Regional Science and Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Regional and Urban Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D.P McMillen
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Antonio Ciccone
Richard J. Arnott
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:regeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2013, Volume 43, Issue 4
- 549-560 Trade liberalisation between asymmetric countries with environmentally concerned consumers
by Gori, Giuseppe Francesco & Lambertini, Luca
- 561-569 Urban squatting with rent-seeking organizers
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 570-578 Endogenizing governments' objectives in tax competition
by Pal, Rupayan & Sharma, Ajay
- 579-589 Are black neighborhoods less welcoming to homosexuals than white neighborhoods?
by Christafore, David & Leguizamon, J. Sebastian & Leguizamon, Susane
- 590-616 Cox-type tests for competing spatial autoregressive models with spatial autoregressive disturbances
by Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 617-634 Estimation of the spatial weights matrix under structural constraints
by Bhattacharjee, Arnab & Jensen-Butler, Chris
- 635-648 Interjurisdictional housing prices and spatial amenities: Which measures of housing prices reflect local public goods?
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Farooque, Omar
- 649-660 Spatial panel data estimation, counterfactual predictions, and local economic resilience among British towns in the Victorian era
by Fingleton, Bernard & Palombi, Silvia
- 661-675 Spatial clustering and market power: Evidence from the retail gasoline market
by Pennerstorfer, Dieter & Weiss, Christoph
- 676-683 Risk sharing and the efficiency of public good provision under tax competition
by Kalamov, Zarko Y.
- 684-693 Childhood neighborhood conditions and the persistence of adult income
by Islam, TM Tonmoy
2013, Volume 43, Issue 3
- 429-444 Automatic selection of a spatial weight matrix in spatial econometrics: Application to a spatial hedonic approach
by Seya, Hajime & Yamagata, Yoshiki & Tsutsumi, Morito
- 445-464 Who benefits from increased government spending? A state-level analysis
by Owyang, Michael T. & Zubairy, Sarah
- 465-478 Are there returns from university location in a state-funded university system?
by Suhonen, Tuomo
- 479-490 The effects of HOPE on post-college retention in the Georgia workforce
by Sjoquist, David L. & Winters, John V.
- 491-506 Sequential multi-store location in a duopoly
by Takaki, Masaya & Matsubayashi, Nobuo
- 507-520 Asymmetric information and list-price reductions in the housing market
by de Wit, Erik R. & van der Klaauw, Bas
- 521-538 Estimation of spatial panel data models with randomly missing data in the dependent variable
by Wang, Wei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 539-548 More similar firms — More similar regions? On the role of firm heterogeneity for agglomeration
by von Ehrlich, Maximilian & Seidel, Tobias
2013, Volume 43, Issue 2
- 187-196 Institutional and demographic influences on the presence, scale and geographic scope of individual Chinese real estate investment
by Coulson, N. Edward & Tang, Mingzhe
- 197-208 Rational expectations in urban economics
by Berliant, Marcus & Yu, Chia-Ming
- 209-219 Does regionalization of local public health services influence public spending levels and allocative efficiency?
by Bates, Laurie J. & Santerre, Rexford E.
- 220-241 Price and transaction volume in the Dutch housing market
by de Wit, Erik R. & Englund, Peter & Francke, Marc K.
- 242-249 The case of state funded higher education scholarship plans and interstate brain drain
by Hawley, Zackary B. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 250-271 Model selection using J-test for the spatial autoregressive model vs. the matrix exponential spatial model
by Han, Xiaoyi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 272-281 Inter-industry employment spillovers from tourism inflows
by Kadiyali, Vrinda & Kosová, Renáta
- 282-295 Congestion pricing and long term urban form: Application to Paris region
by De Lara, Michel & de Palma, André & Kilani, Moez & Piperno, Serge
- 296-306 Housing prices and inter-urban migration
by Plantinga, Andrew J. & Détang-Dessendre, Cécile & Hunt, Gary L. & Piguet, Virginie
- 307-321 Locally most powerful tests for spatial interactions in the simultaneous SAR Tobit model
by Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 322-337 Are American homeowners locked into their houses? The impact of housing market conditions on state-to-state migration
by Modestino, Alicia Sasser & Dennett, Julia
- 338-351 Location patterns of service industries in France: A distance-based approach
by Barlet, M. & Briant, A. & Crusson, L.
- 352-366 Agglomeration, commuting costs, and the internal structure of cities
by Koster, Hans R.A. & Rouwendal, Jan
- 367-384 Discordant city employment cycles
by Owyang, Michael T. & Piger, Jeremy & Wall, Howard J.
- 385-394 A theory of rational spatial agglomerations
by Mossay, Pascal
- 395-403 The on-street parking premium and car drivers' choice between street and garage parking
by Kobus, Martijn B.W. & Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva & Rietveld, Piet & Van Ommeren, Jos N.
- 404-410 Evolutionary implementation of optimal city size distributions
by Fujishima, Shota
- 411-421 Group design with endogenous associations
by Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 422-428 Small homes, public schools, and property tax capitalization
by Gallagher, Ryan M. & Kurban, Haydar & Persky, Joseph J.
2013, Volume 43, Issue 1
- 1-7 Mobility and mortgages: Evidence from the PSID
by Coulson, N. Edward & Grieco, Paul L.E.
- 8-15 Corporate tax regime and international allocation of ownership
by Becker, Johannes & Runkel, Marco
- 16-21 City size and the demand for local public goods
by Buettner, Thiess & Holm-Hadulla, Fédéric
- 22-30 Why not in your backyard? On the location and size of a public facility
by Bellettini, Giorgio & Kempf, Hubert
- 31-41 The lasting effects of crime: The relationship of discovered methamphetamine laboratories and home values
by Congdon-Hohman, Joshua M.
- 42-50 Urbanization, agglomeration economies, and access to mortgage credit
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 51-64 Agglomeration premium and trading activity of firms
by Békés, Gábor & Harasztosi, Péter
- 65-85 Poisson indices of segregation
by Mele, Angelo
- 86-100 Do spatially targeted redevelopment programs spillover?
by Hanson, Andrew & Rohlin, Shawn
- 101-116 Environmental policy, first nature advantage and the emergence of economic clusters
by Kyriakopoulou, Efthymia & Xepapadeas, Anastasios
- 117-123 Heterogeneous Tiebout communities with private production and anonymous crowding
by Luque, Jaime
- 124-131 Similarity of R&D activities, physical proximity, and R&D spillovers
by Deltas, George & Karkalakos, Sotiris
- 132-141 Changes in the white–black house value distribution gap from 1997 to 2005
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying
- 142-150 Union wage demands with footloose firms and agglomeration forces
by Persyn, Damiaan
- 151-163 Place-based tax exemptions and displacement effects: An evaluation of the Zones Franches Urbaines program
by Givord, Pauline & Rathelot, Roland & Sillard, Patrick
- 164-176 Geographical constraints and educational attainment
by Falch, Torberg & Lujala, Päivi & Strøm, Bjarne
- 177-185 The employment cycles of neighboring cities
by Wall, Howard J.
2012, Volume 42, Issue 6
- 907-912 Thünen and the New Economic Geography
by Fujita, Masahisa
- 913-930 Sorting and local wage and skill distributions in France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles & Gobillon, Laurent & Roux, Sébastien
- 931-937 FAR regulations and unpriced transport congestion
by Pines, David & Kono, Tatsuhito
- 938-949 Ethnic networks and employment outcomes
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 950-960 Affinity and tension between religious denominations: Evidence from private school enrolment
by Cohen-Zada, Danny & Justman, Moshe
- 961-974 Firms' locations under demand heterogeneity
by Picard, Pierre M. & Okubo, Toshihiro
- 975-986 Trade, firm selection, and industrial agglomeration
by Hsu, Wen-Tai & Wang, Ping
- 987-997 Agglomeration, trade and selection
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P.
- 998-1002 Nesting horizontal and vertical differentiation
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Wauthy, Xavier Y.
- 1003-1008 The effect of Canadian imports on prescription drug prices in the U.S
by Hamilton, Jonathan H.
- 1009-1016 Optimal intellectual property rights protection during an international health emergency
by Brown, Drusilla K. & Norman, George
- 1017-1022 Hotelling meets Weber
by Lai, Fu-Chuan & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 1023-1036 Trade costs and international strategy of firms: The role of endogenous product differentiation
by Blanchard, Pierre & Gaigné, Carl & Mathieu, Claude
- 1037-1052 Market access in global and regional trade
by de Sousa, José & Mayer, Thierry & Zignago, Soledad
- 1053-1060 Oligopoly and Luce's Choice Axiom
by Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, André
- 1061-1067 Measuring welfare gains from relaxation of land-use restrictions: The case of India's building-height limits
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Sridhar, Kala Seetharam
2012, Volume 42, Issue 5
- 761-764 Migration and development: Insights from the 3rd AFD-World Bank Migration and Development Conference
by Gurgand, Marc & Lambert, Sylvie & Rapoport, Hillel & Zenou, Yves
- 765-778 Reprint of development, agglomeration, and the organization of work
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 779-793 Gender wage differentials among rural–urban migrants in China
by Magnani, Elisabetta & Zhu, Rong
- 794-807 Immigration and the origins of regional inequality: Government-sponsored European migration to southern Brazil before World War I
by de Carvalho Filho, Irineu & Monasterio, Leonardo
- 808-816 Human capital acquisition and international migration in a model of educational market
by Zakharenko, Roman
- 817-828 Remittances, migrants' education and immigration policy: Theory and evidence from bilateral data
by Docquier, Frédéric & Rapoport, Hillel & Salomone, Sara
- 829-843 Performance of skilled migrants in the U.S.: A dynamic approach
by Mattoo, Aaditya & Neagu, Ileana Cristina & Özden, Çağlar
- 844-857 Remittances and financial openness
by Beine, Michel & Lodigiani, Elisabetta & Vermeulen, Robert
- 858-874 Migrant networks as a basis for social control: Remittance incentives among Senegalese in France and Italy
by Chort, Isabelle & Gubert, Flore & Senne, Jean-Noël
- 875-889 Education and migration choices in hierarchical societies: The case of Matam, Senegal
by Auriol, Emmanuelle & Demonsant, Jean-Luc
- 890-903 Out of sight, out of mind: Migration, entrepreneurship and social capital
by Wahba, Jackline & Zenou, Yves
2012, Volume 42, Issue 4
- 545-560 Market value assessment and idiosyncratic tax-price risk: Understanding the consequences of alternative definitions of the property tax base
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 561-568 Yet even more evidence on the spatial size of cities: Urban spatial expansion in the US, 1980–2000
by Paulsen, Kurt
- 569-579 Wal-Mart's monopsony power in metro and non-metro labor markets
by Bonanno, Alessandro & Lopez, Rigoberto A.
- 580-594 Evaluating China's road to prosperity: A new economic geography approach
by Roberts, Mark & Deichmann, Uwe & Fingleton, Bernard & Shi, Tuo
- 595-606 Is there a limit to agglomeration? Evidence from productivity of Dutch firms
by Rizov, Marian & Oskam, Arie & Walsh, Paul
- 607-618 Endowments and market access; the size of towns in historical perspective: Saxony, 1550–1834
by Ploeckl, Florian
- 619-630 Optimal regulation on building size and city boundary: An effective second-best remedy for traffic congestion externality
by Kono, Tatsuhito & Joshi, Kirti Kusum & Kato, Takeaki & Yokoi, Takahisa
- 631-641 Bombs, boundaries and buildings
by Koster, Hans R.A. & van Ommeren, Jos & Rietveld, Piet
- 642-647 The location quotient as an estimator of industrial concentration
by Billings, Stephen B. & Johnson, Erik B.
- 648-662 Culture and diversity in knowledge creation
by Berliant, Marcus & Fujita, Masahisa
- 664-680 Employment by foreign firms in the U.S.: Do state incentives matter?
by Rogers, Cynthia L. & Wu, Chen
- 681-690 Geographic concentration and the temporal scope of agglomeration economies: An index decomposition
by Wren, Colin
- 691-701 Geographic concentration and high tech firm survival
by De Silva, Dakshina G. & McComb, Robert P.
- 702-714 Air services on thin routes: Regional versus low-cost airlines
by Fageda, Xavier & Flores-Fillol, Ricardo
- 715-726 On-the-job search in urban areas
by Kawata, Keisuke & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 727-738 Spatial dynamic panel data models with random effects
by Parent, Olivier & LeSage, James P.
- 739-748 Change in the distribution of house prices across Spanish cities
by Nicodemo, Catia & Raya, Josep Maria
- 749-760 Endogenous vehicle-type choices in a monocentric city
by Kim, Jinwon
2012, Volume 42, Issue 3
- 389-395 Immigrant language barriers and house prices
by Fischer, Andreas M.
- 396-406 Economic restructuring, urban growth, and short-term trading: The spatial dynamics of the Hong Kong housing market, 1992–2008
by Monkkonen, Paavo & Wong, Kelvin & Begley, Jaclene
- 407-419 Fiscal competition over taxes and public inputs
by Hauptmeier, Sebastian & Mittermaier, Ferdinand & Rincke, Johannes
- 420-429 On the formation of international migration policies when no country has an exclusive policy-setting say
by Stark, Oded & Casarico, Alessandra & Devillanova, Carlo & Uebelmesser, Silke
- 430-445 LM tests for spatial correlation in spatial models with limited dependent variables
by Qu, Xi & Lee, Lung-fei
- 446-458 Approximated likelihood and root estimators for spatial interaction in spatial autoregressive models
by Jin, Fei & Lee, Lung-fei
- 459-472 Development, agglomeration, and the organization of work
by Fafchamps, Marcel
- 473-484 Labor migration, human capital agglomeration and regional development in China
by Fu, Yuming & Gabriel, Stuart A.
- 485-494 Private residential price indices in Singapore: A matching approach
by Deng, Yongheng & McMillen, Daniel P. & Sing, Tien Foo
- 495-505 Urban villages and housing values in China
by Song, Yan & Zenou, Yves
- 506-515 Economic returns to energy-efficient investments in the housing market: Evidence from Singapore
by Deng, Yongheng & Li, Zhiliang & Quigley, John M.
- 516-530 The dynamics of housing returns in Singapore: How important are the international transmission mechanisms?
by Chang, Kuang-Liang & Chen, Nan-Kuang & Leung, Charles Ka Yui
- 531-543 Evaluating conditions in major Chinese housing markets
by Wu, Jing & Gyourko, Joseph & Deng, Yongheng
2012, Volume 42, Issue 1-2
- 1-14 Regional industrial structure and agglomeration economies: An analysis of productivity in three manufacturing industries
by Drucker, Joshua & Feser, Edward
- 15-26 Policies for local development: An evaluation of Italy's “Patti Territoriali”
by Accetturo, Antonio & de Blasio, Guido
- 27-41 Spatial dependencies in German matching functions
by Lottmann, Franziska
- 42-51 Making space for crime: A spatial analysis of criminal competition
by DeAngelo, Gregory
- 52-62 A household-level decomposition of the white–black homeownership gap
by Fesselmeyer, Eric & Le, Kien T. & Seah, Kiat Ying
- 63-77 Drive 'Til You Qualify: Credit quality and household location
by Hanson, Andrew & Schnier, Kurt & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 78-87 Fertility decisions and endogenous residential sorting
by Tumen, Semih
- 88-97 Parking management, financial subsidies to alternatives to drive alone and commute mode choices in Seattle
by Su, Qing & Zhou, Liren
- 98-113 Geography, choice and participation in higher education in England
by Gibbons, Stephen & Vignoles, Anna
- 114-125 Measurement errors in a spatial context
by Le Gallo, Julie & Fingleton, Bernard
- 126-134 Urbanization and/or rural industrialization in China
by Song, Huasheng & Thisse, Jacques-François & Zhu, Xiwei
- 135-143 Industrial agglomeration and firm size: Evidence from China
by Li, Dongya & Lu, Yi & Wu, Mingqin
- 144-152 Crime, police, and truth-in-sentencing: The impact of state sentencing policy on local communities
by Ross, Amanda
- 153-165 Policies on illegal immigration in a federation
by Mayr, Karin & Minter, Steffen & Krieger, Tim
- 166-176 Give or take? Rewards versus charges for a congested bottleneck
by Rouwendal, Jan & Verhoef, Erik T. & Knockaert, Jasper
- 177-188 Crime and property values: Evidence from the 1990s crime drop
by Pope, Devin G. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 189-197 Are homes hot or cold potatoes? The distribution of marketing time in the housing market
by Carrillo, Paul E. & Pope, Jaren C.
- 198-210 Zoning on the urban fringe: Results from a new approach to modeling land and housing markets
by Magliocca, Nicholas & McConnell, Virginia & Walls, Margaret & Safirova, Elena
- 211-220 On model specification and parameter space definitions in higher order spatial econometric models
by Elhorst, J. Paul & Lacombe, Donald J. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 221-229 Spatial competition and merging incentives when firms produce complements
by Borla, Stefania
- 230-239 Industrial relocation policy, productivity and heterogeneous plants: Evidence from Japan
by Okubo, Toshihiro & Tomiura, Eiichi
- 240-256 Empirical estimation of the option premium for residential redevelopment
by Clapp, John M. & Bardos, Katsiaryna Salavei & Wong, S.K.
- 257-268 Which communities should be afraid of mobility? The effects of agglomeration economies on the sensitivity of employment location to local taxes
by Jofre-Monseny, Jordi & Solé-Ollé, Albert
- 269-285 Are poor neighborhoods “retail deserts”?
by Schuetz, Jenny & Kolko, Jed & Meltzer, Rachel
- 286-302 The distributional effects of NAFTA in Mexico: Evidence from a panel of municipalities
by Baylis, Kathy & Garduño-Rivera, Rafael & Piras, Gianfranco
- 303-313 Keeping up with the Joneses: Neighborhood effects in housing renovation
by Helms, Andrew C.
- 314-322 In the neighborhood: The trade effects of the Euro in a spatial framework
by Kelejian, Harry & Tavlas, George S. & Petroulas, Pavlos
- 323-340 The impact of social capital on crime: Evidence from the Netherlands
by Akçomak, İ. Semih & ter Weel, Bas
- 341-350 Intergenerational linkages in consumption patterns and the geographical distribution of surnames
by Collado, M. Dolores & Ortuño-Ortín, Ignacio & Romeu, Andrés
- 351-363 Regional analysis of property taxation, education finance reform, and property value growth
by Skidmore, Mark & Reese, Laura & Kang, Sung Hoon
- 364-374 The welfare effects of discriminating between in-state and out-of-state students
by Hübner, Malte
- 375-388 Dwindling U.S. internal migration: Evidence of spatial equilibrium or structural shifts in local labor markets?
by Partridge, Mark D. & Rickman, Dan S. & Olfert, M. Rose & Ali, Kamar
2011, Volume 41, Issue 6
- 499-507 A question of title: Property rights and asset values
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Munneke, Henry J. & Sirmans, C.F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 508-524 Competition, market access and economic geography: Structural estimation and predictions for France
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Lafourcade, Miren
- 525-536 Estimating the value of a new transit option
by Billings, Stephen B.
- 537-549 No relief: Tax prices and property tax burdens
by Anderson, Nathan B.
- 550-559 Entrepreneurs and cities: Complexity, thickness and balance
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 560-570 Firm-sponsored training and poaching externalities in regional labor markets
by Muehlemann, Samuel & Wolter, Stefan C.
- 571-583 The impact of minimum lot size regulations on house prices in Eastern Massachusetts
by Zabel, Jeffrey & Dalton, Maurice
2011, Volume 41, Issue 5
- 415-425 The median voter didn't show up: Costly meetings and insider rents
by Saiz, Albert
- 426-438 The structure of the labor market, telecommuting, and optimal peak period congestion tolls: A numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Wuyts, Bart
- 439-445 On the existence of Nash equilibria in an asymmetric tax competition game
by Taugourdeau, Emmanuelle & Ziad, Abderrahmane
- 446-454 Human capital, higher education institutions, and quality of life
by Winters, John V.
- 455-464 Park-and-ride: Good for the city, good for the region?
by Karamychev, Vladimir & van Reeven, Peran
- 465-475 Political participation, regional policy and the location of industry
by Wiberg, Magnus
- 476-486 Tax competition -- Greenfield investment versus mergers and acquisitions
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 487-497 GMM estimation of spatial panels with fixed effects and unknown heteroskedasticity
by Moscone, F. & Tosetti, E.
2011, Volume 41, Issue 4
- 305-305 Special issue: The effect of the housing crisis on state and local government finances
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 306-319 The housing crisis and state and local government tax revenue: Five channels
by Lutz, Byron & Molloy, Raven & Shan, Hui
- 320-331 Rethinking local government reliance on the property tax
by Alm, James & Buschman, Robert D. & Sjoquist, David L.
- 332-342 House prices and city revenues
by Doerner, William M. & Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 343-351 State government response to income fluctuations: Consumption, insurance, and capital expenditures
by Craig, Steven G. & Hoang, Edward C.
- 352-359 Earmarking and the business cycle: The case of state spending on higher education
by Bhatt, Rachana & Rork, Jonathan C. & Walker, Mary Beth
- 360-371 Causes and consequences of fiscal stress in Michigan cities
by Skidmore, Mark & Scorsone, Eric
- 372-381 The impact of the Great Recession and the housing crisis on the financing of America's largest cities
by Chernick, Howard & Langley, Adam & Reschovsky, Andrew
- 382-393 Property tax limitations and local fiscal conditions: The impact of Proposition 2Â½ in Massachusetts
by Wallin, Bruce & Zabel, Jeffrey
- 394-406 Capitalization of central government grants into local house prices: Panel data evidence from England
by Hilber, Christian A.L. & Lyytikäinen, Teemu & Vermeulen, Wouter
- 407-414 Does losing your home mean losing your school?: Effects of foreclosures on the school mobility of children
by Been, Vicki & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Stiefel, Leanna & Weinstein, Meryle
2011, Volume 41, Issue 3
- 173-186 Who supports portable assessment caps: The role of lock-in, mobility and tax share
by Cheung, Ron & Cunningham, Chris
- 187-195 Who moves to mixed-income neighborhoods?
by McKinnish, Terra & White, T. Kirk
- 196-206 Effectiveness of housing revitalization subsidies in the presence of zoning
by Bento, Antonio M. & Franco, Sofia F. & Kaffine, Daniel T.
- 207-213 Public housing and the value of apartment quality to households
by Van Ommeren, Jos & Koopman, Marnix
- 214-226 Neighborhood diversity and the appreciation of native- and immigrant-owned homes
by Cobb-Clark, Deborah A. & Sinning, Mathias G.
- 227-235 Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan
by Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio
- 236-252 Does state growth management change the pattern of urban growth? Evidence from Florida
by Boarnet, Marlon G. & McLaughlin, Ralph B. & Carruthers, John I.
- 253-265 How are growth and productivity in private firms affected by public subsidy? Evidence from a regional policy
by Bernini, Cristina & Pellegrini, Guido
- 266-280 Local and global agglomeration patterns: Two econometrics-based indicators
by Di Giacinto, Valter & Pagnini, Marcello
- 281-292 An extension of Kelejian's J-test for non-nested spatial models
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Piras, Gianfranco
- 293-304 Should the optimal portfolio be region-specific? A multi-region model with monetary policy and asset price co-movements
by Leung, Charles Ka Yui & Teo, Wing Leong
2011, Volume 41, Issue 2
- 77-88 Fifty years of urban accessibility: The impact of the urban railway network on the land gradient in Berlin 1890-1936
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M. & Wendland, Nicolai
- 89-97 How low income neighborhoods change: Entry, exit, and enhancement
by Ellen, Ingrid Gould & O'Regan, Katherine M.
- 98-107 Land-use regulations and property values in Portland, Oregon: A regression discontinuity design approach
by Grout, Cyrus A. & Jaeger, William K. & Plantinga, Andrew J.
- 108-123 Public support to clusters: A firm level study of French "Local Productive Systems"
by Martin, Philippe & Mayer, Thierry & Mayneris, Florian
- 124-133 Population and income sensitivity of private and public weather forecasting
by Anbarci, Nejat & Boyd III, John & Floehr, Eric & Lee, Jungmin & Song, Joon Jin
- 134-144 Land leverage and house prices
by Bourassa, Steven C. & Hoesli, Martin & Scognamiglio, Donato & Zhang, Sumei
- 145-159 Interjurisdictional competition for FDI: The case of China's "development zone fever"
by Zhang, Junfu
- 160-172 Price convergence and market integration in Russia
by Gluschenko, Konstantin
2011, Volume 41, Issue 1
- 1-8 Are workers with a long commute less productive? An empirical analysis of absenteeism
by van Ommeren, Jos N. & Gutiérrez-i-Puigarnau, Eva
- 9-19 How are wages set in Beijing?
by de Sousa, José & Poncet, Sandra
- 20-31 Trade integration and regional disparity in a model of scale-invariant growth
by Minniti, Antonio & Parello, Carmelo Pierpaolo
- 32-45 Blessing or curse? Appreciation, amenities and resistance to urban renewal
by Ahlfeldt, Gabriel M.
- 46-58 Local option sales taxes and consumer spending patterns: Fiscal interdependence under multi-tiered local taxation
by Burge, Gregory & Rogers, Cynthia
- 59-66 The gains from preferential tax regimes reconsidered
by Gaigné, Carl & Wooton, Ian
- 67-76 Loss aversion, equity constraints and seller behavior in the real estate market
by Anenberg, Elliot
2010, Volume 40, Issue 6
- 367-379 City size and skill intensity
by Elvery, Joel A.
- 380-396 Neighborhood effects on unemployment?: A test à la Altonji
by Dujardin, Claire & Goffette-Nagot, Florence
- 397-406 Interactions with hidden complementarities
by Ballester, Coralio & Calvó-Armengol, Antoni