SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources
SCC-76 Meeting, March 15-17, 2007, Gulf Shores, Alabama
Contact information of SCC-76: Economics and Management of Risk in Agriculture and Natural Resources:
Web page: http://www.auburn.edu/academic/agriculture/agrisk
More information through EDIRC
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (AgEcon Search)
Series handle: repec:ags:sccsgs
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
- 9382 A Multivariate Evaluation of Ex-ante Risks Associated with Fed Cattle Production
by Belasco, Eric J. & Goodwin, Barry K. & Ghosh, Sujit K.
- 9381 Production Risk and Crop Insurance Effectiveness: Organic Versus Conventional Apples
by Chen, Xiaomei & Wang, H. Holly & Makus, Larry D.
- 9380 Representing Risk Preferences in Expected Utility Based Decision Models
by Meyer, Jack
- 9379 Application of Copulas to Analysis of Index Insurance Contracts (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Vedenov, Dmitry V.
- 9378 How Risk Tolerance Changes with Age & Life Events: Empirical Evidence using U.S. Panel Data (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Mandal, Bidisha & Roe, Brian E.
- 9377 Modeling Dependency Relationships With Copulas (PowerPoint Presentation)
by Atwood, Joseph A. & Buschena, David E.