Regional Science and Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Regional and Urban Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Current editor: D.P McMillen
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Antonio Ciccone
Richard J. Arnott
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:regeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple (last 10 years), Recursive (10), Discounted (10), Recursive discounted (10), H-Index (10), Aggregate (10)
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2008, Volume 38, Issue 4
- 404-405 Review of green cities
by Turner, Matthew A.
2008, Volume 38, Issue 3
- 205-227 Alternative financial service providers and the spatial void hypothesis
by Smith, Tony E. & Smith, Marvin M. & Wackes, John
- 228-251 Commuter arrivals and optimal service in mass transit: Does queuing behavior at transit stops matter?
by Yoshida, Yuichiro
- 252-270 An analytical model for the formation of economic clusters
by Chincarini, Ludwig & Asherie, Neer
- 271-284 A mixed index approach to identifying hedonic price models
by Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane
- 285-298 Public goods, unemployment and policy coordination
by Aronsson, Thomas & Wehke, Sven
- 299-309 Production subcontracting and location
by Holl, Adelheid
2008, Volume 38, Issue 2
- 101-118 Local market scale and the pattern of job changes among young men
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 119-126 Location choice and optimal zoning under Cournot competition
by Chen, Chin-Sheng & Lai, Fu-Chuan
- 127-147 The effect of search imperfections on commuting behaviour: Evidence from employed and self-employed workers
by van Ommeren, Jos N. & van der Straaten, J. Willemijn
- 148-159 Convergence of the skill composition across German regions
by Südekum, Jens
- 160-173 Local public good provision, municipal consolidation, and national transfers
by Dur, Robert & Staal, Klaas
- 174-190 Governmental competition in road charging and capacity choice
by Ubbels, Barry & Verhoef, Erik T.
- 191-201 Why should a firm choose to limit the size of its market area?
by Alderighi, Marco & Piga, Claudio A.
- 202-203 Erratum to "Policy diffusion in space and time: The case of charter schools in California school districts" [Regional Science and Urban Economics 37 (2007) 526-541]
by Rincke, Johannes
2008, Volume 38, Issue 1
- 1-15 Squatting, eviction and development
by Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 16-31 Federal tax-transfer policy and intergovernmental pre-commitment
by Koethenbuerger, Marko
- 32-48 Welfare properties of spatial competition with location-dependent costs
by Aiura, Hiroshi & Sato, Yasuhiro
- 49-62 The incentive effects of property taxation: Evidence from Norwegian school districts
by Fiva, Jon H. & Rønning, Marte
- 63-69 Shrinking and growing metropolitan areas asymmetric real estate price reactions?: The case of German single-family houses
by Maennig, Wolfgang & Dust, Lisa
- 70-80 Transport costs, capital mobility and the provision of local public goods
by Ihara, Ryusuke
- 81-97 Spatial substitution patterns in forest recreation
by Termansen, Mette & Zandersen, Marianne & McClean, Colin J.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 6
- 625-648 Changes in transport and non-transport costs: Local vs global impacts in a spatial network
by Behrens, Kristian & Lamorgese, Andrea R. & Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 649-669 Beveridge versus Bismarck public-pension systems in integrated markets
by Kolmar, Martin
- 670-687 Location choices of firms and workers in an urban model with heterogeneities in skills and preferences
by Okamoto, Ryosuke
- 688-702 Inter-jurisdiction subsidy competition for a new production plant: What is the central government optimal policy?
by Parcero, O.J.
- 703-716 Migration in search of good government
by Glazer, Amihai & Kondo, Hiroki
2007, Volume 37, Issue 5
- 525-(null) RSUE Editorial Transition Statement
by McMillen, Daniel & Zenou, Yves
- 526-541 Policy diffusion in space and time: The case of charter schools in California school districts
by Rincke, Johannes
- 542-567 Spatial configurations in a periurban city. A cellular automata-based microeconomic model
by Caruso, Geoffrey & Peeters, Dominique & Cavailhes, Jean & Rounsevell, Mark
- 568-601 A micro-foundation of local business cycles
by Zhang, Qinghua
- 602-617 Effects of quality changes in rental housing markets with indivisibilities
by Ito, Tamon
- 618-624 A Primer on U.S. Housing Markets and Housing Policy., Green, Richard K., Malpezzi, Stephen. 2003. Washington, DC: Urban Institute Press
by Olsen, Edgar O.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 4
- 434-449 Thirty-five years of R(S)UE: A retrospective
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Minerva, G. Alfredo
- 450-456 Spatial econometrics in RSUE: Retrospect and prospect
by Anselin, Luc
- 457-465 Regional economics: A new economic geography perspective
by Behrens, Kristian & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 466-471 Prospects for a unified urban general equilibrium theory
by Berliant, Marcus
- 472-481 Future research on urban transportation network modeling
by Boyce, David
- 482-490 Towards the new economic geography in the brain power society
by Fujita, Masahisa
- 491-496 Reflections on spatial autocorrelation
by Getis, Arthur
- 497-508 Understanding knowledge spillovers
by Vernon Henderson, J.
- 509-516 Ceteris paribus, spatial complexity and spatial equilibrium: An interpretative perspective
by Nijkamp, Peter
- 517-520 RUE -- or joyful for operational methods?
by Paelinck, Jean H.P.
- 521-523 RSUE: Reflections after 35 years
by Quigley, John M.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 3
- 283-313 Urbanization and city growth: The role of institutions
by Henderson, J. Vernon & Wang, Hyoung Gun
- 314-344 Density gradients and their determinants: Evidence from India
by Sridhar, Kala Seetharam
- 345-362 Skill distributions and the compatibility between mobility and redistribution
by Puy, M. Socorro
- 363-374 The relative efficiencies of various predictors in spatial econometric models containing spatial lags
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Prucha, Ingmar R.
- 375-398 Moving to nice weather
by Rappaport, Jordan
- 399-412 Local productivity spillovers from foreign direct investment in the U.K. electronics industry
by Girma, Sourafel & Wakelin, Katharine
- 413-429 Housing price gradient with two workplaces -- An empirical study in Hong Kong
by Yiu, C.Y. & Tam, C.S.
2007, Volume 37, Issue 2
- 141-164 Economic integration and labor market institutions: Worker mobility, earnings risk, and contract structure
by Schob, Ronnie & Wildasin, David E.
- 165-182 The micro-level dynamics of regional productivity growth: The source of divergence in Finland
by Bockerman, Petri & Maliranta, Mika
- 183-198 The story and the model done: An evaluation of mathematical models of rent control
by Lind, Hans
- 199-219 Strategic competition amongst public schools
by Millimet, Daniel L. & Rangaprasad, Vasudha
- 220-238 Market thickness and outsourcing services
by Ono, Yukako
- 239-258 Urban environmental health and sensitive populations: How much are the Italians willing to pay to reduce their risks?
by Alberini, Anna & Chiabai, Aline
- 259-281 Spillovers from tax increment financing districts: Implications for housing price appreciation
by Weber, Rachel & Bhatta, Saurav Dev & Merriman, David
2007, Volume 37, Issue 1
- 1-21 Do spatial agglomeration and local labor market competition affect employer-provided training? Evidence from the UK
by Brunello, Giorgio & Gambarotto, Francesca
- 22-45 On the location and lock-in of cities: Geography vs transportation technology
by Behrens, Kristian
- 46-68 Concentration, agglomeration and the size of plants
by Lafourcade, Miren & Mion, Giordano
- 69-86 The effect of local land use regulations on urban development in the Western United States
by Wu, JunJie & Cho, Seong-Hoon
- 87-99 Earthquake risk and housing rents: Evidence from the Tokyo Metropolitan Area
by Nakagawa, Masayuki & Saito, Makoto & Yamaga, Hisaki
- 100-120 Acid rain in China and Japan: A game-theoretic analysis
by Nagase, Yoko & Silva, Emilson C.D.
- 121-136 Do local tax incentives affect economic growth? What mean impacts miss in the analysis of enterprise zone policies
by Bondonio, Daniele & Greenbaum, Robert T.
- 137-140 J. Vernon Henderson, Editor, New Economic Geography, Edward Elgar Publishing, Inc., Northampton, MA (2005)
by Mills, Edwin S.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 6
- 679-707 The external effects of place-based subsidized housing
by Schwartz, Amy Ellen & Ellen, Ingrid Gould & Voicu, Ioan & Schill, Michael H.
- 708-726 Coordination of capital taxation among asymmetric countries
by Peralta, Susana & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 727-752 Spatial determinants of productivity: Analysis for the regions of Great Britain
by Rice, Patricia & Venables, Anthony J. & Patacchini, Eleonora
- 753-772 Mixed oligopoly, foreign firms, and location choice
by Matsushima, Noriaki & Matsumura, Toshihiro
- 773-789 Open space, residential property values, and spatial context
by Anderson, Soren T. & West, Sarah E.
- 790-802 Spatial discrimination: Bertrand vs. Cournot with asymmetric demands
by Liang, Wen-Jung & Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng
- 803-825 Spatial mobility and competition for jobs: Some theory and evidence for Western Germany
by Fahr, Rene & Sunde, Uwe
2006, Volume 36, Issue 5
- 569-572 New economic geography: Closing the gap between theory and empirics
by Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry
- 573-594 Regional wage and employment responses to market potential in the EU
by Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry
- 595-612 Trade, location, and wages in the United States
by Knaap, Thijs
- 613-635 Putting new economic geography to the test: Free-ness of trade and agglomeration in the EU regions
by Brakman, Steven & Garretsen, Harry & Schramm, Marc
- 636-657 Market potential and productivity: Evidence from Finnish regions
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I.P. & Pinelli, Dino
- 658-677 Functional fragmentation and the location of multinational firms in the enlarged Europe
by Defever, Fabrice
2006, Volume 36, Issue 4
- 431-449 Stability of spatial adjustments across local exchange economies
by Mossay, Pascal
- 450-466 Transport policies in light of the new economic geography: The Portuguese experience
by Teixeira, Antonio Carlos
- 467-481 Coagglomeration and spillovers
by Barrios, Salvador & Bertinelli, Luisito & Strobl, Eric
- 482-509 Employment concentration across U.S. counties
by Desmet, Klaus & Fafchamps, Marcel
- 510-541 Curbing excess sprawl with congestion tolls and urban boundaries
by Anas, Alex & Rhee, Hyok-Joo
- 542-563 Some foundations for Zipf's law: Product proliferation and local spillovers
by Duranton, Gilles
2006, Volume 36, Issue 3
- 313-330 Productivity and the geographic concentration of industry: The role of plant scale
by Wheeler, Christopher H.
- 331-372 Landing a job in urban space: The extent and effects of spatial mismatch
by Johnson, Rucker C.
- 373-384 Validity of the principle of minimum differentiation under vertical subcontracting
by Liang, Wen-Jung & Mai, Chao-Cheng
- 385-398 Provincial migration dynamics in China: Borders, costs and economic motivations
by Poncet, Sandra
- 399-430 Active labor market policy in Germany--Is there a successful policy strategy?
by Fertig, Michael & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Schneider, Hilmar
2006, Volume 36, Issue 2
- 163-186 Urban freshwater needs and spatial cost externalities for coastal aquifers: A theoretical approach
by Moreaux, Michel & Reynaud, Arnaud
- 187-206 Dictatorships and highways
by Saiz, Albert
- 207-226 Welfare analysis of the number and locations of local public facilities
by Berliant, Marcus & Peng, Shin-Kun & Wang, Ping
- 227-248 Search activities, cost of living and local labor markets
by Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves
- 249-269 Transfer and tax competition in a system of hierarchical governments
by Riou, Stephane
- 270-299 Income segregation from local income taxation when households differ in both preferences and incomes
by Schmidheiny, Kurt
- 300-308 A comment on specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology: A reply
by Florax, Raymond J.G.M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 309-312 A comment on "Specification searches in spatial econometrics: The relevance of Hendry's methodology"
by Hendry, David F.
2006, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 1-28 Labour pooling, labour poaching, and spatial clustering
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Duranton, Gilles
- 29-48 Regulating on-street parking
by Calthrop, Edward & Proost, Stef
- 49-71 Efficiency wages and unemployment in cities: The case of high-relocation costs
by Zenou, Yves
- 72-98 Catching-up to foreign technology? Evidence on the "Veblen-Gerschenkron" effect of foreign investments
by Peri, Giovanni & Urban, Dieter
- 99-117 First-mover disadvantages with idiosyncratic consumer tastes along unobservable characteristics
by Rhee, Byong-Duk
- 118-131 Hedonism vs. nihilism: No arbitrage and tests of urban economic models
by Berliant, Marcus & McMillen, Daniel P.
- 132-157 A theoretical model of nations, regions and fiscal integration
by Ortuno-Ortin, Ignacio & Sempere, Jaume
- 158-162 Review of Zoltan J. Acs' Innovation and the growth of cities
by Orlando, Michael J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 6
- 597-624 An account of geographic concentration patterns in Europe
by Brulhart, Marius & Traeger, Rolf
- 625-644 Trade, migration and regional unemployment
by Epifani, Paolo & Gancia, Gino A.
- 645-657 Heckscher-Ohlin and agglomeration
by Epifani, Paolo
- 658-670 Spatial Cournot competition and economic welfare: a note
by Matsumura, Toshihiro & Shimizu, Daisuke
- 671-699 Competitive pressures on China: Income inequality and migration
by ten Raa, Thijs & Pan, Haoran
- 700-714 Multi-store competition: Market segmentation or interlacing?
by Janssen, Maarten C.W. & Karamychev, Vladimir A. & van Reeven, Peran
- 715-733 Transport subsidies, system choice, and urban sprawl
by Brueckner, Jan K.
- 734-755 Tiebout choice and residential segregation by race in US metropolitan areas, 1980-2000
by Dawkins, Casey J.
- 756-776 The size distribution of Chinese cities
by Anderson, Gordon & Ge, Ying
- 777-794 The advantage of avoiding the Armington assumption in multi-region models
by Plassmann, Florenz
- 795-807 Copycat gaming: A spatial analysis of state lottery structure
by Brown, Ryan P. & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 808-836 A two-region model with two types of manufacturing technologies and agglomeration
by Yamamoto, Kazuhiro
- 837-847 A note on tax competition in the presence of agglomeration economies
by Fernandez, Gonzalo E.
- 848-861 Fiscal competition and regional differentiation
by Justman, Moshe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois & van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 862-882 On the public provision of the performing arts
by Traub, Stefan & Missong, Martin
- 883-884 Price V. Fishback, Review of Werner Troesken's water, race and disease, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA (2004) ISBN 0-262-20148-8 pp. xvii, 251
by Fishback, P.V.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 5
- 471-492 How endogenous asymmetries in interregional market access trigger regional divergence
by Behrens, Kristian
- 493-507 Restricting preferential tax regimes to avoid harmful tax competition
by Haupt, Alexander & Peters, Wolfgang
- 508-526 Corporate tax policy, foreign firm ownership and thin capitalization
by Fuest, Clemens & Hemmelgarn, Thomas
- 527-541 Commodity taxation in a 'linear' world: a spatial panel data approach
by Egger, Peter & Pfaffermayr, Michael & Winner, Hannes
- 542-569 The rise and fall of regional inequalities with technological differences and knowledge spillovers
by Nocco, Antonella
- 570-583 The role of human capital investments in the location decision of firms
by Matouschek, Niko & Robert-Nicoud, Frederic
- 584-592 Economics of Agglomeration: Cities, Industrial Location and Regional Growth
by Pines, D.
- 593-596 Edward L. Glaeser, Review of Richard Florida's The Rise of the Creative Class
by Glaeser, E.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 327-351 The role of liability, regulation and economic incentives in brownfield remediation and redevelopment: evidence from surveys of developers
by Alberini, Anna & Longo, Alberto & Tonin, Stefania & Trombetta, Francesco & Turvani, Margherita
- 353-373 Capital tax competition and returns to scale
by Burbidge, John & Cuff, Katherine
- 375-394 Persistence and regional disparities in unemployment (Argentina 1980-1997)
by Galiani, Sebastian & Lamarche, Carlos & Porto, Alberto & Sosa-Escudero, Walter
- 395-416 Wage spillovers in public sector contract negotiations: the importance of social comparisons
by Babcock, Linda & Engberg, John & Greenbaum, Robert
- 417-443 GSE impact on rural mortgage markets
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Buttimer, Richard Jr.
- 445-470 The formation and growth of specialized cities: efficiency without developers or Malthusian traps
by Anas, Alex & Xiong, Kai
2005, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 215-237 Agglomeration economies and industry location decisions: the impacts of spatial and industrial spillovers
by Cohen, Jeffrey P. & Paul, Catherine J. Morrison
- 239-263 Zipf's Law for cities: a cross-country investigation
by Soo, Kwok Tong
- 265-277 A unified convex-concave model of urban land values
by Ecker, Mark D. & Isakson, Hans R.
- 279-303 Strategic interaction and the adoption of tax increment financing
by Byrne, Paul F.
- 305-325 Housing, mobility and unemployment
by Dohmen, Thomas J.
2005, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 89-108 Buyer-seller interaction in experimental spatial markets
by Camacho-Cuena, Eva & Garcia-Gallego, Aurora & Georgantzis, Nikolaos & Sabater-Grande, Gerardo
- 109-125 Analyzing building-height restrictions: predicted impacts and welfare costs
by Bertaud, Alain & Brueckner, Jan K.
- 127-139 Endogenous R&D spillovers and locational choice
by Piga, Claudio & Poyago-Theotoky, Joanna
- 141-165 Now and forever? Initial and subsequent location choices of immigrants
by Aslund, Olof
- 167-191 Information, agglomeration, and the headquarters of U.S. exporters
by Lovely, Mary E. & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Sharma, Shalini
- 193-213 Hotelling in the air? Flight departures in Norway
by Salvanes, Kjell G. & Steen, Frode & Sorgard, Lars
2005, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-22 Existence of equilibria in a basic tax-competition model
by Bayindir-Upmann, Thorsten & Ziad, Abderrahmanne
- 23-48 Private goods provided by local governments
by Akutagawa, Kazunori & Mun, Se-il
- 49-56 Constrained efficient locations under delivered pricing
by Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco
- 57-82 Demand for environmental quality: a spatial hedonic analysis
by Brasington, David M. & Hite, Diane
- 83-87 City: Urbanism And Its End: by Douglas W. Rae
by Strange, William
2004, Volume 34, Issue 6
- 619-637 Land markets and land market regulation: progress towards understanding
by Cheshire, Paul & Sheppard, Stephen
- 639-661 An empirical investigation of the effects of impact fees on housing and land markets
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R. & Shaughnessy, Timothy M.
- 663-680 Measuring the effects of mixed land uses on housing values
by Song, Yan & Knaap, Gerrit-Jan
- 681-703 The periurban city: why to live between the suburbs and the countryside
by Cavailhes, Jean & Peeters, Dominique & Sekeris, Evangelos & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 705-725 Land use externalities, open space preservation, and urban sprawl
by Irwin, Elena G. & Bockstael, Nancy E.
- 727-751 On the use of policy to reduce housing market segmentation
by Meen, Geoffrey & Andrew, Mark
- 753-784 The ideal source of local public revenue
by Shoup, Donald C.
2004, Volume 34, Issue 5
- 489-503 Second-best redistribution through public investment: a characterization, an empirical test and an application to the case of Spain
by de la Fuente, Angel
- 505-532 Testing the spatial mismatch hypothesis using inter-city variations in industrial composition
by Weinberg, Bruce A.
- 533-564 The geographic distribution of production activity in the UK
by Devereux, Michael P. & Griffith, Rachel & Simpson, Helen
- 565-573 A simple, analytically solvable, Chamberlinian agglomeration model
by Pfluger, Michael
- 575-589 A noncooperative analysis of a circular city model
by Ishida, Junichiro & Matsushima, Noriaki
- 591-618 What attracts high performance factories? Management culture and regional advantage
by Doeringer, Peter & Evans-Klock, Christine & Terkla, David
2004, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 365-385 Cross-border shopping in a federal economy
by Lucas, Vander
- 387-410 Chasing the smokestack: strategic policymaking with multiple instruments
by Fredriksson, Per G. & List, John A. & Millimet, Daniel L.
- 411-427 Agglomeration and the public sector
by Roos, Michael W. M.
- 429-453 Determinants of local public school expenditure: a dynamic panel data model
by Heinesen, Eskil
- 455-488 Spatial competition of governments in the investment on public facilities
by Takahashi, Takaaki
2004, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 241-261 Urban land policy and housing in an endogenously growing monocentric city
by Lin, C.-C.Chu-Chia & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Wang, Ping
- 263-273 Have the GSE affordable housing goals increased the supply of mortgage credit?
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Thibodeau, Thomas G.
- 275-288 Bilateral monopolies and location choice
by Brekke, Kurt R. & Straume, Odd Rune
- 289-307 Pricing transport networks with fixed residential location
by Van Dender, Kurt
- 309-320 Geographical specialisation in Spanish agriculture before and after integration in the European Union
by Mora, Ricardo & San Juan, Carlos
- 321-339 Heterogeneous preferences and location choice with multi-product firms
by Chisholm, Darlene C. & Norman, George
- 341-363 Manufacturing location and impacts of road transport infrastructure: empirical evidence from Spain
by Holl, Adelheid
2004, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 125-154 Population growth and its distribution between cities: positive and normative aspects
by Hadar, Yossi & Pines, David
- 155-162 The land assembly problem revisited
by Menezes, Flavio & Pitchford, Rohan
- 163-201 Optimal pricing of transport externalities in an international environment: some empirical results based on a numerical optimization model
by De Borger, Bruno & Courcelle, Christophe & Swysen, Didier
- 203-224 Funding schools for greater equity
by Del Rey, Elena
- 225-240 Evaluating value-pricing projects with both scheduling and route choices
by Lam, Terence
2004, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 3-25 Acquisition versus greenfield investment: the location of foreign manufacturers in Italy
by Roberto, Basile
- 27-54 How do firms agglomerate? A study of FDI in France
by Crozet, Matthieu & Mayer, Thierry & Mucchielli, Jean-Louis
- 55-69 Personal redistribution and the regional allocation of public investment
by Caminal, Ramon
- 71-100 Cities and the organization of manufacturing
by Dinlersoz, Emin M.
- 101-124 Regional industrial growth: evidence from Chinese industries
by Gao, Ting
2003, Volume 33, Issue 6
- 653-661 Consumption variety and urban agglomeration
by Glazer, Amihai & Gradstein, Mark & Ranjan, Priya
- 663-693 Thy neighbor's jobs: geography and labor market dynamics
by Glendon, Spencer P. & Vigdor, Jacob L.
- 695-720 Contestability of the urban land market: an event study of Hong Kong land auctions
by Ching, Stephen & Fu, Yuming
- 721-743 Precise computation of a competitive equilibrium of the discrete land market model
by Miyake, Mitsunobu
- 745-767 Estimating the commuting cost and commuting time property price gradients
by Tse, Chung Yi & Chan, Alex W. H.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 5
- 517-556 Racial differences in homeownership: the effect of residential location
by Deng, Yongheng & Ross, Stephen L. & Wachter, Susan M.
- 557-579 Specification searches in spatial econometrics: the relevance of Hendry's methodology
by Florax, Raymond J. G. M. & Folmer, Hendrik & Rey, Sergio J.
- 581-594 The economics of honeybee swarming
by Lin, Chung-cheng & Chen, Tze-wei & Lai, Ching-chong
- 595-618 Properties of tests for spatial error components
by Anselin, Luc & Moreno, Rosina
- 619-649 Compensating differentials and evolution in the quality-of-life among U.S. states
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Mattey, Joe P. & Wascher, William L.
2003, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 383-400 The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994
by Kahn, Matthew E.
- 401-418 Does history matter for urban primacy? The case of Vienna
by Nitsch, Volker
- 419-444 Increasing returns and heterogeneity in a spatial economy
by Mossay, Pascal