Regional Science and Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Regional and Urban Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D.P McMillen
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Antonio Ciccone
Richard J. Arnott
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:regeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 249-269 Transfer and tax competition in a system of hierarchical governments
by Riou, Stephane
- 270-299 Income segregation from local income taxation when households differ in both preferences and incomes
by Schmidheiny, Kurt
- 300-308 A comment on specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology: A reply
by Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 309-312 A comment on "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology"
by Hendry, David F.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-28 Labour pooling, labour poaching, and spatial clustering
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles
- 29-48 Regulating on-street parking
by Calthrop, Edward & Proost, Stef
- 49-71 Efficiency wages and unemployment in cities: The case of high-relocation costs
by Zenou, Yves
- 72-98 Catching-up to foreign technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" effect of foreign investments
by Peri, Giovanni & Urban, Dieter
- 99-117 First-mover disadvantages with idiosyncratic consumer tastes along unobservable characteristics
by Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 118-131 Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models
by Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 132-157 A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration
by Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume
- 158-162 Review of Zoltan J. Acs' Innovation and the growth of cities
by Orlando, Michael J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 597-624 An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe
by Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf
- 625-644 Trade, migration and regional unemployment
by Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A.
- 645-657 Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration
by Epifani, Paolo
- 658-670 Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke
- 671-699 Competitive pressures on China: Income inequality and migration
by ten Raa, Thijs & Pan, Haoran
- 700-714 Multi-store competition: Market segmentation or interlacing?
by Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Karamychev, Vladimir A. & van Reeven, Peran
- 715-733 Transport subsidies, system choice, and urban sprawl
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 734-755 Tiebout choice and residential segregation by race in US metropolitan areas, 1980-2000
by Dawkins, Casey J.
- 756-776 The size distribution of Chinese cities
by Anderson, Gordon & Ge, Ying
- 777-794 The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models
by Plassmann, Florenz
- 795-807 Copycat gaming: A spatial analysis of state lottery structure
by Brown, Ryan P. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 808-836 A two-region model with two types of manufacturing technologies and agglomeration
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 837-847 A note on tax competition in the presence of agglomeration economies
by Fernandez, Gonzalo E.
- 848-861 Fiscal competition and regional differentiation
by Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 862-882 On the public provision of the performing arts
by Traub, Stefan & Missong, Martin
- 883-884 Price V. Fishback, Review of Werner Troesken's water, race and disease, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2004) ISBN 0-262-20148-8 pp. xvii, 251
by Fishback, P.V.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 471-492 How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence
by Behrens, Kristian
- 493-507 Restricting preferential tax regimes to avoid harmful tax competition
by Haupt, Alexander & Peters, Wolfgang
- 508-526 Corporate tax policy, foreign firm ownership and thin capitalization
by Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas
- 527-541 Commodity taxation in a 'linear' world: a spatial panel data approach
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes
- 542-569 The rise and fall of regional inequalities with technological differences and knowledge spillovers
by Nocco, Antonella
- 570-583 The role of human capital investments in the location decision of firms
by Matouschek, Niko & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic
- 584-592 Economics of Agglomeration: Cities, Industrial Location and Regional Growth
by Pines, D.
- 593-596 Edward L. Glaeser, Review of Richard Florida's The Rise of the Creative Class
by Glaeser, E.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 327-351 The role of liability, regulation and economic incentives in brownfield remediation and redevelopment: evidence from surveys of developers
by Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita
- 353-373 Capital tax competition and returns to scale
by Burbidge, John & Cuff, Katherine
- 375-394 Persistence and regional disparities in unemployment (Argentina 1980-1997)
by Galiani, Sebastian & Lamarche, Carlos & Porto, Alberto & Sosa-Escudero, Walter
- 395-416 Wage spillovers in public sector contract negotiations: the importance of social comparisons
by Babcock, Linda & Engberg, John & Greenbaum, Robert
- 417-443 GSE impact on rural mortgage markets
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Buttimer, Richard Jr.
- 445-470 The formation and growth of specialized cities: efficiency without developers or Malthusian traps
by Anas, Alex & Xiong, Kai
2005, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 215-237 Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison
- 239-263 Zipf's Law for cities: a cross-country investigation
by Soo, Kwok Tong
- 265-277 A unified convex-concave model of urban land values
by Ecker, Mark D. & Isakson, Hans R.
- 279-303 Strategic interaction and the adoption of tax increment financing
by Byrne, Paul F.
- 305-325 Housing, mobility and unemployment
by Dohmen, Thomas J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 89-108 Buyer-seller interaction in experimental spatial markets
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Sabater-Grande, Gerardo
- 109-125 Analyzing building-height restrictions: predicted impacts and welfare costs
by Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 127-139 Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice
by Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna
- 141-165 Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants
by Aslund, Olof
- 167-191 Information, agglomeration, and the headquarters of U.S. exporters
by Lovely, Mary E. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Sharma, Shalini
- 193-213 Hotelling in the air? Flight departures in Norway
by Salvanes, Kjell G. & Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars
2005, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-22 Existence of equilibria in a basic tax-competition model
by Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten & Ziad, Abderrahmanne
- 23-48 Private goods provided by local governments
by Akutagawa, Kazunori & Mun, Se-il
- 49-56 Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing
by Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco
- 57-82 Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane
- 83-87 City: Urbanism And Its End: by Douglas W. Rae
by Strange, William
2004, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 619-637 Land markets and land market regulation: progress towards understanding
by Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen
- 639-661 An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M.
- 663-680 Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values
by Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan
- 681-703 The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside
by Cavailhes, Jean & Peeters, Dominique & Sekeris, Evangelos & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 705-725 Land use externalities, open space preservation, and urban sprawl
by Irwin, Elena G. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 727-751 On the use of policy to reduce housing market segmentation
by Meen, Geoffrey & Andrew, Mark
- 753-784 The ideal source of local public revenue
by Shoup, Donald C.
2004, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 489-503 Second-best redistribution through public investment: a characterization, an empirical test and an application to the case of Spain
by de la Fuente, Angel
- 505-532 Testing the spatial mismatch hypothesis using inter-city variations in industrial composition
by Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 533-564 The geographic distribution of production activity in the UK
by Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen
- 565-573 A simple, analytically solvable, Chamberlinian agglomeration model
by Pfluger, Michael
- 575-589 A noncooperative analysis of a circular city model
by Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki
- 591-618 What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage
by Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David
2004, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 365-385 Cross-border shopping in a federal economy
by Lucas, Vander
- 387-410 Chasing the smokestack: strategic policymaking with multiple instruments
by Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 411-427 Agglomeration and the public sector
by Roos, Michael W. M.
- 429-453 Determinants of local public school expenditure: a dynamic panel data model
by Heinesen, Eskil
- 455-488 Spatial competition of governments in the investment on public facilities
by Takahashi, Takaaki
2004, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 241-261 Urban land policy and housing in an endogenously growing monocentric city
by Lin, C.-C.Chu-Chia & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Wang, Ping
- 263-273 Have the GSE affordable housing goals increased the supply of mortgage credit?
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Thibodeau, Thomas G.
- 275-288 Bilateral monopolies and location choice
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune
- 289-307 Pricing transport networks with fixed residential location
by Van Dender, Kurt
- 309-320 Geographical specialisation in Spanish agriculture before and after integration in the European Union
by Mora, Ricardo & San Juan, Carlos
- 321-339 Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms
by Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George
- 341-363 Manufacturing location and impacts of road transport infrastructure: empirical evidence from Spain
by Holl, Adelheid
2004, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 125-154 Population growth and its distribution between cities: positive and normative aspects
by Hadar, Yossi & Pines, David
- 155-162 The land assembly problem revisited
by Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan
- 163-201 Optimal pricing of transport externalities in an international environment: some empirical results based on a numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Courcelle, Christophe & Swysen, Didier
- 203-224 Funding schools for greater equity
by Del Rey, Elena
- 225-240 Evaluating value-pricing projects with both scheduling and route choices
by Lam, Terence
2004, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 3-25 Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy
by Roberto, Basile
- 27-54 How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in France
by Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis
- 55-69 Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment
by Caminal, Ramon
- 71-100 Cities and the organization of manufacturing
by Dinlersoz, Emin M.
- 101-124 Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries
by Gao, Ting
2003, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 653-661 Consumption variety and urban agglomeration
by Glazer, Amihai & Gradstein, Mark & Ranjan, Priya
- 663-693 Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics
by Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 695-720 Contestability of the urban land market: an event study of Hong Kong land auctions
by Ching, Stephen & Fu, Yuming
- 721-743 Precise computation of a competitive equilibrium of the discrete land market model
by Miyake, Mitsunobu
- 745-767 Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients
by Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 517-556 Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location
by Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M.
- 557-579 Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology
by Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 581-594 The economics of honeybee swarming
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Chen, Tze-wei & Lai, Ching-chong
- 595-618 Properties of tests for spatial error components
by Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina
- 619-649 Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 383-400 The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 401-418 Does history matter for urban primacy? The case of Vienna
by Nitsch, Volker
- 419-444 Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy
by Mossay, Pascal
- 445-466 Why are technological spillovers spatially bounded? A market orientated approach
by Baranes, Edmond & Tropeano, Jean-Philippe
- 467-488 The effects of precautionary saving motives on (S,s) bands for home purchases
by Dunn, Wendy E.
- 489-516 Estimating hospital market pricing: an equilibrium approach using spatial econometrics
by Mobley, Lee R.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 255-286 Race and the value of owner-occupied housing, 1940-1990
by Collins, William J. & Margo, Robert A.
- 287-304 The return of centralization to Chicago: using repeat sales to identify changes in house price distance gradients
by McMillen, Daniel P.
- 305-333 Rent stabilization and the long-run supply of housing
by McFarlane, Alastair
- 335-360 Agglomeration and growth with innovation in the intermediate goods sector
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 361-378 Do federal spending and tax policies build cities or promote sprawl?
by Persky, Joseph & Kurban, Haydar
2003, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 127-137 Zipf's law for cities: an empirical examination
by Ioannides, Yannis M. & Overman, Henry G.
- 139-156 The political economy of intergovernmental grants
by Borck, Rainald & Owings, Stephanie
- 157-174 Geographical segmentation in Japanese bank loan markets
by Kano, Masaji & Tsutsui, Yoshiro
- 175-198 The effect of professional sports on earnings and employment in the services and retail sectors in US cities
by Coates, Dennis & Humphreys, Brad R.
- 199-221 Does commuting distance matter?: Commuting tolerance and residential change
by Clark, William A. V. & Huang, Youqin & Withers, Suzanne
- 223-249 Regional asymmetries: economies of agglomeration versus unionized labor markets
by Picard, P. M. & Toulemonde, E.
- 251-252 Urban sprawl causes, consequences and policy responses: Gregory D. Squires, editor. Washington, D.C.: Urban Institute Press, 2002
by Mills, Edwin S.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 3-25 A study of quasi-experimental control group methods for estimating policy impacts
by Reed, W. Robert & Rogers, Cynthia L.
- 27-58 Tests for spatial lag dependence based on method of moments estimation
by Saavedra, Luz A.
- 59-92 Optimal tenant protection
by Seshimo, Hiroyuki
- 93-113 Asymmetric information and product differentiation
by Boyer, Marcel & Mahenc, Phillippe & Moreaux, Michel
- 115-119 Property Taxation and Local Government Finance: Essays in honor of C. Lowell Harriss, 2001: Edited by Wallace Oates, Cambridge, MA: Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, 345 pp
by Haughwout, Andrew
- 121-125 Handbook of Regional and Urban Economics: Cheshire, Paul, and Edwin S. Mills, editors, Volume 3, Applied Urban Economics, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1999
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 6
- 673-690 Capitalization of federal taxes, the relative price of housing, and urban form: density and sorting effects
by Voith, Richard & Gyourko, Joseph
- 691-707 2SLS and OLS in a spatial autoregressive model with equal spatial weights
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 709-735 Regulation in education
by Beitia, Arantza
- 737-764 Is there a 'California effect' in US environmental policymaking?
by Fredriksson, Per G. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 765-773 Price discrimination and the location choice of a durable goods monopoly
by Garella, Paolo G.
- 775-783 Stock prices and house prices in California: new evidence of a wealth effect?
by Green, Richard K.
- 785-788 The homevoter hypothesis: how home values influence local government taxation, school finance, and land-use policies: by William A. Fischel, Harvard University Press 2001
by Carruthers, John I.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 5
- 549-589 Spatial distribution of affordable home loan purchases in major metropolitan areas: documentation and analysis
by Gyourko, Joseph & Hu, Dapeng
- 591-606 Homelessness and labor markets
by Glomm, Gerhard & John, Andrew
- 607-625 Housing costs, house price shocks and savings behaviour among older households in Britain
by Disney, Richard & Henley, Andrew & Stears, Gary
- 627-650 Variational inequality formulation of the system-optimal travel choice problem and efficient congestion tolls for a general transportation network with multiple time periods
by Liu, L. N. & Boyce, David E.
- 651-671 Spatial-network, general-equilibrium model with a stylized application
by Lofgren, Hans & Robinson, Sheman
2002, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 419-445 The relative advantages of flexible versus designated manufacturing technologies
by Norman, George
- 447-473 Efficiency properties of labor taxation in a spatial model of restricted labor mobility
by Guggenberger, Patrik & Kaul, Ashok & Kolmar, Martin
- 475-500 A model of regulation in the rental housing market
by Raess, Pascal & von Ungern-Sternberg, Thomas
- 501-519 The revenue impacts of cross-border lottery shopping in the presence of spatial autocorrelation
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Marsh, Thomas L.
- 521-529 Parental housing values and children's consumption
by Hrung, Warren B.
- 531-540 Spatial competition with concave transport costs
by de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X.
- 541-542 Spatial Optimization for Managed Ecosystems: John Hof and Michael Bevers, Columbia University Press, New York, 1998
by Solow, Andrew R.
- 543-547 Book review: Book Review of William Easterly's The Elusive Quest for Growth, MIT Press, July 2001
by Glaeser, E. L.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 281-310 Second-best congestion pricing in general static transportation networks with elastic demands
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 311-338 Trade, rural-urban migration, and regional income disparity in developing countries: a spatial general equilibrium model inspired by the case of China
by Hu, Dapeng
- 339-358 Location choice and price discrimination in a duopoly
by Valletti, Tommaso M.
- 359-380 Labour mobility of unemployed workers
by Kettunen, Juha
- 381-408 The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points
by Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 145-165 Residential neighborhood effects
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 167-200 Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration
by Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji
- 201-219 A generalized analysis of the effects of business taxes on the production location choice under uncertainty
by Tan, Lin-Ti & Cyrus Chu, C. Y.
- 221-239 Accounting for growth in post-Soviet Russia
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
- 241-258 The effects of externalities on productivity growth in Spanish industry
by de Lucio, Juan J. & Herce, Jose A. & Goicolea, Ana
- 259-274 A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?
by Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars
- 275-277 A Review of Travel by Design: The Influence of Urban Form on Travel: Edited by Marlon G. Boarnet and Randall Crane (Oxford University Press 2001)
by Kahn, Matthew E.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-26 The coordination of capital income and profit taxation with cross-ownership of firms
by Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo
- 27-45 Spatial allocation of emergency medical services: minimising the death rate or providing equal access?
by Felder, Stefan & Brinkmann, Henrik
- 47-58 Equilibrium locations in a spatial model with sequential entry in real time
by Lambertini, Luca
- 59-96 Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990
by Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark
- 97-121 Public infrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: short- and long-run effects
by Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel
- 123-138 Equilibrium stability for a migration model
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 139-144 Markets for clean air: the U.S. acid rain program: A. Denny Ellerman, Paul L. Joskow, Richard Schmalensee, Juan-Pablo Montero, Elizabeth M. Bailey, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2000
by Burtraw, Dallas
2001, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 643-668 Social dumping and relocation: is there a case for imposing a social clause?
by Cordella, Tito & Grilo, Isabel
- 669-699 Population growth in U.S. counties, 1840-1990
by Beeson, Patricia E. & DeJong, David N. & Troesken, Werner
- 701-731 Spatial interactions among U.S. cities: 1900-1990
by Harris Dobkins, Linda & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 733-749 The choice of tax base by local authorities: voter preferences, special interest groups, and tax base diversification
by Gill, H. Leroy & Haurin, Donald R.
- 751-756 Urban change in the United States and Western Europe: Comparative analysis and policy. Second edition.: Summers, Anita A., Cheshire, Paul C., Senn, Lanfranco (editors); Published by Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C., Distributed by University Press of America, Lanham, Md., 1999
by O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 757-764 World Bank. 2000. Entering the 21st Century:: World Development Report 1999/2000. New York: Oxford University Press for the World Bank.1
by Becker, Charles M.
- 765-770 Land value taxation
by Mills, David E.
- 771-777 Taxes, Public Goods and Urban Economics: The Selected Essays of Peter Mieszkowski: Peter Mieszkowski, Published by Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA, USA, 1999, ISBN 1 85898 897 7
by Wilson, John Douglas
2001, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 523-533 Strategic location decisions in a growing market
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 535-546 Sequential locations in directional markets
by Lai, Fu-Chuan
- 547-569 Attribute dependence and the provision of quality
by Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas
- 571-599 An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data
by Wallsten, Scott J.
- 601-615 By Alex Anas. Forthcoming in Regional Science and Urban Economics. The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade, Masahisa Fujita, Paul Krugman and Anthony J. Venables, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1999. ISBN: 0-262-06204-6
by Anas, Alex
- 620-622 Attractive Cities - an Economic Analysis: Roland Anderson, (1999), The Swedish Council for Building Research, Stockholm, T6:1999 (252 pages)
by Turner, Bengt
- 623-626 Economics of Cities: Theoretical Perspectives: Jean-Marie Huriot and Jacques-Francois Thisse, Eds., Published by Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000
by Puga, Diego
- 626-630 An Essay on Urban Economic Theory: Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou and David Pines, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Massachusetts, 1999, ISBN 0-7923-8343-5
by Helsley, Robert
- 631-634 Review of The Challenge of Fiscal Disparities for State and Local Governments: Hellen F. Ladd, Published by Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK, Northhampton, MA, USA (1999)
by Bahl, Roy Jr.
- 634-641 Land Value Taxation: Can It and Will It Work Today?: Dick Netzer (ed.), Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, Cambridge (MA), 1998
by Tomlinson, Peter
2001, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 383-411 The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport
by Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt
- 413-431 Modifying transport prices to internalise externalities: evidence from European case studies
by Nash, Chris & Sansom, Tom & Still, Ben
- 433-451 Reducing emissions from transit buses
by Schimek, Paul
- 453-470 Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?
by Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef
- 471-504 Discrete choice models and optimal two-part tariffs in the presence of externalities: optimal taxation of cars
by De Borger, Bruno
- 505-522 Public support for pollution fee policies for motor vehicles with revenue recycling: survey results
by Krupnick, Alan & Harrington, Winston & Alberini, Anna
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2-3
- 131-132 Fiscal Competition and Federalism in Europe
by Stahl, Konrad
- 133-145 Fiscal competition and European Union: contrasting perspectives
by Oates, Wallace E.
- 147-180 Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households
by Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P.
- 181-213 Income tax competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland
by Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard
- 215-245 Local business taxation and competition for capital: the choice of the tax rate
by Buettner, Thiess
- 247-272 Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US
by Esteller-More, Alex & Sole-Olle, Albert
- 273-297 Double Bertrand tax competition: a fiscal game with governments acting as middlemen
by Wagener, Andreas
- 299-317 Why is there so little tax coordination? The role of majority voting and international tax evasion
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 319-337 On the effects of capital mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking
by Lorz, Oliver
- 339-353 Public procurement in the presence of capital taxation
by Weichenrieder, Alfons J.