Optimal Pricing of Depletable, Replaceable Resources: The Case of Landfill Tipping Fees
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Environmental Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 28 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/622870
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Jeffrey, 2011. "Incentivizing sustainable waste management," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(4), pages 585-594, February.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:11:y:2005:i:1:p:1-11 is not listed on IDEAS
- Francisco André & Francisco Velasco & Luis Gonzalez-Abril, 2009.
"Intertemporal and spatial location of disposal facilities,"
Spanish Economic Review,
Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 23-49, March.
- Andre, F.J. & Velasco, F. & Gonzalez, L., 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Discussion Paper 2004-30, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- F. Velasco & F.J. AndrÃ©, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Computing in Economics and Finance 2004 153, Society for Computational Economics.
- Francisco J. André & Francisco Velasco & Luis González, 2004. "Intertemporal and Spatial Location of Disposal Facilities," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2004/74, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Hector R. Malarín & William J. Vaughan, 1997. "An Approach to the Economic Analysis of Solid Waste Disposal Alternatives," IDB Publications 30558, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2001. "A Generalized Production Set. The Production and Recycling Function," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2001/07, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eduardo Ley & Molly K. Macauley & Stephen W. Salant, 1996. "Spatially and Intertemporally Efficient Waste Management: The Costs of Interstate Flow Control," Public Economics 9606001, EconWPA, revised 06 May 1997.
- Francisco André & Emilio Cerdá, 2004.
"Landfill Construction and Capacity Expansion,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(4), pages 409-434, August.
- Jeffrey Wagner & Gregory DeAngelo, 2005. "Characterizing regulation and negligence rule uncertainty in solid waste management," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 11(1), pages 1-11.
- Anni Huhtala, 1997. "A Post-Consumer Waste Management Model for Determining Optimal Levels of Recycling and Landfilling," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 10(3), pages 301-314, October.
- Gerard Gaudet & Michel Moreaux & Stephen W. Salant, 2001. "Intertemporal Depletion of Resource Sites by Spatially Distributed Users," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 1149-1159, September.
- Francisco J. André & Emilio Cerdá, 2005. "Gestión de residuos sólidos urbanos: Análisis económico y políticas públicas," Economic Working Papers at Centro de Estudios Andaluces E2005/23, Centro de Estudios Andaluces.
- Eduardo Ley & Molly K. Macauley & Stephen W. Salant, . "Spatially and intertemporally efficient waste management: The costs of interstate flow control," Working Papers 97-07, FEDEA.
- Molly Macauley & Eduardo Ley & Stephen W. Salant, 2000. "Restricting the Trash Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 90(2), pages 243-246, May.
- Klaus Conrad, 1999. "Resource and Waste Taxation in the Theory of the Firm with Recycling Activities," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 14(2), pages 217-242, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.