International benefit transfer: Methods and validity tests
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Ecological Economics.
Volume (Year): 60 (2006)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/ecolecon
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Abou-Ali, Hala & Belhaj, Mohammed, 2005. "Does Benefit Transfer Always Work: a Multi-country Comparison," Working Papers in Economics 158, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Fu, Tsu-Tan & Krupnick, Alan & Liu, Jin-Tan & Shaw, Daigee & Harrington, Winston, 1997. "Valuing Health Effects of Air Pollution in Developing Countries: The Case of Taiwan," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 107-126, October.
- Thilo Muthke & Karin Holm-mueller, 2004. "National and International Benefit Transfer Testing with a Rigorous Test Procedure," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(3), pages 323-336, November.
- Richard Ready & Ståle Navrud & Brett Day & Richard Dubourg & Fernando Machado & Susana Mourato & Frank Spanninks & Maria Rodriquez, 2004. "Benefit Transfer in Europe: How Reliable Are Transfers between Countries?," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 29(1), pages 67-82, September.
- Lauraine G. Chestnut & Bart D. Ostro & Nuntavarn Vichit-Vadakan, 1997. "Transferability of Air Pollution Control Health Benefits Estimates from the United States to Developing Countries: Evidence from the Bangkok Study," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(5), pages 1630-1635.
- Alberini, Anna & Cropper, Maureen & Krupnick, Alan & Simon, N.B.Nathalie B., 2004. "Does the value of a statistical life vary with age and health status? Evidence from the US and Canada," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 769-792, July.
- Shrestha, Ram K. & Loomis, John B., 2001. "Testing a meta-analysis model for benefit transfer in international outdoor recreation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 67-83, October.
- Brouwer, Roy, 2000. "Environmental value transfer: state of the art and future prospects," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 137-152, January.
- Barton, David N. & Mourato, Susana, 2003. "Transferring the benefits of avoided health effects from water pollution between Portugal and Costa Rica," Environment and Development Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(02), pages 351-371, May.
- Mariah D. Ehmke & Jayson L. Lusk & John A. List, 2008.
"Is Hypothetical Bias a Universal Phenomenon? A Multinational Investigation,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 84(3), pages 489-500.
- Mariah Ehmke & Jayson Lusk & John List, 2008. "Is hypothetical bias a universal phenomenon? A multinational investigation," Artefactual Field Experiments 00041, The Field Experiments Website.
- Baulcomb, Corinne & Moran, Dominic, 2011. "Rapid Integrated Assessment of Climate Change-Induced Disease Burdens under Uncertainty," Working Papers 131462, Scotland's Rural College (formerly Scottish Agricultural College), Land Economy & Environment Research Group.
- Henrik Lindhjem & Tran Tuan, 2012. "Valuation of species and nature conservation in Asia and Oceania: a meta-analysis," Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, Society for Environmental Economics and Policy Studies - SEEPS, vol. 14(1), pages 1-22, January.
- Bartczak, Anna & Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle & Zandersen, Marianne & Zylicz, Tomasz, 2008.
"Valuing forest recreation on the national level in a transition economy: The case of Poland,"
11483, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bartczak, Anna & Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle & Zandersen, Marianne & Zylicz, Tomasz, 2008. "Valuing forest recreation on the national level in a transition economy: The case of Poland," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(7-8), pages 467-472, October.
- Stenger, Anne & Harou, Patrice & Navrud, Ståle, 2009. "Valuing environmental goods and services derived from the forests," Journal of Forest Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(1-2), pages 1-14, January.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2007.
"How Reliable are Meta-Analyses for International Benefit Transfers?,"
11484, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lindhjem, Henrik & Navrud, Ståle, 2008. "How reliable are meta-analyses for international benefit transfers?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2-3), pages 425-435, June.
- Baulcomb, Corinne & Moran, Dominic, 2011. "Rapid Integrated Assessment of Climate Change-Induced Disease Burdens under Uncertainty," Working Papers 131462, Scottish Agricultural College, Land Economy Research Group.
- Marjainé, Szerényi Zsuzsanna & Harangozó, Gábor, 2014.
"Mennyit ér a zajterhelés csökkenése?. Zajvédelmi intézkedések értékelése a haszonértékelések átvitelével
[The value of silence. An application of benefit-transfer methodology for eva," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(1), pages 68-91.
- World Bank, 2007. "Lebanon : Economic Assessment of Environmental Degredation Due to July 2006 Hostilities, Sector Note," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7619, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2013. "India : Diagnostic Assessment of Select Environmental Challenges, Volume 3. Valuation of Biodiversity and Ecosystem Services in India," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16029, The World Bank.
- Tran Huu Tuan & Truong Dang Thuy & Jin Jianjun & Anabeth L. Indab & Orapan Nabangchang, 2008. "Testing Benefit Transfer of WTP for Marine Turtle Conservation in Asia," EEPSEA Research Report rr2008071, Economy and Environment Program for Southeast Asia (EEPSEA), revised Jul 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.