Regional Science and Urban Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/regec
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Regional and Urban Economics.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: D.P McMillen
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Richard J. Arnott
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:regeco
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2002, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 381-408 The importance of being small. Or when countries are areas and not points
by Tharakan, Joe & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
2002, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 145-165 Residential neighborhood effects
by Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 167-200 Economies of transport density and industrial agglomeration
by Mori, Tomoya & Nishikimi, Koji
- 201-219 A generalized analysis of the effects of business taxes on the production location choice under uncertainty
by Tan, Lin-Ti & Cyrus Chu, C. Y.
- 221-239 Accounting for growth in post-Soviet Russia
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
- 241-258 The effects of externalities on productivity growth in Spanish industry
by de Lucio, Juan J. & Herce, Jose A. & Goicolea, Ana
- 259-274 A public firm challenged by entry: duplication or diversity?
by Nilssen, Tore & Sorgard, Lars
- 275-277 A Review of Travel by Design: The Influence of Urban Form on Travel: Edited by Marlon G. Boarnet and Randall Crane (Oxford University Press 2001)
by Kahn, Matthew E.
2002, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-26 The coordination of capital income and profit taxation with cross-ownership of firms
by Huizinga, Harry & Nielsen, Soren Bo
- 27-45 Spatial allocation of emergency medical services: minimising the death rate or providing equal access?
by Felder, Stefan & Brinkmann, Henrik
- 47-58 Equilibrium locations in a spatial model with sequential entry in real time
by Lambertini, Luca
- 59-96 Human capital and the rise of American cities, 1900-1990
by Simon, Curtis J. & Nardinelli, Clark
- 97-121 Public infrastructure and the performance of manufacturing industries: short- and long-run effects
by Moreno, Rosina & Lopez-Bazo, Enrique & Artis, Manuel
- 123-138 Equilibrium stability for a migration model
by Zeng, Dao-Zhi
- 139-144 Markets for clean air: the U.S. acid rain program: A. Denny Ellerman, Paul L. Joskow, Richard Schmalensee, Juan-Pablo Montero, Elizabeth M. Bailey, Cambridge, UK: Cambridge University Press, 2000
by Burtraw, Dallas
2001, Volume 31, Issue 6
- 643-668 Social dumping and relocation: is there a case for imposing a social clause?
by Cordella, Tito & Grilo, Isabel
- 669-699 Population growth in U.S. counties, 1840-1990
by Beeson, Patricia E. & DeJong, David N. & Troesken, Werner
- 701-731 Spatial interactions among U.S. cities: 1900-1990
by Harris Dobkins, Linda & Ioannides, Yannis M.
- 733-749 The choice of tax base by local authorities: voter preferences, special interest groups, and tax base diversification
by Gill, H. Leroy & Haurin, Donald R.
- 751-756 Urban change in the United States and Western Europe: Comparative analysis and policy. Second edition.: Summers, Anita A., Cheshire, Paul C., Senn, Lanfranco (editors); Published by Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C., Distributed by University Press of America, Lanham, Md., 1999
by O'Sullivan, Arthur
- 757-764 World Bank. 2000. Entering the 21st Century:: World Development Report 1999/2000. New York: Oxford University Press for the World Bank.1
by Becker, Charles M.
- 765-770 Land value taxation
by Mills, David E.
- 771-777 Taxes, Public Goods and Urban Economics: The Selected Essays of Peter Mieszkowski: Peter Mieszkowski, Published by Edward Elgar, Northampton, MA, USA, 1999, ISBN 1 85898 897 7
by Wilson, John Douglas
2001, Volume 31, Issue 5
- 523-533 Strategic location decisions in a growing market
by Zhou, Dongsheng & Vertinsky, Ilan
- 535-546 Sequential locations in directional markets
by Lai, Fu-Chuan
- 547-569 Attribute dependence and the provision of quality
by Degryse, Hans & Irmen, Andreas
- 571-599 An empirical test of geographic knowledge spillovers using geographic information systems and firm-level data
by Wallsten, Scott J.
- 601-615 By Alex Anas. Forthcoming in Regional Science and Urban Economics. The Spatial Economy: Cities, Regions, and International Trade, Masahisa Fujita, Paul Krugman and Anthony J. Venables, MIT Press, Cambridge, Massachusetts, 1999. ISBN: 0-262-06204-6
by Anas, Alex
- 620-622 Attractive Cities - an Economic Analysis: Roland Anderson, (1999), The Swedish Council for Building Research, Stockholm, T6:1999 (252 pages)
by Turner, Bengt
- 623-626 Economics of Cities: Theoretical Perspectives: Jean-Marie Huriot and Jacques-Francois Thisse, Eds., Published by Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2000
by Puga, Diego
- 626-630 An Essay on Urban Economic Theory: Yorgos Y. Papageorgiou and David Pines, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Norwell, Massachusetts, 1999, ISBN 0-7923-8343-5
by Helsley, Robert
- 631-634 Review of The Challenge of Fiscal Disparities for State and Local Governments: Hellen F. Ladd, Published by Edward Elgar Cheltenham, UK, Northhampton, MA, USA (1999)
by Bahl, Roy Jr.
- 634-641 Land Value Taxation: Can It and Will It Work Today?: Dick Netzer (ed.), Lincoln Institute of Land Policy, Cambridge (MA), 1998
by Tomlinson, Peter
2001, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 383-411 The welfare impacts of alternative policies to address atmospheric pollution in urban road transport
by Proost, Stef & Van Dender, Kurt
- 413-431 Modifying transport prices to internalise externalities: evidence from European case studies
by Nash, Chris & Sansom, Tom & Still, Ben
- 433-451 Reducing emissions from transit buses
by Schimek, Paul
- 453-470 Should diesel cars in Europe be discouraged?
by Mayeres, Inge & Proost, Stef
- 471-504 Discrete choice models and optimal two-part tariffs in the presence of externalities: optimal taxation of cars
by De Borger, Bruno
- 505-522 Public support for pollution fee policies for motor vehicles with revenue recycling: survey results
by Krupnick, Alan & Harrington, Winston & Alberini, Anna
2001, Volume 31, Issue 2-3
- 131-132 Fiscal Competition and Federalism in Europe
by Stahl, Konrad
- 133-145 Fiscal competition and European Union: contrasting perspectives
by Oates, Wallace E.
- 147-180 Fiscal policies in open cities with firms and households
by Haughwout, Andrew F. & Inman, Robert P.
- 181-213 Income tax competition at the State and Local Level in Switzerland
by Feld, Lars P. & Kirchgassner, Gebhard
- 215-245 Local business taxation and competition for capital: the choice of the tax rate
by Buettner, Thiess
- 247-272 Vertical income tax externalities and fiscal interdependence: evidence from the US
by Esteller-More, Alex & Sole-Olle, Albert
- 273-297 Double Bertrand tax competition: a fiscal game with governments acting as middlemen
by Wagener, Andreas
- 299-317 Why is there so little tax coordination? The role of majority voting and international tax evasion
by Fuest, Clemens & Huber, Bernd
- 319-337 On the effects of capital mobility on local infrastructure policy and rent-seeking
by Lorz, Oliver
- 339-353 Public procurement in the presence of capital taxation
by Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 355-377 Alternative tax constitutions and risky education in a federation
by Poutvaara, Panu
2001, Volume 31, Issue 1
- 1-19 A flexible test for agglomeration economies in two US manufacturing industries
by Feser, Edward J.
- 21-49 Core-periphery model with forward-looking expectations
by Baldwin, Richard E.
- 51-77 Monopolistic competition, trade, and endogenous spatial fluctuations
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 79-109 Intermediate goods and the spatial structure of an economy
by Fujita, Masahisa & Hamaguchi, Nobuaki
- 111-118 The Home Front: Implications of Welfare Reform for Housing Policy, Sandra J. Newman, editor, The Urban Institute Press, Washington, D.C., 1999
by Murray, Michael P.
- 119-125 Fiscal Federalism and State-Local Finance: The Scandinavian Perspective: Jorn Rattso (Ed.), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK and Northampton, USA, 1998
by Dahlberg, Matz
- 127-129 Discovering the Unknown Landscape: A History of America's Wetlands by Ann Vileisis, Island Press, Washington, D.C. and Covelo, CA, 1997
by Polasky, Stephen
2000, Volume 30, Issue 6
- 587-608 Price and quantity competition among heterogeneous suppliers with two-part pricing: applications to clubs, local public goods, networks, and growth controls
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 609-625 Variable population size issues in models of decentralized income redistribution
by Wagener, Andreas
- 627-637 The system of towns with spatial public goods
by Okamoto, Ryosuke
- 639-662 Land use regulation and new construction
by Mayer, Christopher J. & Somerville, C. Tsuriel
- 663-681 Productivity and efficiency in the US: effects of business cycles and public capital
by Boisso, Dale & Grosskopf, Shawna & Hayes, Kathy
- 683-701 Local economic risk factors and the primary and secondary mortgage markets
by Ambrose, Brent W. & Pennington-Cross, Anthony
- 703-718 Charging for public services: the case of utilities in Norwegian local governments
by Borge, Lars-Erik
- 719-723 Environment, land use and urban policy: David Banister, Kenneth Button and Peter Nijkamp, Eds, Environment, Land Use and Urban Policy, Published by Edward Elgar Publishing, Ltd: Cheltenham Glos, UK and Northampton, MA, 1999. ISBN 1-858-98722-9
by Peiser, Richard
- 725-730 The Economics of Fiscal Federalism and Local Finance,: Edited by Wallace E. Oates, Edward Elgar Publishing Limited, Cheltenham UK, 1998, ISBN: 185898355X
by Myers, Gordon M.
2000, Volume 30, Issue 5
- 491-506 Spatial price discrimination and the merger paradox
by Rothschild, R. & Heywood, John S. & Monaco, Kristen
- 507-518 Plant proliferation in a spatial model of Cournot competition
by Chamorro-Rivas, Jose-Maria
- 519-549 Enterprise zones and local employment: evidence from the states' programs
by Bondonio, Daniele & Engberg, John
- 551-563 Welfare effects of immigration in a dual labor market
by Fuest, Clemens & Thum, Marcel
- 565-585 Sectoral spillovers and the price of land: a cost analysis
by Adsera, Alicia
2000, Volume 30, Issue 4
- 373-404 Competition and human capital accumulation: a theory of interregional specialization and trade
by Rotemberg, Julio J. & Saloner, Garth
- 405-428 Potential competition and public sector performance
by Helsley, Robert W. & Strange, William C.
- 429-456 Delivered nonlinear pricing by duopolists
by Pires, Cesaltina Pacheco & Sarkar, Soumodip
- 457-490 Does public infrastructure affect economic activity?: Evidence from the rural interstate highway system
by Chandra, Amitabh & Thompson, Eric
2000, Volume 30, Issue 3
- 249-288 Rent control, mismatch costs and search efficiency
by Arnott, Richard & Igarashi, Masahiro
- 289-324 The endogenous formation of a city: population agglomeration and marketplaces in a location-specific production economy
by Berliant, Marcus & Konishi, Hideo
- 325-352 Spatial Cournot competition and heterogeneous production costs across locations
by Mayer, Thierry
- 353-364 Regional convergence in Europe and the industry mix: a shift-share analysis
by Esteban, J.
- 365-372 The economics of housing (volumes I and II): John M. Quigley (editor), Edward Elgar, Cheltenham, UK; Northampton, MA, USA
by Hubert, Franz
2000, Volume 30, Issue 2
- 131-184 Intermodal competition and regional inequalities
by Combes, Pierre-Philippe & Linnemer, Laurent
- 185-202 The impact of regional public expenditures on the local decision to spend
by Aronsson, Thomas & Lundberg, Johan & Wikstrom, Magnus
- 203-219 Modelling the spatial impact of the introduction of Compulsory Competitive Tendering
by Bivand, Roger & Szymanski, Stefan
- 221-242 A perfect foresight model of regional development and skill specialization
by Desmet, Klaus
- 243-248 Essays in Transportation Economics and Policy: A Handbook in Honor of John R. Meyer: Jose Gomez-Ibanez, William B. Tye, and Clifford Winston, editors, Brookings Institution Press, 1999
by Quinet, E.
2000, Volume 30, Issue 1
- 1-21 Size and growth of urban centers in French labor market areas: consequences for rural population and employment
by Schmitt, Bertrand & Henry, Mark S.
- 23-43 The effectiveness of McFaddens's nested logit model in valuing amenity improvement
by Chattopadhyay, Sudip
- 45-57 Local public goods and their capital-gain effects
by Sasaki, Komei
- 59-76 Tenure flexibility and the supply of private rental housing
by Nordvik, Viggo
- 77-97 On protection and vertical product differentiation
by Andaluz, Joaquin
- 99-119 Prices and turnover in the market for owner-occupied homes
by Hort, Katinka
1999, Volume 29, Issue 6
- 679-696 External spillovers, internal spillovers and the geography of production and innovation
by Gersbach, Hans & Schmutzler, Armin
- 697-722 Alternative congestion pricing schedules
by Chu, Xuehao
- 723-743 Sectoral sources of metropolitan growth
by Coulson, N. Edward
- 745-764 Reverse discrete choice models
by Anderson, Simon P. & de Palma, Andre
- 765-785 Patterns of rational default
by Kau, James B. & Keenan, Donald C.
1999, Volume 29, Issue 5
- 553-558 Local regulation may be excessively stringent
by Glazer, Amihai
- 559-573 Migration, labor-leisure choice, and Pareto suboptimal redistribution
by Saving, Jason L.
- 575-604 A measure of the geographic concentration in french manufacturing industries
by Maurel, Francoise & Sedillot, Beatrice
- 605-615 Equilibrium existence in the circle model with linear quadratic transport cost
by de Frutos, M. A. & Hamoudi, H. & Jarque, X.
- 617-631 Pricing policy in spatial competition
by Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 633-649 Russia's internal border
by Berkowitz, Daniel & DeJong, David N.
1999, Volume 29, Issue 4
- 419-444 Giving households credit: How changes in the U.S. tax code could promote homeownership
by Green, Richard K. & Vandell, Kerry D.
- 445-461 Location and the effect of demographic traits on earnings
by Gabriel, Stuart A. & Rosenthal, Stuart S.
- 463-472 Cooperation vs. competition in a spatial model
by Mai, Chao-cheng & Peng, Shin-kun
- 473-489 Land use before zoning: The case of 1920's Chicago
by McMillen, Daniel P. & McDonald, John F.
- 491-517 Spatial job search and commuting distances
by Rouwendal, Jan
- 519-539 Climate consumption and climate pricing from 1940 to 1990
by Cragg, Michael I. & Kahn, Matthew E.
- 541-545 Book review
by Author, A.
1999, Volume 29, Issue 3
- 283-316 A general equilibrium spatial model of housing quality and quantity
by Arnott, Richard & Braid, Ralph & Davidson, Russell & Pines, David
- 317-339 Harris-Todaro models with a land market
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Zenou, Yves
- 341-369 Time, speeds, flows and densities in static models of road traffic congestion and congestion pricing
by Verhoef, Erik T.
- 371-380 Spatial distribution of production and international trade: a note
by Villar, Olga Alonso
- 381-409 Modeling a central place system with interurban transport costs and complex rural hinterlands
by Wang, Fahui
1999, Volume 29, Issue 2
- 155-171 Leviathan, local government expenditures, and capitalization
by Hoyt, William H.
- 173-195 Prices, incentives and choice of management form
by Sirmans, G. Stacy & Sirmans, C. F. & Turnbull, Geoffrey K.
- 197-218 Attracting foreign manufacturing: Investment promotion and agglomeration
by Head, C. Keith & Ries, John C. & Swenson, Deborah L.
- 219-229 Income variability, uncertainty and housing tenure choice1
by Robst, John & Deitz, Richard & McGoldrick, KimMarie
- 231-244 Public policy and highway safety: a city-wide perspective
by McCarthy, Patrick S.
- 245-256 Integration, geography and the burden of history
by Ottaviano, Gianmarco I. P.
- 257-281 The evolution of income disparities among the regions of the European Union
by Magrini, Stefano
1999, Volume 29, Issue 1
- 1-32 Regions, resources, and economic geography: Sources of U.S. regional comparative advantage, 1880-1987
by Kim, Sukkoo
- 33-51 Cross-border shopping and commodity tax competition among governments
by Ohsawa, Yoshiaki
- 53-72 On the effects of antidumping legislation
by Barros, Pedro Pita & Martinez-Giralt, Xavier
- 73-88 Spatial analysis of real estate price bubbles: Paris, 1984-1993
by Roehner, Bertrand M.
- 89-103 A random walk down main street?
by Hill, R. Carter & Sirmans, C. F. & Knight, John R.
- 105-122 Total factor productivity growth in manufacturing: a regional approach using linear programming
by Weber, William L. & Domazlicky, Bruce R.
- 143-147 Book review
by Author, A.
- 149-154 Book review
by Author, A.
1998, Volume 28, Issue 6
- 679-710 Rent control with reputation: theory and evidence
by Epple, Dennis
- 711-743 Rent control and complete contract equilibria
by Skelley, Chris
- 745-772 Landlords, tenants and the public sector in a spatial equilibrium model of rent control
by Heffley, Dennis
- 773-795 Welfare analysis of rent control with side payments: a natural experiment in Cairo, Egypt1
by Malpezzi, Stephen
- 797-816 Rent control and homelessness
by Early, Dirk W. & Olsen, Edgar O.
1998, Volume 28, Issue 5
- 535-564 Simulating travel reliability
by Noland, Robert B. & Small, Kenneth A. & Koskenoja, Pia Maria & Chu, Xuehao
- 565-584 How many parking spaces does it take to create one additional transit passenger?
by Merriman, David
- 585-609 Intersectoral point-to-point telecommunication flows: theoretical framework and empirical results
by Guldmann, Jean-Michel
- 611-627 U.S. suburbanization in the 1980s1
by Jordan, Stacy & Ross, John P. & Usowski, Kurt G.
- 629-654 Rate of return regulation and rate base valuation
by Kidokoro, Yukihiro
1998, Volume 28, Issue 4
- 389-417 A suggested test for spatial autocorrelation and/or heteroskedasticity and corresponding Monte Carlo results
by Kelejian, Harry H. & Robinson, Dennis P.
- 419-444 Regional adjustment to trade liberalization
by Hanson, Gordon H.
- 445-463 Regional concentration, trade, and welfare
by Haaparanta, Pertti
- 465-473 A note on tax competition and public input provision
by Matsumoto, Mutsumi
- 475-496 Optimal urban growth controls
by Sasaki, Komei
- 497-511 The EC and real estate rents in Brussels
by Ginsburgh, Victor & Waelbroeck, Patrick
- 517-533 Book review
by Author, A.
1998, Volume 28, Issue 3
- 255-281 The multi-store location and pricing decisions of a spatial monopoly
by Cyrus Chu, C. Y. & Lu, Huei-chung
- 283-296 Existence of Nash equilibria in fiscal competition models
by Laussel, Didier & Le Breton, Michel
- 297-314 Strategic entry deterrence through spatial price discrimination
by Aguirre, Inaki & Espinosa, Maria Paz & Macho-Stadler, Ines
- 315-328 Household mobility and the moderate leviathan: Efficiency and decentralization
by Wrede, Matthias
- 329-344 Urban productivity, urban unemployment, and labor market policies
by Carter, Thomas J.
- 345-362 Local public goods and central charities
by Konrad, Kai A.
- 363-377 Labor migration and redistribution with alternative assimilation policies: The small economy case
by Michel, Ph. & Pestieau, P. & Vidal, J. -P.
1998, Volume 28, Issue 2
- 143-161 Spatial price competition when stores are not certain to have what consumers want
by Braid, Ralph M.
- 163-197 Transport externalities and optimal pricing and supply decisions in urban transportation: a simulation analysis for Belgium
by De Borger, Bruno & Wouters, Sandra
- 199-211 Agglomeration economies: Are they exaggerated by industrial aggregation?
by Moomaw, Ronald L.
- 213-235 On the optimal policy of infrastructure provision across regions
by Takahashi, Takaaki
1998, Volume 28, Issue 1
- 1-20 Should transfer payments be indexed to local price levels?
by Glaeser, E. L.
- 21-49 The market for housing in Israel
by Bar-Nathan, Moshe & Beenstock, Michael & Haitovsky, Yoel
- 51-73 Community choice and local public services: A discrete choice approach
by Nechyba, Thomas J. & Strauss, Robert P.
- 75-90 An asymptotic foundation for logit models
by Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs
- 91-101 The additive structure of utility in discrete choice models
by Jaibi, M. Raouf & ten Raa, Thijs
- 103-122 A positive model of special district formation
by Austin, D. Andrew
- 123-133 Equilibrium production-location decisions under duopoly
by Hwang, Hong & Mai, Chao-Cheng & Shieh, Yeung-Nan
1997, Volume 27, Issue 6
- 581-581 Preface
by Quigley, John & Stahl, Konrad & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 583-612 Medium size cities
by Henderson, Vernon
- 613-641 The housing question in Japan
by Kanemoto, Yoshitsugu
- 643-670 Regional growth in postwar Japan
by Fujita, Masahisa & Tabuchi, Takatoshi
- 671-691 Economics and urban transportation policy in the United States
by Small, Kenneth A.
- 693-714 Spatial mismatch: An equilibrium analysis
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Martin, Richard W.
- 715-734 Infrastructure provision and international market share rivalry
by Conrad, Klaus & Seitz, Helmut
- 735-761 Microeconometric models of tourists' destination choice
by Eymann, Angelika & Ronning, Gerd
- 763-784 Efficient inequality: differential allocation in the local public sector
by Craig, Steven G. & Holsey, Cheryl M.
- 785-798 Unicity of the equilibrium in the unconstrained Hotelling model
by Lambertini, Luca
- 799-800 Reply to comments on 'Urban diversity and fiscal decentralization'
by Henderson, J. V. & Abdel-Rahman, H.
- 801-806 Comments on 'Urban diversity and fiscal decentralization'
by Duranton, Gilles
1997, Volume 27, Issue 4-5
- 343-343 Introduction
by Arnott, Richard
- 345-371 Efficient Nash equilibria in a federal economy with migration costs
by Myers, Gordon M. & Papageorgiou, Yorgos Y.
- 373-397 More on scale economies and cities
by Hochman, Oded
- 399-442 Structural stability and evolution of urban systems
by Fujita, Masahisa & Mori, Tomoya
- 443-474 Cities and growth: Theory and evidence from France and Japan
by Eaton, Jonathan & Eckstein, Zvi
- 475-496 The optimal taxation of interregionally mobile capital under uncertainty
by Chung, Soon Mok & Wilson, John Douglas
- 497-513 Housing wealth and the economy's adjustment to unanticipated shocks
by Brueckner, Jan K. & Pereira, Alfredo M.
- 515-546 A filtering model with steady-state housing
by Arnott, Richard J. & Braid, Ralph M.
- 547-580 Taxes and allowances in a dynamic equilibrium model of urban housing with a size--quality hierarchy
by Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard J.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 3
- 217-240 Information in road networks with multiple origin-destination pairs
by Emmerink, Richard H. M. & Verhoef, Erik T. & Nijkamp, Peter & Rietveld, Piet
- 241-260 A model of workplace and residence choice in two-worker households
by Freedman, Ora & Kern, Clifford R.
- 261-282 Spatial Cournot competition and agglomeration in a model of location choice
by Gupta, Barnali & Pal, Debashis & Sarkar, Jyotirmoy
- 283-296 Why oppose TDRs?: Transferable development rights can increase overall development
by Levinson, Arik
- 297-324 Effects of subcenter formation on urban spatial structure
by Zhang, Yang & Sasaki, Komei
- 325-342 Interpreting spatial economic structure: Feedback loops in the Indonesian interregional economy, 1980, 1985
by Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J. D. & Guo, Jiemin & Hulu, Edison
1997, Volume 27, Issue 2
- 113-116 Infrastructure, economic development, and public policy
by Crihfield, John B. & McGuire, Therese J.
- 117-138 Historical perspective on infrastructure and US economic development
by Cain, Louis P.
- 139-159 A fiscal federalism approach to infrastructure policy
by Hulten, Charles R. & Schwab, Robert M.
- 161-179 Are telecommunications facilities 'infrastructure?' If they are, so what?
by Crandall, Robert W.
- 181-197 Manufacturing technology centers as components of regional technology infrastructures
by Feller, Irwin
- 199-215 Central city infrastructure investment and suburban house values
by Haughwout, Andrew F.
1997, Volume 27, Issue 1
- 1-15 Occupational change, employer change, internal migration, and earnings
by Krieg, Randall G.
- 17-45 Regional income and secession: Center-periphery relations in emerging market economies
by Berkowitz, Daniel
- 47-65 Where will we put the garbage? Economic efficiency versus collective choice
by Meng-Hua Ye & Yezer, Anthony M. J.