choice: The economics of infamous pirate practices
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 511-530 Social norms and individual savings in the context of informal insurance
by Wahhaj, Zaki
- 531-543 Social comparison and performance: Experimental evidence on the fair wage-effort hypothesis
by Gächter, Simon & Thöni, Christian
- 544-548 Size doesn't matter! Gift exchange in experimental labor markets
by Brandts, Jordi & Gërxhani, Klarita & Schram, Arthur & Ygosse-Battisti, Jolanda
- 549-562 Gender and the social costs of claiming value: An experimental approach
by Greig, Fiona
- 563-573 Psychological bias and gender wage gap
by Palomino, Frédéric & Peyrache, Eloïc-Anil
- 574-583 Neuroeconomics: Constructing identity
by Davis, John B.
- 584-596 Can neoclassical economics handle complexity? The fallacy of the oil spot dynamic
by Fontana, Magda
- 597-599 Multiple equilibria and chaos in a discrete tâtonnement process
by Kaizoji, Taisei
- 600-614 A new test for chaos and determinism based on symbolic dynamics
by Matilla-García, Mariano & Marín, Manuel Ruiz
- 615-634 Dynamics of moving average rules in a continuous-time financial market model
by He, Xue-Zhong & Zheng, Min
- 635-653 Learning and adaptation's impact on market efficiency
by Goldbaum, David & Panchenko, Valentyn
- 654-668 Risk and preference reversals in intertemporal choice
by Gerber, Anke & Rohde, Kirsten I.M.
- 669-704 Rational investor sentiment in a repeated stochastic game with imperfect monitoring
by Gerber, Anke & Hens, Thorsten & Vogt, Bodo
- 705-715 The culture of private negotiation: Endogenous price anchors in simple bilateral bargaining experiments
by Phillips, Owen R. & Menkhaus, Dale J.
- 716-733 Over-confidence may reduce negotiation delay
by Galasso, Alberto
- 734-747 Speed and quality of collective decision making: Incentives for information provision
by Grüner, Hans Peter & Schulte, Elisabeth
- 748-758 Technology choice, relative performance pay, and worker heterogeneity
by Kräkel, Matthias & Schöttner, Anja
- 759-773 Investment decisions and coordination problems in a market with network externalities: An experimental study
by Mak, Vincent & Zwick, Rami
- 774-790 Markets and linguistic diversity
by Caminal, Ramon
- 791-804 Cultural differences between East and West Germany after 1991: Communist values versus economic performance?
by van Hoorn, André & Maseland, Robbert
- 805-820 How 'Islamic' is Islamic Banking?
by Khan, Feisal
- 821-833 Social capital access and entrepreneurship
by Bauernschuster, Stefan & Falck, Oliver & Heblich, Stephan
- 834-852 Happiness adaptation to income and to status in an individual panel
by Di Tella, Rafael & Haisken-De New, John & MacCulloch, Robert
- 853-858 Survival at the center--The stability of minimum differentiation
by Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Wambach, Achim
- 859-872 Some epistemological implications of economic complexity
by Koppl, Roger
2010, Volume 76, Issue 2
- 141-152 Understanding the behavior of business groups: A dynamic model and empirical analysis
by Cheong, Kwang Soo & Choo, Kineung & Lee, Keun
- 153-167 Network effects, network structure and consumer interaction in mobile telecommunications in Europe and Asia
by Birke, Daniel & Swann, G.M. Peter
- 168-183 Hardware quality vs. network size in the home video game industry
by Gretz, Richard T.
- 184-195 Can more consumers lead to lower profits? A model of multi-product competition
by Azar, Ofer H.
- 196-208 Board composition and nonprofit conduct: Evidence from hospitals
by Brickley, James A. & Van Horn, R. Lawrence & Wedig, Gerard J.
- 209-224 Short on shots: Are calls for cooperative restraint effective in managing a flu vaccines shortage?
by de Janvry, Alain & Sadoulet, Elisabeth & Villas-Boas, Sofia
- 225-237 Social image concerns and prosocial behavior: Field evidence from a nonlinear incentive scheme
by Lacetera, Nicola & Macis, Mario
- 238-253 Inequality aversion and efficiency with ordinal and cardinal social preferences--An experimental study
by Herreiner, Dorothea K. & Puppe, Clemens
- 254-266 The effect of reliability, content and timing of public announcements on asset trading behavior
by Corgnet, Brice & Kujal, Praveen & Porter, David
- 267-282 Investor mood and financial markets
by Shu, Hui-Chu
- 283-295 Do investors herd in emerging stock markets?: Evidence from the Taiwanese market
by Demirer, Riza & Kutan, Ali M. & Chen, Chun-Da
- 296-317 Understanding the heterogeneity of savings and asset allocation: A behavioral-economics perspective
by Binswanger, Johannes
- 318-324 Truth and lie detection in bluffing
by Holm, Håkan J.
- 325-337 Subadditivity, patience, and utility: The effects of dividing time intervals
by McAlvanah, Patrick
- 338-351 On Keynes's conception of the weight of evidence
by Feduzi, Alberto
- 352-371 An examination of the dynamics of well-being and life events using vector autoregressions
by Binder, Martin & Coad, Alex
- 372-384 Hedonic capital, adaptation and resilience
by Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J.
- 385-405 Gender selection discrimination: Evidence from a Trust game
by Slonim, Robert & Guillen, Pablo
- 406-412 Take the money and run: Political turnover, rent-seeking and economic growth
by Caporale, Tony & Leirer, Jonathan
- 413-427 Incentives, reputation and the allocation of authority
by Englmaier, Florian & Filipi, Ales & Singh, Ravi
- 428-444 A growth-cycle model of Solow-Swan type, I
by Dohtani, Akitaka
- 445-448 Objectivism versus subjectivism: A market test
by Calcagno, Peter T. & Hall, Joshua C. & Lawson, Robert A.
- 449-449 Corrigendum to "The Organization of R&D and Environmental Policy" [J. Econ. Behav. Org. 62 (2007) 63-75]
by Poyago-Theotoky, J.A.
2010, Volume 76, Issue 1
- 1-2 On experiments in entrepreneurship research
by Acs, Zoltan & Audretsch, David & Desai, Sameeksha & Welpe, Isabell
- 3-14 Entrepreneurship and occupational choice: Genetic and environmental influences
by Nicolaou, Nicos & Shane, Scott
- 15-29 The importance of being emotional: How do emotions affect entrepreneurial opportunity evaluation and exploitation?
by Grichnik, Dietmar & Smeja, Alexander & Welpe, Isabell
- 30-44 Holding on for too long? An experimental study on inertia in entrepreneurs' and non-entrepreneurs' disinvestment choices
by Sandri, Serena & Schade, Christian & Mußhoff, Oliver & Odening, Martin
- 45-63 The impact of risk attitudes on entrepreneurial survival
by Caliendo, Marco & Fossen, Frank & Kritikos, Alexander
- 64-81 The good, the bad, and the talented: Entrepreneurial talent and selfish behavior
by Weitzel, Utz & Urbig, Diemo & Desai, Sameeksha & Sanders, Mark & Acs, Zoltan
- 82-89 Risk attitudes, wealth and sources of entrepreneurial start-up capital
by Elston, Julie Ann & Audretsch, David B.
- 90-112 The effects of entrepreneurship education
by von Graevenitz, Georg & Harhoff, Dietmar & Weber, Richard
- 113-126 On the evolution of professional consulting
by Gehrig, Thomas & Güth, Werner & Leví0nský, René & Popova, Vera
- 127-140 Enhancing the internal validity of entrepreneurship experiments by assessing treatment effects at multiple levels across multiple trials
by Patel, Pankaj C. & Fiet, James O.
2010, Volume 75, Issue 3
- 365-376 Do strong family ties inhibit trust?
by Ermisch, John & Gambetta, Diego
- 377-394 Selfish bakers, caring nurses? A model of work motivation
by Brekke, Kjell Arne & Nyborg, Karine
- 395-401 Women can't jump?--An experiment on competitive attitudes and stereotype threat
by Günther, Christina & Ekinci, Neslihan Arslan & Schwieren, Christiane & Strobel, Martin
- 402-412 The dynamics of overconfidence: Evidence from stock market forecasters
by Deaves, Richard & Lüders, Erik & Schröder, Michael
- 413-425 Effort dynamics in supervised work groups
by Dal Forno, Arianna & Merlone, Ugo
- 426-444 Heterogeneity, learning and information stickiness in inflation expectations
by Pfajfar, Damjan & Santoro, Emiliano
- 445-460 On the complexity of strategy-switching dynamics
by Huang, Weihong
- 461-481 Interacting cobweb markets
by Dieci, Roberto & Westerhoff, Frank
- 482-493 Schumpeterian competition, technological regimes and learning through knowledge spillover
by Wersching, Klaus
- 494-505 Aligning modes of organization with technology: Critical transactions in the reform of infrastructures
by Künneke, Rolf & Groenewegen, John & Ménard, Claude
- 506-522 Digital options and efficiency in experimental asset markets
by Palan, Stefan
- 523-541 Uncertainty, networks and real options
by Bajeux-Besnainou, Isabelle & Joshi, Sumit & Vonortas, Nicholas
2010, Volume 75, Issue 2
- 115-131 What's wrong with the fundamental existence and welfare theorems?
by Foley, Duncan K.
- 132-143 Epiphany in the Game of 21
by Dufwenberg, Martin & Sundaram, Ramya & Butler, David J.
- 144-155 Experience and insight in the Race game
by Gneezy, Uri & Rustichini, Aldo & Vostroknutov, Alexander
- 156-167 Trust, trustworthiness and social networks: Playing a trust game when networks are formed in the lab
by Di Cagno, Daniela & Sciubba, Emanuela
- 168-179 Stratification and growth in agent-based matching markets
by Boudreau, James W.
- 180-191 Optimal tournament contracts for heterogeneous workers
by Gürtler, Oliver & Kräkel, Matthias
- 192-202 Portfolio manager behavior and global financial crises
by Feldman, Todd
- 203-222 Innovation threats and strategic responses in oligopoly markets
by Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael & Kort, Peter M.
- 223-234 The effects of induced mood on bidding in random nth-price auctions
by Capra, C. Monica & Lanier, Kelli F. & Meer, Shireen
- 235-249 Price variation antagonism and firm pricing policies
by Courty, Pascal & Pagliero, Mario
- 250-260 Lingua franca: The role of English in international trade
by Ku, Hyejin & Zussman, Asaf
- 261-267 Does monetary punishment crowd out pro-social motivation? A natural experiment on hospital length of stay
by Holmås, Tor Helge & Kjerstad, Egil & Lurås, Hilde & Straume, Odd Rune
- 268-280 The Bayesian fallacy: Distinguishing internal motivations and religious beliefs from other beliefs
by Khalil, Elias L.
- 281-296 Class and exploitation in general convex cone economies
by Yoshihara, Naoki
- 297-312 Home production and endogenous economic growth
by Silver, Steven D. & Verbrugge, Randal
- 313-337 Optimal taxation in the presence of tax evasion: Expected utility versus prospect theory
by Dhami, Sanjit & Al-Nowaihi, Ali
- 338-347 The devil is in the details: Incorrect intuitions in optimal search
by Eriksson, Kimmo & Strimling, Pontus
- 348-363 Interpersonal comparison, status and ambition in organizations
by Ederer, Florian & Patacconi, Andrea
2010, Volume 75, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to special issue on transdisciplinary perspectives on economic complexity
by BarkleyRosser Jr., J.
- 3-11 Is a transdisciplinary perspective on economic complexity possible?
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley
- 12-24 Generative replication and the evolution of complexity
by Hodgson, Geoffrey M. & Knudsen, Thorbjørn
- 25-39 Does eductive stability imply evolutionary stability?
by Hommes, Cars & Wagener, Florian
- 40-58 Correlation, hierarchies, and networks in financial markets
by Tumminello, Michele & Lillo, Fabrizio & Mantegna, Rosario N.
- 59-68 On the economics of increasing complexity: With some special focus on culture
by Puu, T.
- 69-76 The complex behavior of firms' size dynamics
by Gallegati, M. & Palestrini, A.
- 77-94 Regular and chaotic growth in a Hicksian floor/ceiling model
by Sushko, Iryna & Gardini, Laura & Puu, Tönu
- 95-114 Continuous Hicksian trade cycle model with consumption and investment time delays
by Matsumoto, Akio & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
2010, Volume 74, Issue 3
- 149-162 Bubble diagnosis and prediction of the 2005-2007 and 2008-2009 Chinese stock market bubbles
by Jiang, Zhi-Qiang & Zhou, Wei-Xing & Sornette, Didier & Woodard, Ryan & Bastiaensen, Ken & Cauwels, Peter
- 163-186 Long waves and short cycles in a model of endogenous financial fragility
by Ryoo, Soon
- 187-205 On the complicated price dynamics of a simple one-dimensional discontinuous financial market model with heterogeneous interacting traders
by Tramontana, Fabio & Westerhoff, Frank & Gardini, Laura
- 206-229 Exchange, theft, and the social formation of property
by Kimbrough, Erik O. & Smith, Vernon L. & Wilson, Bart J.
- 230-239 Examining the Hayek-Friedman hypothesis on economic and political freedom
by Lawson, Robert A. & Clark, J.R.
- 240-252 Recognition, redistribution, and liberty
by Collins, Anne D. & Lim, Jamus Jerome
- 253-261 A road to trust
by Labonne, Julien & Chase, Robert S.
- 262-276 Money, happiness, and aspirations: An experimental study
by McBride, Michael
- 277-290 Sins of the Sons of Samuelson: Vision, pedagogy, and the zig-zag windings of complex dynamics
by Colander, David & Rothschild, Casey
2010, Volume 74, Issue 1-2
- 1-11 Noblesse oblige? Determinants of survival in a life-and-death situation
by Frey, Bruno S. & Savage, David A. & Torgler, Benno
- 12-29 Religion and income: Heterogeneity between countries
by Bettendorf, L. & Dijkgraaf, E.
- 30-41 Capital as a layer cake: A systems approach to capital and its multi-level structure
by Harper, David A. & Endres, Anthony M.
- 42-57 Heterogeneous expectations, adaptive learning, and evolutionary dynamics
by Guse, Eran A.
- 58-71 The economic consequences of a Tobin tax--An experimental analysis
by Hanke, Michael & Huber, Jürgen & Kirchler, Michael & Sutter, Matthias
- 72-81 Distinguishing trust from risk: An anatomy of the investment game
by Houser, Daniel & Schunk, Daniel & Winter, Joachim
- 82-103 Does competition affect giving?
by Duffy, John & Kornienko, Tatiana
- 104-122 When is it important to know you've been rejected? A search problem with probabilistic appearance of offers
by Das, Sanmay & Tsitsiklis, John N.
- 123-136 Iterated reasoning and welfare-enhancing instruments in the centipede game
by Gerber, Anke & Wichardt, Philipp C.
- 137-147 The division of labor need not imply regional specialization
by Leppälä, Samuli & Desrochers, Pierre
2010, Volume 73, Issue 3
- 297-307 Rational choice, Round Robin, and rebellion: An institutional solution to the problems of revolution
by Leeson, Peter T.
- 308-316 Satisficing and (un)bounded rationality--A formal definition and its experimental validity
by Güth, Werner
- 317-326 Minimum wage restrictions and employee effort in incomplete labor markets: An experimental investigation
by Owens, Mark F. & Kagel, John H.
- 327-358 Wealth-driven selection in a financial market with heterogeneous agents
by Anufriev, Mikhail & Dindo, Pietro
- 359-376 Individual and cultural learning in stag hunt games with multiple actions
by Golman, Russell & Page, Scott E.
- 377-386 Nonmonetary sanctions and rewards in an experimental coordination game
by Dugar, Subhasish
- 387-395 Ostracism and the provision of a public good: experimental evidence
by Maier-Rigaud, Frank P. & Martinsson, Peter & Staffiero, Gianandrea
- 396-405 Promises and cooperation: Evidence from a TV game show
by Belot, Michèle & Bhaskar, V. & van de Ven, Jeroen
- 406-417 Price dispersion and increasing returns to scale
by Levy, David M. & Makowsky, Michael D.
- 418-432 Geographic variations in a model of physician treatment choice with social interactions
by Burke, Mary A. & Fournier, Gary M. & Prasad, Kislaya
- 433-438 Consumer reaction to information on food additives: Evidence from an eating experiment and a field survey
by Aoki, Keiko & Shen, Junyi & Saijo, Tatsuyoshi
2010, Volume 73, Issue 2
- 133-152 Reform from below: Behavioral and institutional change in North Korea
by Haggard, Stephan & Noland, Marcus
- 153-157 Group reputations: An experimental foray
by Huck, Steffen & Lünser, Gabriele K.
- 158-170 Dynamic systems of social interactions
by Horst, Ulrich
- 171-185 Who cares about relative deprivation?
by Ravallion, Martin & Lokshin, Michael
- 186-198 Last shall be first: A field study of biases in sequential performance evaluation on the Idol series
by Page, Lionel & Page, Katie
- 199-208 Would the right social preference model please stand up!
by Daruvala, Dinky
- 209-224 Preference heterogeneity in experiments: Comparing the field and laboratory
by Andersen, Steffen & Harrison, Glenn W. & Lau, Morten Igel & Rutström, E. Elisabet
- 225-245 Jostling for advantage or not: Choosing between patent portfolio races and ex ante licensing
by Siebert, Ralph & von Graevenitz, Georg
- 246-253 Personal relations and their effect on behavior in an organizational setting: An experimental study
by Brandts, Jordi & Solà, Carles
- 254-258 On the equivalence of Nash and evolutionary equilibrium in finite populations
by Hehenkamp, Burkhard & Possajennikov, Alex & Guse, Tobias
- 259-272 Dynamic oligopoly with partial cooperation and antitrust threshold
by Matsumoto, Akio & Merlone, Ugo & Szidarovszky, Ferenc
- 273-293 Intertemporal price discrimination and competition
by Bayer, Ralph-C.
- 294-296 Corrigendum to "Corruption in public service delivery: An experimental analysis" [J. Econ. Behav. Organ. 72 (1) (2009) 225-239]
by Barr, Abigail & Lindelow, Magnus & Serneels, Pieter
2010, Volume 73, Issue 1
- 1-2 Introduction to JEBO special issue on "Issues in the Methodology of Experimental Economics"
by Rosser Jr., J. Barkley & Eckel, Catherine
- 3-15 Theory and experiment: What are the questions?
by Smith, Vernon L.
- 16-20 Testing models and internalizing context: A comment on "Theory and Experiment: What are the questions?"
by Bolton, Gary
- 21-23 Laboratory experiments: Challenges and promise: A review of "Theory and Experiment: What are the Questions?" by Vernon Smith
by Charness, Gary
- 24-28 Some issues of methods, theories, and experimental designs
by Cox, James C.
- 29-33 Preferences, beliefs and equilibrium: What have experiments taught us?
by Friedman, Daniel
- 34-40 Towards a renaissance of economic theory
by Gintis, Herbert
- 41-43 Comment on Vernon Smith "Theory and experiment: What are the questions?"
by Grether, David M.
- 44-48 Comments on Vernon Smith's--"Theory and experiment: What are the Questions?"
by Güth, Werner & Kliemt, Hartmut
- 49-57 The behavioral counter-revolution
by Harrison, Glenn W.
- 58-61 Understanding context effects
by Houser, Daniel & Xiao, Erte
- 62-64 Lessons from a behavioral economics success story: Comment on theory and experiment: What are the questions?
by Neilson, William S.
- 65-67 Searching beyond the lamppost: Let's focus on economically relevant questions
by Oechssler, Jörg
- 68-72 Revising theory in light of experimental findings
by Ostrom, Elinor
- 73-76 Looking under the hood: Exploring assumptions and finding behavioral economics
by Pingle, Mark
- 77-82 Social preferences aren't preferences
by Wilson, Bart J.
- 83-86 What would Adam Smith think?
by Smith, Vernon L.
- 87-100 Experimental economics: Where next?
by Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner
- 101-108 On inequity aversion: A reply to Binmore and Shaked
by Fehr, Ernst & Schmidt, Klaus M.
- 109-119 Blaming the messenger: Notes on the current state of experimental economics
by Eckel, Catherine & Gintis, Herbert
- 120-121 Experimental Economics: Where Next? Rejoinder
by Binmore, Ken & Shaked, Avner
- 122-131 The science of experimental economics
by Croson, Rachel & Gächter, Simon
2009, Volume 72, Issue 3
- 797-810 Why is corruption less harmful in some countries than in others?
by Blackburn, Keith & Forgues-Puccio, Gonzalo F.
- 811-822 Business culture and tax evasion: Why corruption and the unofficial economy can persist
by Çule, Monika & Fulton, Murray
- 823-834 On punishment and well-being
by Brandts, Jordi & Fernanda Rivas, María
- 835-849 Prospect theory for stock markets: Empirical evidence with time-series data
by Zhang, Wenlang & Semmler, Willi
- 850-863 Some effects of transaction taxes under different microstructures
by Pellizzari, Paolo & Westerhoff, Frank
- 864-883 Can an Islamic model of housing finance cooperative elevate the economic status of the underprivileged?
by Ebrahim, M. Shahid
- 884-902 Preferences for redistribution--A country comparison of fairness judgements
by Isaksson, Ann-Sofie & Lindskog, Annika
- 903-915 Biased probability judgment: Evidence of incidence and relationship to economic outcomes from a representative sample
by Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Marklein, Felix & Sunde, Uwe
- 916-929 Information technology: Efficient restructuring and the productivity puzzle
by Grüner, Hans Peter
- 930-943 What drives merger decision making behavior? Don't seek, don't find, and don't change your mind
by Bogan, Vicki & Just, David
- 944-958 Advertiser pressure and control of the news: The decline of muckraking revisited
by Poitras, Marc & Sutter, Daniel
2009, Volume 72, Issue 2
- 638-655 Rational forecasts or social opinion dynamics? Identification of interaction effects in a business climate survey
by Lux, Thomas
- 656-669 Borrowing constraints and complex dynamics in an OLG framework
by Assenza, Tiziana & Agliari, Anna & Delli Gatti, Domenico & Santoro, Emiliano
- 670-690 Convergence in the finite Cournot oligopoly with social and individual learning
by Vallée, Thomas & YIldIzoglu, Murat
- 691-702 Cournot competition between teams: An experimental study
by Raab, Philippe & Schipper, Burkhard C.
- 703-715 Internal decision-making rules and collusion
by Rasch, Alexander & Wambach, Achim
- 716-724 The lab versus the virtual lab and virtual field--An experimental investigation of trust games with communication
by Fiedler, Marina & Haruvy, Ernan
- 725-737 Naming your own price mechanisms: Revenue gain or drain?
by Shapiro, Dmitry & Zillante, Arthur
- 738-749 An experimental study of asymmetric reciprocity
by Al-Ubaydli, Omar & Lee, Min Sok
- 750-765 'Living' wage, class conflict and ethnic strife
by Dasgupta, Indraneel