Resource and Energy Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Resources and Energy.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: J. F. Shogren
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Sjak Smulders
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Zhang, Lei)
Series handle: repec:eee:resene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
2014, Volume 36, Issue 1
- 6-21 Can a unilateral carbon tax reduce emissions elsewhere?
by Elliott, Joshua & Fullerton, Don
- 22-48 Estimating the value of additional wind and transmission capacity in the rocky mountain west
by Godby, Robert & Torell, Gregory L. & Coupal, Roger
- 49-63 Uranium and nuclear power: The role of exploration information in framing public policy
by Mason, Charles F.
- 64-82 Non-separable pollution control: Implications for a CO2 emissions cap and trade system
by Agee, Mark D. & Atkinson, Scott E. & Crocker, Thomas D. & Williams, Jonathan W.
- 83-98 Mitigating climate change through afforestation: New cost estimates for the United States
by Elberg Nielsen, Anne Sofie & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Alig, Ralph J.
- 99-112 Potential gains from trading bad outputs: The case of U.S. electric power plants
by Färe, Rolf & Grosskopf, Shawna & Pasurka, Carl A.
- 113-129 Analysis of the Bingaman clean energy standard proposal
by Paul, Anthony & Palmer, Karen & Woerman, Matt
- 130-150 Pricing carbon in the U.S.: A model-based analysis of power-sector-only approaches
by McKibbin, Warwick J. & Morris, Adele C. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 151-165 The optimal time path for carbon abatement and carbon sequestration under uncertainty: The case of stochastic targeted stock
by Haim, David & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Thomann, Enrique
- 166-190 Trade of woody biomass for electricity generation under climate mitigation policy
by Favero, Alice & Massetti, Emanuele
- 191-207 Does a detailed model of the electricity grid matter? Estimating the impacts of the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
by Shawhan, Daniel L. & Taber, John T. & Shi, Di & Zimmerman, Ray D. & Yan, Jubo & Marquet, Charles M. & Qi, Yingying & Mao, Biao & Schuler, Richard E. & Schulze, William D. & Tylavsky, Daniel
- 209-228 Regulating land development in a natural disaster-prone area: The roles of building codes
by Wang, Chunhua
- 229-247 Population growth in polluting industrialization
by Constant, Karine & Nourry, Carine & Seegmuller, Thomas
- 248-269 Taxes versus permits as incentive for the intertemporal supply of a clean technology by a monopoly
by Wirl, Franz
- 270-289 A bioeconomic analysis of an emerald ash borer invasion of an urban forest with multiple jurisdictions
by Kovacs, Kent F. & Haight, Robert G. & Mercader, Rodrigo J. & McCullough, Deborah G.
- 290-306 We want to sort! Assessing households’ preferences for sorting waste
by Czajkowski, Mikołaj & Kądziela, Tadeusz & Hanley, Nick
2013, Volume 35, Issue 4
- 451-466 Functional sensitivity of testing the environmental Kuznets curve hypothesis
by Wang, Yi-Chia
- 467-485 Renewable energy and unemployment: A general equilibrium analysis
by Rivers, Nicholas
- 486-504 Emission taxes and the adoption of cleaner technologies: The case of environmentally conscious consumers
by Gil-Moltó, Maria José & Varvarigos, Dimitrios
- 505-533 Technology variation vs. R&D uncertainty: What matters most for energy patent success?
by Popp, David & Santen, Nidhi & Fisher-Vanden, Karen & Webster, Mort
- 534-557 Environmental compliance and human capital: Evidence from Chinese industrial firms
by Lan, Jing & Munro, Alistair
- 572-581 The equilibrium price path of timber in the absence of replanting: does Hotelling rule the forests too?
by Salant, Stephen W.
- 582-598 Innovation and antibiotic use within antibiotic classes: Market incentives and economic instruments
by Herrmann, Markus & Nkuiya, Bruno & Dussault, Anne-Renée
- 599-617 The economics of oil, biofuel and food commodities
by Bahel, Eric & Marrouch, Walid & Gaudet, Gérard
- 618-636 The atmospheric carbon resilience problem: A theoretical analysis
by Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Moreaux, Michel
- 637-658 Optimal emission-extraction policy in a world of scarcity and irreversibility
by Prieur, Fabien & Tidball, Mabel & Withagen, Cees
- 659-678 On the dual nature of weak property rights
by Hotte, Louis & McFerrin, Randy & Wills, Douglas
2013, Volume 35, Issue 3
- 217-234 Renewable energy subsidies: Second-best policy or fatal aberration for mitigation?
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai
- 235-255 When is a “wait and see” approach to invasive species justified?
by Sims, Charles & Finnoff, David
- 256-276 Market power, private information, and the optimal scale of pollution permit markets with application to North Carolina's Neuse River
by Yates, Andrew J. & Doyle, Martin W. & Rigby, J.R. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 277-294 Public economics of hitchhiking species and tourism-based risk to ecosystem services
by Warziniack, Travis W. & Finnoff, David & Shogren, Jason F.
- 295-315 Profit sharing under the threat of nationalization
by Di Corato, Luca
- 316-328 Comparing approaches to valuing sectoral net investments
by Wei, Taoyuan
- 329-341 The appropriation of endogenously provided common-pool resources
by Cherry, Todd L. & Cotten, Stephen J. & Jones, Luke R.
- 342-355 Constant-utility paths in a resource-based economy
by Bazhanov, Andrei V.
- 356-379 Heterogeneous treatment effects and mechanisms in information-based environmental policies: Evidence from a large-scale field experiment
by Ferraro, Paul J. & Miranda, Juan José
- 380-395 Market equilibrium in the presence of green consumers and responsible firms: A comparative statics analysis
by Doni, Nicola & Ricchiuti, Giorgio
- 396-411 Identifying inconsistent responses in dichotomous choice contingent valuation with follow-up questions
by Kang, Heechan & Haab, Timothy C. & Interis, Matthew G.
- 412-428 Development outcomes, resource abundance, and the transmission through inequality
by Carmignani, Fabrizio
- 429-450 Conditional-logit Bayes estimators for consumer valuation of electric vehicle driving range
by Daziano, Ricardo A.
2013, Volume 35, Issue 2
- 91-112 Innovation under the Climate Wise program
by Brouhle, Keith & Graham, Brad & Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 113-134 Incentives for optimal management of age-structured fish populations
by Quaas, Martin F. & Requate, Till & Ruckes, Kirsten & Skonhoft, Anders & Vestergaard, Niels & Voss, Rudi
- 135-147 Instrument choice when regulators are concerned about resource extinction
by Hansen, Lars Gårn & Jensen, Frank & Russell, Clifford
- 148-170 Natural carbon capture and storage (NCCS): Forests, land use and carbon accounting
by Cunha-e-Sá, Maria A. & Rosa, Renato & Costa-Duarte, Clara
- 171-190 Spillover from private energy research
by Bjørner, Thomas Bue & Mackenhauer, Janne
- 191-215 Formal and informal quota enforcement
by Nøstbakken, Linda
2013, Volume 35, Issue 1
- 1-17 A fair share: Burden-sharing preferences in the United States and China
by Carlsson, Fredrik & Kataria, Mitesh & Krupnick, Alan & Lampi, Elina & Löfgren, Åsa & Qin, Ping & Sterner, Thomas
- 18-37 The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU
by Peri, Massimo & Baldi, Lucia
- 38-59 Group rewards and individual sanctions in environmental policy
by Dijkstra, Bouwe R. & Rübbelke, Dirk T.G.
- 60-90 Water quality trading with asymmetric information, uncertainty and transaction costs: A stochastic agent-based simulation
by Nguyen, N.P. & Shortle, J.S. & Reed, P.M. & Nguyen, T.T.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 4
- 413-430 Producing energy in a stochastic environment: Switching from non-renewable to renewable resources
by Mosiño, Alejandro
- 431-441 Does a stricter enforcement policy protect the environment? A political economy perspective
by Cheng, Chu-Chuan & Lai, Yu-Bong
- 442-467 Economic growth, industrialization, and the environment
by Cherniwchan, Jevan
- 468-492 Does the Canadian economy suffer from Dutch disease?
by Beine, Michel & Bos, Charles S. & Coulombe, Serge
- 493-513 The willingness to pay for mortality risk reductions in Mongolia
by Hoffmann, Sandra & Qin, Ping & Krupnick, Alan & Badrakh, Burmaajav & Batbaatar, Suvd & Altangerel, Enkhjargal & Sereeter, Lodoysamba
- 514-532 Environmental regulations, induced R&D, and productivity: Evidence from Taiwan's manufacturing industries
by Yang, Chih-Hai & Tseng, Yu-Hsuan & Chen, Chiang-Ping
- 533-548 Global emissions effects of CDM projects with relative baselines
by Strand, Jon & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 549-564 A hedonic analysis of the impact of LUST sites on house prices
by Zabel, Jeffrey E. & Guignet, Dennis
- 565-584 Uncertainty and climate treaties: Does ignorance pay?
by Dellink, Rob & Finus, Michael
- 585-606 Sectoral linking of carbon markets: A trade-theory analysis
by Marschinski, Robert & Flachsland, Christian & Jakob, Michael
- 607-623 Prices versus quantities versus bankable quantities
by Fell, Harrison & MacKenzie, Ian A. & Pizer, William A.
- 624-646 Do technology externalities justify restrictions on emission permit trading?
by De Cian, Enrica & Tavoni, Massimo
- 647-668 Allocation and leakage in regional cap-and-trade markets for CO2
by Bushnell, James & Chen, Yihsu
- 669-679 An economic analysis of the Packaging waste Recovery Note System in the UK
by Matsueda, Norimichi & Nagase, Yoko
- 680-695 Cutting costs of catching carbon—Intertemporal effects under imperfect climate policy
by Hoel, Michael & Jensen, Svenn
- 696-722 The design of optimal climate policy with air pollution co-benefits
by Muller, Nicholas Z.
2012, Volume 34, Issue 3
- 271-294 Exhaustible resources, technology choice and industrialization of developing countries
by Färnstrand Damsgaard, Erika
- 295-318 A real option approach to the protection of a habitat dependent endangered species
by Ben Abdallah, Skander & Lasserre, Pierre
- 319-336 Electricity provision with intermittent sources of energy
by Ambec, Stefan & Crampes, Claude
- 337-348 Regulatory triggers and New Source Review
by Calcott, Paul
- 349-373 Two-stage adoption of different types of pollution prevention (P2) activities
by Harrington, Donna Ramirez
- 374-380 Vertical differentiation in a Cournot industry: The Porter hypothesis and beyond
by Lambertini, Luca & Tampieri, Alessandro
- 381-395 Is the value of an environmental public good sensitive to the providing institution?
by Remoundou, Kyriaki & Kountouris, Yiannis & Koundouri, Phoebe
- 396-411 Cost thresholds, cut-offs and sensitivities in stated choice analysis: Identification and implications
by Campbell, Danny & Hensher, David A. & Scarpa, Riccardo
2012, Volume 34, Issue 2
- 169-187 Prices vs. Quantities with fiscal cushioning
by Rohling, Moritz & Ohndorf, Markus
- 188-197 Precaution under mixed uncertainty: Implications for environmental management
by Zemel, Amos
- 198-210 Partial cross-ownership and strategic environmental policy
by Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo, María Luz
- 211-235 Environmental regulations and innovation activity in UK manufacturing industries
by Kneller, Richard & Manderson, Edward
- 236-254 Subsidies for renewable energies in the presence of learning effects and market power
by Reichenbach, Johanna & Requate, Till
- 255-269 Market power and compliance with output quotas
by Hatcher, Aaron
2012, Volume 34, Issue 1
- 1-23 Learning or lock-in: Optimal technology policies to support mitigation
by Kalkuhl, Matthias & Edenhofer, Ottmar & Lessmann, Kai
- 24-35 Environmental policy and lobbying in small open economies
by Persson, Lars
- 36-54 Quasi-option value under strategic interactions
by Fujii, Tomoki & Ishikawa, Ryuichiro
- 55-73 Learning about compliance under asymmetric information
by Arguedas, Carmen & Rousseau, Sandra
- 74-92 Green not (only) for profit: An empirical examination of the effect of environmental-related standards on employees’ recruitment
by Grolleau, Gilles & Mzoughi, Naoufel & Pekovic, Sanja
- 93-111 Wind turbines and coastal recreation demand
by Landry, Craig E. & Allen, Tom & Cherry, Todd & Whitehead, John C.
- 112-128 Ordering the extraction of renewable resources: The case of multiple aquifers
by Roumasset, James A. & Wada, Christopher A.
- 129-150 Economic prospects of ocean iron fertilization in an international carbon market
by Rickels, Wilfried & Rehdanz, Katrin & Oschlies, Andreas
- 151-166 Modeling self-censoring of polluter pays protest votes in stated preference research to support resource damage estimations in environmental liability
by Brouwer, Roy & Martín-Ortega, Julia
2011, Volume 33, Issue 4
- 771-781 Estimating Armington elasticities for sawnwood and application to the French Forest Sector Model
by Sauquet, Alexandre & Lecocq, Franck & Delacote, Philippe & Caurla, Sylvain & Barkaoui, Ahmed & Garcia, Serge
- 782-797 Energy distribution and economic growth
by Dalgaard, Carl-Johan & Strulik, Holger
- 798-819 Efficiency properties of binary ecolabeling
by Konishi, Yoshifumi
- 820-842 Rethinking real-time electricity pricing
by Allcott, Hunt
- 843-854 Prices vs. quantities in a dynamic problem: Externalities from resource extraction
by Briggs, R.J.
- 855-880 Options introduction and volatility in the EU ETS
by Chevallier, Julien & Le Pen, Yannick & Sévi, Benoît
- 893-912 Co-optimization of enhanced oil recovery and carbon sequestration
by Leach, Andrew & Mason, Charles F. & Veld, Klaas van ‘t
- 913-937 Timing of innovation policies when carbon emissions are restricted: An applied general equilibrium analysis
by Heggedal, Tom-Reiel & Jacobsen, Karl
- 938-962 Climate change mitigation options and directed technical change: A decentralized equilibrium analysis
by Grimaud, André & Lafforgue, Gilles & Magné, Bertrand
- 963-980 Growth effects of carbon policies: Applying a fully dynamic CGE model with heterogeneous capital
by Bretschger, Lucas & Ramer, Roger & Schwark, Florentine
- 981-994 Renewable resource and capital with a joy-of-giving resource bequest motive
by Bréchet, Thierry & Lambrecht, Stéphane
- 995-1014 Intergenerational externalities, sustainability and welfare—The ambiguous effect of optimal policies on resource depletion
by Valente, Simone
- 1015-1027 Socially responsible investment in an environmental overlapping generations model
by Dam, Lammertjan
- 1028-1053 Relative consumption and renewable resource extraction under alternative property-rights regimes
by Alvarez-Cuadrado, Francisco & Van Long, Ngo
2011, Volume 33, Issue 3
- 455-476 Environmental crises' regulations, tradable permits and the adoption of new technologies
by Coria, Jessica
- 477-495 Electoral competition with environmental policy as a second best transfer
by Kawahara, Shinya
- 496-514 Optimal taxation of externalities interacting through markets: A theoretical general equilibrium analysis
by Ren, Xiaolin & Fullerton, Don & Braden, John B.
- 515-526 Contingent valuation with heterogeneous reasons for uncertainty
by Petrolia, Daniel R. & Kim, Tae-Goun
- 527-543 Incomplete model specification in a multi-pollutants setting: The case of climate change and acidification
by Legras, Sophie
- 544-553 Optimal taxation with joint production of agriculture and rural amenities
by Casamatta, Georges & Rausser, Gordon & Simon, Leo
- 554-571 A comparison of responses to single and repeated discrete choice questions
by McNair, Ben J. & Bennett, Jeff & Hensher, David A.
- 572-588 Collective voluntary agreements to eliminate polluting products
by Ahmed, Rasha & Segerson, Kathleen
- 589-611 A cost-benefit analysis of moose harvesting in Scandinavia. A stage structured modelling approach
by Olaussen, Jon Olaf & Skonhoft, Anders
- 612-636 The optimal depletion of exhaustible resources: A complete characterization
by Benchekroun, Hassan & Withagen, Cees
- 637-665 Convergence in per capita CO2 emissions: A robust distributional approach
by Ordás Criado, C. & Grether, J.-M.
- 666-685 The effects of environmental policies on the abatement investment decisions of a green firm
by Saltari, Enrico & Travaglini, Giuseppe
- 686-705 Willingness to pay for electric vehicles and their attributes
by Hidrue, Michael K. & Parsons, George R. & Kempton, Willett & Gardner, Meryl P.
- 706-724 Identifying the scope effect on a meta-analysis of biodiversity valuation studies
by Ojea, Elena & Loureiro, Maria L.
- 725-744 A nearly complete test of a capital accumulating, vertically integrated, nonrenewable resource extracting theory of a competitive firm
by Caputo, Michael R.
- 745-755 A contingent grouping approach for stated preferences
by Brey, Raul & Bergland, Olvar & Riera, Pere
- 756-760 A remark on R.S. Pindyck: "Irreversibilities and the timing of environmental policy"
by Framstad, N.C.
- 761-768 Solving optimal timing problems in environmental economics
by Balikcioglu, Metin & Fackler, Paul L. & Pindyck, Robert S.
2011, Volume 33, Issue 2
- 351-354 Introduction to choice & the environment: A special issue in honor of Thomas D. Crocker
by Shogren, Jason F. & Barbier, Edward B. & Tschirhart, John
- 355-365 The devil in the details: Non-convexities in ecosystem service provision
by Brown, Gardner & Patterson, Trista & Cain, Nicholas
- 366-380 Restricted capacity and rent dissipation in a regulated open access fishery
by Deacon, Robert T. & Finnoff, David & Tschirhart, John
- 381-397 Valuing risk reductions: Incorporating risk heterogeneity into a revealed preference framework
by Scotton, Carol R. & Taylor, Laura O.
- 398-409 On stockpiling natural resources
by Mason, Charles F.
- 410-425 Willingness to pay for improving fatality risks and asthma symptoms: Values for children and adults of all ages
by Blomquist, Glenn C. & Dickie, Mark & O'Conor, Richard M.
- 426-439 Joint determination of biological encephalization, economic specialization
by Horan, Richard D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Bulte, Erwin H.
- 440-453 The curse of natural resources: An empirical investigation of U.S. counties
by James, Alex & Aadland, David
2011, Volume 33, Issue 1
- 1-11 Losses from competition in a dynamic game model of a renewable resource oligopoly
by Fujiwara, Kenji
- 12-35 Industrial coal demand in China: A provincial analysis
by Cattaneo, Cristina & Manera, Matteo & Scarpa, Elisa
- 36-54 Research cooperation and international standards in a model of coalition stability
by Lessmann, Kai & Edenhofer, Ottmar
- 55-78 Why do ICDPs fail?: The relationship between agriculture, hunting and ecotourism in wildlife conservation
by Winkler, Ralph
- 79-93 On the relationship between the provision of waste management service and illegal dumping
by Ichinose, Daisuke & Yamamoto, Masashi
- 94-106 Damned if you do, damned if you do not--Reduced Climate Impact vs. Sustainable Forests in Sweden
by Geijer, Erik & Bostedt, Göran & Brännlund, Runar
- 107-118 Using revealed and stated preference data to estimate the scope and access benefits associated with cave diving
by Morgan, O. Ashton & Huth, William L.
- 119-129 Use of the Internet for willingness-to-pay surveys: A comparison of face-to-face and web-based interviews
by Nielsen, Jytte Seested
- 130-154 A framework for estimating willingness-to-pay to avoid endogenous environmental risks
by Konishi, Yoshifumi & Adachi, Kenji
- 155-171 Forest management: Are double or mixed rotations preferable to clear cutting?
by Khazri, Olfa & Lasserre, Pierre
- 172-178 Does trade liberalization increase global pollution?
by Beladi, Hamid & Oladi, Reza
- 179-191 Emission taxes and the market for abatement goods and services
by David, Maia & Nimubona, Alain-Désiré & Sinclair-Desgagné, Bernard
- 192-211 The efficiency of voluntary incentive policies for preventing biodiversity loss
by Lewis, David J. & Plantinga, Andrew J. & Nelson, Erik & Polasky, Stephen
- 212-230 Market power and output-based refunding of environmental policy revenues
by Fischer, Carolyn
- 231-246 Green tax reforms and habits
by de Miguel, Carlos & Manzano, Baltasar
- 247-267 The European Union's potential for strategic emissions trading through permit sales contracts
by Eyckmans, Johan & Hagem, Cathrine
- 268-278 Tradable permit allocations and sequential choice
by MacKenzie, Ian A.
- 279-292 Sources of energy productivity growth and its distribution dynamics in China
by Wang, Chunhua
- 293-314 Can unbiased be tighter? Assessment of methods to reduce the bias-variance trade-off in WTP estimation
by Genius, Margarita & Strazzera, Elisabetta
- 315-325 A pseudo-panel data model of household electricity demand
by Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Bolduc, Denis & Yameogo, Nadège-Désirée
- 326-348 Interdependencies in the energy-bioenergy-food price systems: A cointegration analysis
by Ciaian, Pavel & Kancs, d'Artis
2010, Volume 32, Issue 4
- 477-482 The economics of invasive species control and management: The complex road ahead
by Horan, Richard D. & Lupi, Frank
- 483-499 Invasive species management in a spatially heterogeneous world: Effects of uniform policies
by Albers, Heidi J. & Fischer, Carolyn & Sanchirico, James N.
- 500-518 Indirect management of invasive species through bio-controls: A bioeconomic model of salmon and alewife in Lake Michigan
by Fenichel, Eli P. & Horan, Richard D. & Bence, James R.
- 519-533 Optimal control of an invasive species with imperfect information about the level of infestation
by Haight, Robert G. & Polasky, Stephen
- 534-550 Control and the management of a spreading invader
by Finnoff, David & Potapov, Alexei & Lewis, Mark A.
- 551-565 Spatially optimal habitat management for enhancing natural control of an invasive agricultural pest: Soybean aphid
by Zhang, Wei & van der Werf, Wopke & Swinton, Scott M.
- 566-585 Spatial economic analysis of early detection and rapid response strategies for an invasive species
by Kaiser, Brooks A. & Burnett, Kimberly M.
- 586-599 Effects of information about invasive species on risk perception and seafood demand by gender and race
by Haab, Timothy C. & Whitehead, John C. & Parsons, George R. & Price, Jammie
2010, Volume 32, Issue 3
- 277-291 Renewable resource management with stock externalities: Coastal aquifers and submarine groundwater discharge
by Pongkijvorasin, Sittidaj & Roumasset, James & Duarte, Thomas Kaeo & Burnett, Kimberly
- 292-309 Technology transfers and the clean development mechanism in a North-South general equilibrium model
by Aronsson, Thomas & Backlund, Kenneth & Sahlén, Linda
- 310-326 An integrated tax-subsidy policy for carbon emission reduction
by Galinato, Gregmar I. & Yoder, Jonathan K.
- 327-340 SO2 policy and input substitution under spatial monopoly
by Gerking, Shelby & Hamilton, Stephen F.
- 341-362 Climate change and hailstorm damage: Empirical evidence and implications for agriculture and insurance
by Botzen, W.J.W. & Bouwer, L.M. & van den Bergh, J.C.J.M.
- 363-378 Why don't households see the light?: Explaining the diffusion of compact fluorescent lamps
by Mills, Bradford F. & Schleich, Joachim
- 379-394 Recycling under a material balance constraint
by Pittel, Karen & Amigues, Jean-Pierre & Kuhn, Thomas
- 395-407 Demand for ISO 14001 adoption in the global supply chain: An empirical analysis focusing on environmentally conscious markets
by Nishitani, Kimitaka
- 408-420 Environmental standards as strategic outcomes: A simple model
by Bhattacharya, Rabindra N. & Pal, Rupayan
- 421-438 Socioeconomic adjustments and choice experiment benefit function transfer: Evaluating the common wisdom
by Johnston, Robert J. & Duke, Joshua M.
- 439-455 The relative economic efficiency of urban water utilities in regional New South Wales and Victoria
by Byrnes, Joel & Crase, Lin & Dollery, Brian & Villano, Renato
- 456-475 Financing investment in environmentally sound technologies: Foreign direct investment versus foreign debt finance
by Anyangah, Joshua Okeyo
2010, Volume 32, Issue 2
- 93-97 Introduction to spatial natural resource and environmental economics
by Albers, Heidi J. & Ando, Amy & Shogren, Jason F.
- 98-116 An economic framework for forecasting land-use and ecosystem change
by Lewis, David J.
- 117-134 Spatial regulations and endogenous consideration sets in fisheries
by Hicks, Robert L. & Schnier, Kurt E.
- 135-153 Identifying spatial interactions in the presence of spatial error autocorrelation: An application to land use spillovers
by Carrión-Flores, Carmen & Irwin, Elena G.
- 154-164 On the spatial nature of the groundwater pumping externality
by Brozovic, Nicholas & Sunding, David L. & Zilberman, David
- 165-179 Spatial modeling of extraction and enforcement in developing country protected areas
by Albers, H.J.
- 180-202 Cost-effective species conservation in exurban communities: A spatial analysis
by Bauer, Dana Marie & Swallow, Stephen K. & Paton, Peter W.C.
- 203-221 Demand-side factors in optimal land conservation choice
by Ando, Amy W. & Shah, Payal
- 222-240 Recreation demand estimation and valuation in spatially connected systems
by Newbold, Stephen C. & Massey, D. Matthew
- 241-260 Biodiversity and geography
by Rauscher, Michael & Barbier, Edward B.
- 261-275 An agglomeration payment for cost-effective biodiversity conservation in spatially structured landscapes
by Drechsler, Martin & Wätzold, Frank & Johst, Karin & Shogren, Jason F.
2010, Volume 32, Issue 1
- 1-14 Investment and emission control under technology and pollution externalities
by Heal, Geoffrey & Tarui, Nori
- 15-27 Using job changes to evaluate the bias of value of a statistical life estimates
by Schaffner, Sandra & Spengler, Hannes
- 28-44 Why do many resource-rich countries have negative genuine saving?: Anticipation of better times or rapacious rent seeking
by van der Ploeg, Frederick
- 45-64 Carbon Lorenz curves
by Groot, Loek
- 65-77 Aquaculture, capture fisheries, and wild fish stocks
by Jiang, Shan
- 78-92 Non-cooperative exploitation of multi-cohort fisheries--The role of gear selectivity in the North-East Arctic cod fishery
by Diekert, Florian K. & Hjermann, Dag Ø. & Nævdal, Eric & Stenseth, Nils Chr.
2009, Volume 31, Issue 4
- 249-271 Taxes, permits, and the diffusion of a new technology
by Coria, Jessica
- 272-286 Optimal fishery harvesting rules under uncertainty
by Sarkar, Sudipto
- 287-298 Utility theoretic semi-logarithmic incomplete demand systems in a natural experiment: Forest fire impacts on recreational values and use
by Hilger, James & Englin, Jeffrey
- 299-319 The opportunity cost of land use and the global potential for greenhouse gas mitigation in agriculture and forestry
by Golub, Alla & Hertel, Thomas & Lee, Huey-Lin & Rose, Steven & Sohngen, Brent
- 320-333 Permit markets, market power, and the trade-off between efficiency and revenue raising
by Antelo, Manel & Bru, Lluís
- 334-353 Energy price-induced and exogenous technological change: Assessing the economic and environmental outcomes
by Kumar, Surender & Managi, Shunsuke
2009, Volume 31, Issue 3
- 139-160 Benefits and costs to China of three different climate treaties
by Vennemo, Haakon & Aunan, Kristin & Jianwu, He & Tao, Hu & Shantong, Li
- 161-181 Local air pollution and global climate change: A combined cost-benefit analysis
by Bollen, Johannes & van der Zwaan, Bob & Brink, Corjan & Eerens, Hans
- 182-197 Strategic partitioning of emission allowances under the EU Emission Trading Scheme
by Böhringer, Christoph & Rosendahl, Knut Einar
- 198-209 Understanding errors in EIA projections of energy demand
by Fischer, Carolyn & Herrnstadt, Evan & Morgenstern, Richard
- 210-220 The energy-GDP nexus: Evidence from a panel of Pacific Island countries
by Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell & Sharma, Susan
- 221-238 Combining stated and revealed choice research to simulate the neighbor effect: The case of hybrid-electric vehicles
by Axsen, Jonn & Mountain, Dean C. & Jaccard, Mark
- 239-247 Environmental policies in a differentiated oligopoly revisited
by Fujiwara, Kenji