Resource and Energy Economics
Contact information of Elsevier:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505569
This journal used to be published by Elsevier under the name Resources and Energy.
Download restrictions: Full text for ScienceDirect subscribers only
Editor: J. F. Shogren
Additional information is available for the following
registered editor(s): Sjak Smulders
For corrections or technical questions regarding this series, please contact (Wendy Shamier)
Series handle: repec:eee:resene
Citations RSS feed: at CitEc
Impact factors: Simple, Recursive, Discounted, Recursive discounted, H-Index, Aggregate
Access and download statistics
Top item: By citations. By downloads (last 12 months).
1998, Volume 20, Issue 2
- 139-162 Incomplete beliefs and nonmarket valuation
by Crocker, Thomas D. & Shogren, Jason F. & Turner, Paul R.
- 163-178 Embedding and calibration in measuring non-use values
by Schulze, William D. & McClelland, Gary H. & Lazo, Jeffrey K. & Rowe, Robert D.
- 179-196 Resource quality information and validity of willingness to pay in contingent valuation
by Blomquist, Glenn C. & Whitehead, John C.
- 197-206 Beyond the crucial experiment: mapping the performance characteristics of contingent valuation
by Randall, Alan
1998, Volume 20, Issue 1
- 1-15 A comparative cost analysis of biodiesel, compressed natural gas, methanol, and diesel for transit bus systems
by Ahouissoussi, Nicolas B. C. & Wetzstein, Michael E.
- 17-25 Cointegration, error-correction, and the relationship between GDP and energy: The case of South Korea and Singapore
by Glasure, Yong U. & Lee, Aie-Rie
- 27-50 Marketable pollution permits with uncertainty and transaction costs
by Montero, Juan-Pablo
- 51-63 Environmental policy choice: Pollution abatement subsidies
by Fredriksson, Per G.
- 65-73 Aggregation bias in natural resource price composites: the forestry case
by Jung, Chulho & Krutilla, Kerry
1997, Volume 19, Issue 4
- 261-266 Editor's introduction Special issue: Trade and the environment
by Kolstad, Charles D.
- 267-297 International trade between consumer and conservationist countries
by Brander, James A. & Scott Taylor, M.
- 299-320 Costly pollution abatement, competitiveness and plant location decisions
by Markusen, James R.
- 321-344 The trade-induced degradation hypothesis
by Copeland, Brian R. & Taylor, M. Scott
- 345-361 The strategy of trade sanctions in international environmental agreements
by Barrett, Scott
- 363-383 Plant location and strategic environmental policy with inter-sectoral linkages
by Ulph, A. & Valentini, L.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 3
- 175-189 Priority pricing in electricity supply: An application for Israel
by Beenstock, Michael & Goldin, Ephraim
- 191-202 The economic theory of regulation versus alternative theories for the electric utilities industry: A simultaneous probit model
by Upadhyaya, Kamal P. & Raymond, Jeannie E. & Mixon, Franklin Jr.
- 203-220 Environmental taxes and quotas in the presence of distorting taxes in factor markets
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 221-239 On ad valorem taxation of nonrenewable resource production
by Rowse, John
- 241-259 Gas power production, surplus concepts and the transformation of hydro electric rent into resource rent
by Amundsen, Eirik S.
1997, Volume 19, Issue 1-2
- 1-2 Editor's introduction
by Bohi, Douglas R.
- 3-28 Simulating electricity restructuring in California: Interactions with the regional market
by Kahn, Edward & Bailey, Shawn & Pando, Luis
- 29-46 Transition costs: Estimation, sensitivities, and recovery
by Hirst, Eric & Baxter, Lester & Hadley, Stan
- 47-83 Electric industry governance: Reconciling competitive power markets and the physics of complex transmission interconnections
by Stalon, Charles G.
- 85-108 Improving private incentives for electric grid investment
by Bushnell, James B. & Stoft, Steven E.
- 109-137 Market power and strategic interaction in electricity networks
by Cardell, Judith B. & Hitt, Carrie Cullen & Hogan, William W.
- 139-174 Electricity restructuring and regional air pollution
by Palmer, Karen & Burtraw, Dallas
1996, Volume 18, Issue 4
- 333-345 Environmental costing: Experience and prospects
by Smith, V. Kerry
- 347-362 Estimating the environmental costs of electricity: an overview and review of the issues
by Freeman III, A. Myrick
- 363-394 Critical factors in computing externalities for electricity resources
by Rowe, Robert D. & Lang, Carolyn M. & Chestnut, Lauraine G.
- 395-421 Assessing the externalities of electricity generation in the Midwest
by Banzhaf, H. Spencer & Desvousges, William H. & Johnson, F. Reed
- 423-466 The social costs of electricity: Do the numbers add up?
by Krupnick, Alan J. & Burtraw, Dallas
- 467-489 The second-best use of social cost estimates
by Burtraw, Dallas & Krupnick, Alan J.
- 491-509 Environmental adders in the real world
by Harrison, David & Nichols, Albert L.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 3
- 219-241 The value of international cooperation for abating global climate change
by Hammitt, James K. & Adams, John L.
- 243-263 U.S. energy product supply elasticities: A survey and application to the U.S. oil market
by Dahl, Carol & Duggan, Thomas E.
- 265-289 Empirical testing of a risk-adjusted Hotelling model
by Young, Denise & Ryan, David L.
- 291-310 Impacts of new environmental standards on mining industry: The case of Peru
by Kocagil, Ahmet E. & Eduardo, Benjamin E.
- 311-331 Fuel, crop, and water substitution in irrigated agriculture
by Edwards, Brian K. & Howitt, Richard E. & Flaim, Silvio J.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 2
- 115-136 Depletion of fossil fuels and the impacts of global warming
by Hoel, Michael & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 137-159 The effects of energy taxes on productivity and employment: The case of the Netherlands
by Kuper, Gerard H.
- 161-187 How large a carbon tax is justified by the secondary benefits of CO2 abatement?
by Ekins, Paul
- 189-200 Productive energy consumption and economic growth: An endogenous growth model and its empirical application
by Moon, Young-Seok & Sonn, Yang-Hoon
- 201-218 The role of the oil and gas industry in Utah's economy: An economic base/input-output analysis
by Robison, M. Henry & Duffy-Deno, Kevin T.
1996, Volume 18, Issue 1
- 1-29 Market distortions and the benefits from research into new uses for agricultural commodities: Ethanol from corn
by Alston, Julian M. & Beach, E. Douglas
- 31-63 Global warming policy, energy, and the Chinese economy
by Rose, Adam & Benavides, Juan & Lim, Dongsoon & Frias, Oscar
- 65-81 Hydro-Quebec energy savings programs: 'Watt' are they worth?
by Arsenault, E. & Bernard, J. -T. & Genest-Laplante, E.
- 83-102 The global warming game -- Simulations of a CO2-reduction agreement
by Fankhauser, Samuel & Kverndokk, Snorre
- 103-114 Individual discounting, energy conservation, and household demand for lighting
by Kooreman, Peter
1995, Volume 17, Issue 4
- 307-315 Net national emissions, CO2 taxation and the role of forestry
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 317-325 The design perspective in resource and environmental economics
by Batabyal, Amitrajeet A.
- 327-340 Monopsony power and the existence of natural monopoly in energy utilities
by Tschirhart, John
- 341-356 Primary resource use and voluntary recycling schemes: Dynamic issues in a global context
by Mainwaring, Lynn
- 357-377 Taxation of petroleum companies possessing private information
by Osmundsen, Petter
- 379-404 Optimal exporting of exhaustible resources with endogenous trade revenue: The case of a resource-scarce and capital-short economy
by Yang, Zili
1995, Volume 17, Issue 3
- 213-237 Incentives for forty-five countries to join various forms of carbon reduction agreements
by Welsch, Heinz
- 239-260 The clean air act's sulfur dioxide emissions market: Estimating the costs of regulatory and legislative intervention
by Winebrake, James J. & Farrell, Alexander E. & Bernstein, Mark A.
- 261-279 Simulating the effect of economic and policy incentives on natural gas drilling and gross reserve additions
by Iledare, Omowumi O.
- 281-290 Swiss residential demand for electricity by time-of-use
by Filippini, Massimo
- 291-305 An energy Btu tax alternative
by Nan, Gehuang D.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 2
- 99-117 Lending terms, debt concessions, and developing countries' resource extraction
by Strand, Jon
- 119-136 Measuring marine recreation benefits of water quality improvements by the nested random utility model
by Kaoru, Yoshiaki
- 137-154 Resource depletion, national income accounting, and the value of optimal dynamic programs
by Lozada, Gabriel A.
- 155-188 Farming in Rondonia
by Jones, Donald W. & Dale, Virginia H. & Beauchamp, John J. & Pedlowski, Marcos A. & O'Neill, Robert V.
- 189-212 Some initial evidence of Canadian responsiveness to time-of-use electricity rates: Detailed daily and monthly analysis
by Mountain, Dean C. & Lawson, Evelyn L.
1995, Volume 17, Issue 1
- 1-23 Induced technical change and international agreements under greenhouse warming
by Xepapadeas, A.
- 25-46 Efficient incomplete international climate agreements
by Golombek, Rolf & Hagem, Cathrine & Hoel, Michael
- 47-67 The welfare cost of a global carbon tax when tax revenues are recycled
by Jaeger, William K.
- 69-85 Optimal pollution taxes and endogenous technological progress
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 87-97 Emissions, concentrations and disappearing CO2
by Price, Colin
1994, Volume 16, Issue 4
- 265-269 Introductory remarks
by Shechter, Mordechai
- 271-286 An approach to the problem of water allocation to Israel and the Palestinian Entity
by Yaron Dan
- 287-301 Real and ideal water rights: The prospects for water-rights reform in Israel, Gaza, and the West Bank
by Berck, Peter & Lipow, Jonathan
- 303-319 Models of water market mechanisms and an illustrative application to the Middle East
by Zeitouni, Naomi & Becker, Nir & Shechter, Mordechai
- 321-334 The water market in Israel: An example for increasing the supply
by Fishelson, Gideon
- 335-356 Economic potential and political considerations of regional water trade: The Western Middle East example
by Dinar, Ariel & Wolf, Aaron
- 357-371 Empirical analysis of water market institutions: The 1991 California water market
by Howitt, Richard E.
- 373-390 Defining national property rights to a common property resource: The case of the West Bank aquifers
by Moore, James W.
1994, Volume 16, Issue 3
- 189-210 Spot market pricing of water resources and efficient means of rationing water during scarcity (water pricing)
by Zarnikau, Jay
- 211-234 Efficient allocation of a nonconventional nonrenewable resource
by Rowse, John
- 235-242 Pollution and exhaustibility of fossil fuels
by Withagen, Cees
- 243-254 Demand-side management and electric power exchange
by Orans, Ren & Woo, C. K. & Pupp, Roger & Horowitz, Ira
- 255-263 Estimation of residential demand for electricity with the cross-sectionally correlated and time-wise autoregressive model
by Hsing, Yu
1994, Volume 16, Issue 2
- 91-122 The energy paradox and the diffusion of conservation technology
by Jaffe, Adam B. & Stavins, Robert N.
- 123-145 Modelling the technical and economic potential of thermal energy storage systems using pseudo-data analysis
by Wood, Lisa L. & Miedema, Allen K. & Cates, Sheryl C.
- 147-166 A new discovery process approach to forecasting hydrocarbon discoveries
by MacDonald, D. G. & Power, M. & Fuller, J. D.
- 167-188 The effect of expected energy prices on energy demand: implications for energy conservation and carbon taxes
by Kaufmann, Robert K.
1994, Volume 16, Issue 1
- 1-24 Optimal expansion of energy efficiency programs
by Hobbs, Benjamin F. & Gamponia, Villamor & Wilson, Allen F.
- 25-45 Effects of utility demand-side management programs on uncertainty
by Hirst, Eric
- 47-66 Impact of energy cost and water resource availability on agriculture and ground water quality in California
by Dinar, Ariel
- 67-90 An Applied General Equilibrium (AGE) analysis of a policy designed to reduce the household consumption of wood in the Sudan
by Dufournaud, Christian M. & Quinn, John T. & Harrington, Joseph J.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 4
- 339-351 Factor supply interruption, welfare loss and shortage management
by Woo, Chi-Keung & Lo, Kenneth W. K.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 3
- 249-254 Existence and characterization of discrete-time equilibria in extractive industries
by Lozada, Gabriel A.
- 255-270 Energy pricing when externalities are taxed
by Wirl, Franz
- 271-293 Optimal enforcement of property rights on developing country forests subject to illegal logging
by Clarke, Harry R. & Reed, William J. & Shrestha, Ram M.
- 295-312 State tax credits and land use: Policy analysis of circuit-breaker effects
by Anderson, John E.
- 313-335 Minimal adjustment costs, factor demands, and seasonal time-of-use electricity rates
by Tishler, A. & Ye, Y.
1993, Volume 15, Issue 2
- 147-152 The generalized r% rule for semi-durable exhaustible resources
by Hartwick, John M.
- 153-173 An ex ante perspective on deregulation, viewed ex post
by Kaplow, Louis
- 175-201 Welfare effects of improving end-use efficiency: Theory and application to residential electricity demand
by Dumagan, Jesus C. & Mount, Timothy D.
- 203-241 Quantifying exhaustible resource theory: An application to mineral taxation policy
by Ward, Frank A. & Kerkvliet, Joe
- 243-246 A note on alternative petroleum taxation systems
by Sansing, Richard
1993, Volume 15, Issue 1
- 1-5 Guest editor's introduction to special issue on global warning
by Rose, Adam
- 7-25 Reducing US carbon emissions: an econometric general equilibrium assessment
by Jorgenson, Dale W. & Wilcoxen, Peter J.
- 27-50 Rolling the 'DICE': an optimal transition path for controlling greenhouse gases
by Nordhaus, William D.
- 51-70 Intertemporal properties of an international carbon tax
by Hoel, Michael
- 71-97 Global warming uncertainties and the value of information: an analysis using CETA
by Peck, Stephen C. & Teisberg, Thomas J.
- 99-115 Some estimates of the insurance value against climate change from reducing greenhouse gas emissions
by Parry, Ian W. H.
- 117-146 The efficiency and equity of marketable permits for CO2 emissions
by Rose, Adam & Stevens, Brandt