Contact information of National Tax Association
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
December 2012, Volume 65, Issue 4
- 961-984 Through a Glass Darkly: What Can We Learn About a U.S. Multinational Corporation’s International Operations From Its Financial Statement Disclosures?
by Donohoe, Michael P. & McGill, Gary A. & Outslay, Edmund
- 985-1010 State Tax Rankings: What Do They and Don’t They Tell Us?
by Anderson, John E.
- 1011-1021 Property Tax Incentive Pitfalls
by Kenyon, Daphne A. & Langley, Adam H. & Paquin, Bethany P.
- 1023-1041 The Effect of Sales Taxes on Employment: New Evidence From Cross-Border Panel Data Analysis
by Thompson, Jeffrey P. & Rohlin, Shawn M.
- 1043-1068 The Genesis of Senior Income Tax Breaks
by Conway, Karen Smith & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 1069-1092 Migration Elasticities, Fiscal Federalism, and the Ability of States to Redistribute Income
by Giertz, Seth H. & Tosun, Mehmet S.
September 2012, Volume 65, Issue 3
- 493-527 Cross-Country Comparisons of Corporate Income Taxes
by Markle, Kevin S. & Shackelford, Douglas A.
- 529-562 Fast Money? The Contribution of State Tax Amnesties to Public Revenue Systems
by Mikesell, John L. & Ross, Justin M.
- 563-594 The Impact of Tax Cuts on Economic Growth: Evidence From the Canadian Provinces
by Ferede, Ergete & Dahlby, Bev
- 595-627 Do Tax Sensitive Investors Liquidate Appreciated Shares After a Capital Gains Tax Rate Reduction?
by Chyz, James A. & Li, Oliver Zhen
- 629-651 Estimating Local Redistribution Through Property-Tax-Funded Public School Systems
by Kurban, Haydar & Gallagher, Ryan M. & Persky, Joseph J.
- 655-683 The Mirrlees Review: A Proposal for Systematic Tax Reform
by Mirrlees, James & Adam, Stuart & Besley, Tim & Blundell, Richard & Bond, Stephen & Chote, Robert & Malcolm, Gammie & Johnson, Paul & Myles, Gareth & Poterba, James
- 685-708 The Mirrlees Review: A U.S. Perspective
by Auerbach, Alan J.
- 709-730 Issues in the Design of Taxes on Corporate Profit
by Devereux, Michael P.
June 2012, Volume 65, Issue 2
- 247-281 Foreign Taxes and the Growing Share of U.S. Multinational Company Income Abroad: Profits, Not Sales, Are Being Globalized
by Grubert, Harry
- 283-311 The Effect of Recent Tax Changes on Tax-Preferred Saving Behavior
by Heim, Bradley T. & Lurie, Ithai Z.
- 313-356 No Country for Old Men (Or Women) — Do State Tax Policies Drive Away the Elderly?
by Conway, Karen Smith & Rork, Jonathan C.
- 357-385 Transition Strategies in Enacting Fundamental Tax Reform
by Keuschnigg, Christian & Keuschnigg, Mirela
- 387-415 Strategic Fiscal Interdependence: County and Municipal Adoptions of Local Option Sales Taxes
by Burge, Gregory S. & Piper, Brian
- 419-452 The so2 Allowance-Trading System and the Clean Air Act Amendments of 1990: Reflections on 20 Years of Policy Innovation
by Chan, Gabriel & Stavins, Robert & Stowe, Robert & Sweeney, Richard
- 453-473 Should Environmental Taxes Be Precautionary?
by Weisbach, David A.
March 2012, Volume 65, Issue 1
- 7-32 A "Second Opinion" on the Economic Health of the American Middle Class
by Burkhauser, Richard V. & Larrimore, Jeff & Simon, Kosali I.
- 33-57 Behavioral Responses to Taxpayer Audits: Evidence From Random Taxpayer Inquiries
by Gemmell, Norman & Ratto, Marisa
- 59-89 Tax Preferences for Higher Education and Adult College Enrollment
by LaLumia, Sara
- 91-116 Subsidizing Charitable Contributions With a Match Instead of a Deduction: What Happens to Donations and Compliance?
by Blumenthal, Marsha & Kalambokidis, Laura & Turk, Alex
- 118-150 Profit Taxation and the Elasticity of the Corporate Income Tax Base: Evidence From German Corporate Tax Return Data
by Dwenger, Nadja & Steiner, Viktor
- 153-179 For-Profit Higher Education: An Assessment of Costs and Benefits
by Cellini, Stephanie Riegg
- 181-210 What Explains Trends in Labor Supply Among U.S. Undergraduates?
by Scott-Clayton, Judith
- 211-234 Student Aid Simplification: Looking Back and Looking Ahead
by Dynarski, Susan & Wiederspan, Mark
December 2011, Volume 64, Issue 4
- 923-941 Corporate Tax Reform: A Macroeconomic Perspective
by Bull, Nicholas & Dowd, Tim & Moomau, Pamela
- 943-948 The Federal Estate and Gift Tax: A Case Study in Uncertainty
by Kaufman, Beth Shapiro
- 949-975 How Would Small Business Owners Fare Under a Business Entity Tax?
by Knittel, Matthew J. & Nelson, Susan C.
- 977-1000 The Distributional and Revenue Consequences of Reforming the Mortgage Interest Deduction
by Cole, Adam J. & Gee, Geoffrey & Turner, Nicholas
- 1001-1024 Re-Thinking the Deduction for Charitable Contributions: Evaluating the Effects of Deficit-Reduction Proposals
by Cordes, Joseph J.
- 1025-1038 Long-Run Changes in Tax Expenditures on 401(K)-Type Retirement Plans
by Lurie, Ithai Z. & Ramnath, Shanthi P.
- 1039-1053 Reducing Depreciation Allowances to Finance a Lower Corporate Tax Rate
by Gravelle, Jane G.
- 1055-1082 Tax Policy and the Efficiency of U.S. Direct Investment Abroad
by Desai, Mihir A. & Foley, C. Fritz & Hines, James R. Jr.
September 2011, Volume 64, Issue 3
- 759-794 School District Responses to Matching Aid Programs for Capital Facilities: A Case Study of New York’s Building Aid Program
by Wang, Wen & Duncombe, William D. & Yinger, John M.
- 795-816 The Effect of Tax Preferences on Health Spending
by Cogan, John F. & Hubbard, R. Glenn & Kessler, Daniel P.
- 817-838 The Effects of Taxation on the Location Decision of Multinational Firms: M&a Versus Greenfield Investments
by Hebous, Shafik & Ruf, Martin & Weichenrieder, Alfons J.
- 839-861 The Effect of Tax-Based Federal Student Aid on College Enrollment
by Turner, Nicholas
- 863-889 “Clean and Safe” for All? The Interaction Betweeen Business Improvement Districts and Local Government in the Provision of Public Goods
by Meltzer, Rachel
- 893-908 The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?
by Gruber, Jonathan
June 2011, Volume 64, Issue 2
- 225-254 Strategic Consolidation Under Formula Apportionment
by Buettner, Thiess & Riedel, Nadine & Runkel, Marco
- 255-283 Millionaire Migration and State Taxation of Top Incomes: Evidence From a Natural Experiment
by Young, Cristobal & Varner, Charles
- 285-322 Structural Change in the Research and Experimentation Tax Credit: Success or Failure?
by Gupta, Sanjay & Hwang, Yuhchang & Schmidt, Andrew P.
- 323-351 The Effect of Taxes on Taxable Earnings: Evidence From the 2001 and Related U.S. Federal Tax Acts
by Singleton, Perry
- 353-379 (Uncontrolled) Aggregate Shocks or Vertical Tax Interdependence? Evidence From Gasoline and Cigarettes
by Esteller-Moré, Alejandro & Rizzo, Leonzio
- 385-414 Social Security Reconsidered
by Aaron, Henry J.
- 415-428 Fixing Social Security — What Would Bismarck Do?
by Kotlikoff, Laurence J.
- 429-449 How Well Are Social Security Recipients Protected From Inflation?
by Goda, Gopi Shah & Shoven, John B. & Slavov, Sita Nataraj
- 451-457 Introduction: Economic Analysis of Tax Expenditures
by Poterba, James M.
- 459-489 Reconsidering Tax Expenditure Estimation
by Altshuler, Rosanne & Dietz, Robert
- 491-510 Income Versus Consumption Tax Baselines for Tax Expenditures
by Carroll, Robert & Joulfaian, David & Mackie, James
- 511-530 The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance
by Gruber, Jonathan
- 531-564 Revenue Costs and Incentive Effects of the Mortgage Interest Deduction for Owner-Occupied Housing
by Poterba, James M. & Sinai, Todd
- 565-590 Assessing the Federal Deduction for State and Local Tax Payments
by Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 591-613 Portfolio Substitution and the Revenue Cost of the Federal Income Tax Exemption for State and Local Government Bonds
by Poterba, James M. & Verdugo, Arturo Ramírez
- 615-650 How Does Charitable Giving Respond to Incentives and Income? New Estimates From Panel Data
by Bakija, Jon & Heim, Bradley T.
- 651-687 Tax Expenditures for Noncash Charitable Contributions
by Ackerman, Deena & Auten, Gerald
- 689-729 Redistribution and Tax Expenditures: The Earned Income Tax Credit
by Eissa, Nada & Hoynes, Hilary
- 731-751 U.S. DEFENSE CONTRACTS DURING the TAX EXPENDITURE BATTLES of the 1980s
by Susan J. Guthrie & Hines, James R. Jr.
March 2011, Volume 64, Issue 1
- 8-25 Do Caps on Increases in Assessed Values Create a Lock-in Effect? Evidence From Florida’s Amendment One
by Ihlanfeldt, Keith R.
- 27-57 Deferred Tax Positions and Incentives for Corporate Behavior Around Corporate Tax Changes
by Poterba, James M. & Rao, Nirupama S. & Seidman, Jeri K.
- 59-84 On Estimating Marginal Tax Rates for U.S. States
by Reed, W. Robert & Rogers, Cynthia L & Skidmore, Mark
- 85-104 The Effects of Preferential Vat Rates Near International Borders: Evidence From Mexico
by Davis, Lucas W.
- 105-134 Tax Planning by Mutual Funds: Evidence From Changes in the Capital Gains Tax Rate
by Chen, Feng & Kraft, Arthur & Weiss, Ira
- 141-163 Increasing Choice in the Market for Schools: Recent Reforms and Their Effects on Student Achievement
by Loeb, Susanna & Valant, Jon & Kasman, Matt
- 165-192 Teacher Compensation Systems in the United States K-12 Public School System
by Podgursky, Michael & Springer, Matthew
- 193-218 The Impact of Facilities on the Cost of Education
by Gronberg, Timothy J. & Jansen, Dennis W. & Taylor, Lori L.
December 2010, Volume 63, Issue 4
- 623-633 Corporate Tax Policy for the 21st Century
by Merrill, Peter R.
- 635-658 Testing Behavioral Public Economics Theories in the Laboratory
by Alm, James
- 659-679 Will Health Insurance Mandates Increase Coverage?Synthesizing Perspectives From Health, Tax, Andbehavioral Economics
by Auerbach, David & Holtzblatt, Janet & Jacobs, Paul & Minicozzi, Alexandra & Moomau, Pamela & White, Chapin
- 681-694 (Mis-)Using the Tax System to Subsidizehealth Spending
by Antos, Joseph R.
- 695-707 The Impact of Repealing the Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Insurance
by Gillette, Robert & Hunter, Gillian & Lurie, Ithai Z. & Siegel, Jonathan & Silverstein, Gerald
- 709-721 Rethinking Foreign Tax Creditability
by Shaviro, Daniel N.
- 723-740 Do Strong Fences Make Strong Neighbors?
by Desai, Mihir A. & Dharmapala, Dhammika
- 741-763 Should Tax Policy Target Multinational Firm Headquarters?
by Clausing, Kimberly A.
- 765-780 Simplicity: Considerations in Designing a Unified Child Credit
by Maag, Elaine
- 781-806 Taxation and the Financial Sector
by Shackelford, Douglas A. & Shaviro, Daniel N. & Slemrod, Joel
- 807-837 Institutions and Fiscal Sustainability
by Rose, Shanna
- 843-864 Location, (Real) Location, (Tax) Location: An Essay on Mobility’s Place in Optimal Taxation
by Slemrod, Joel
- 865-901 Capital Mobility and Capital Tax Competition
by Zodrow, George R.
- 903-924 State Corporation Income Taxation: An Economic Perspective on Nexus
by Wildasin, David E.
- 925-944 Misalignment of Substantive and Enforcement Tax Jurisdiction in a Mobile Economy: Causes and Strategies for Realignment
by Swain, John A.
- 945-966 Base Mobility and State Personal Income Taxes
by Bruce, Donald & Fox, William F. & Yang, Zhou
- 967-993 Can Lower Tax Rates Be Bought? Business Rent-Seeking and Tax Competition Among U.S. States
by Chirinko, Robert S. & Wilsom, Daniel J.
- 995-1021 The Effects of State Tax Structure on Business Organizational Form
by Luna, LeAnn & Murray, Matthew N.
- 1023-1053 Mobility and Fiscal Imbalance
by Boadway, Robin & Tremblay, Jean-François
- 1055-1084 Mobility, Competition, and the Distributional Effects of Tax Evasion
by Alm, James & Sennoga, Edward B.
- 1085-1109 Inconsistent Transfer Prices and the Location of Mobile Capital
by De Waegenaere, Anja & Sansing, Richard
- 1111-1144 Barriers to Mobility: The Lockout Effect of U.S. Taxation of Worldwide Corporate Profits
by Graham, John R. & Hanlon, Michelle & Shevlin, Terry
- 1145-1184 Formula Apportionment: Is It Better Than the Current System and Are There Better Alternatives?
by Altshuler, Rosanne & Grubert, Harry
September 2010, Volume 63, Issue 3
- 397-418 The Distribution of Income Tax Noncompliance
by Johns, Andrew & Slemrod, Joel
- 419-445 The Interaction of Metropolitan Cost-of-Living and the Federal Earned Income Tax Credit: One Size Fits All?
by Fitzpatrick, Katie & Thompson, Jeffrey P.
- 447-478 Global Reform of Personal Income Taxation, 1981–2005: Evidence From 189 Countries
by Peter, Klara Sabirianova & Buttrick, Steve & Duncan, Denvil
- 479-508 401(K) LOANS and HOUSEHOLD BALANCE SHEETS
by Li, Geng & Smith, Paul A.
- 509-537 Property Value Assessment Growth Limits and Redistribution of Property Tax Payments: Evidence From Michigan
by Skidmore, Mark & Ballard, Charles L. & Hodge, Timothy R.
- 543-560 Déjà Vu All Over Again: On the Dismal Prospects for the Federal Budget
by Auerbach, Alan J. & Gale, William G.
- 561-583 Catastrophic Budget Failure
by Burman, Leonard E. & Rohaly, Jeffrey & Rosenberg, Joseph & Lim, Katherine C.
- 585-601 Are State Public Pensions Sustainable? Why the Federal Government Should Worry About State Pension Liabilities
by Rauh, Joshua D.
- 603-621 Making Mountains of Debt Out of Molehills: The Pro-Cyclical Implications of Tax and Expenditure Limitations
by McCubbins, Mathew D. & Moule, Ellen
June 2010, Volume 63, Issue 2
- 191-213 What Will Happen if Employers Drop Health Insurance? A Simulation of Employees’ Willingness to Purchase Insurance in the Individual Market
by Abraham, Jean Marie & Feldman, Roger
- 215-236 Do Ebay Sellers Comply With State Sales Taxes?
by Alm, James & Melnik, Mikhail I.
- 237-251 Optimal Solid Waste Tax Policy With Centralized Recycling
by Kinnaman, Thomas C.
- 253-268 The Demand for Lottery Products and Their Distributional Consequences
by Ghent, Linda S. & Grant, Alan P.
- 269-280 Foreign Income and Domestic Deductions – a Comment
by Becker, Johannes & Fuest, Clemens
- 285-305 The Long-Term Budget Outlook in the United States and the Role of Health Care Entitlements
by Manchester, Joyce & Schwabish, Jonathan A.
- 307-330 The Fiscal Consequences of Trends in Population Health
by Goldman, Dana & Michaud, Pierre-Carl & Lakdawalla, Darius & Zheng, Yuhui & Gailey, Adam & Vaynman, Igor
- 331-351 Desperately Seeking Revenue
by Altshuler, Rosanne & Lim, Katherine & Williams, Roberton
- 353-381 Tax Expenditure Framework Legislation
by Kleinbard, Edward D.
March 2010, Volume 63, Issue 1
- 7-32 Increasing Tax Compliance in Washington State: A Field Experiment
by Iyer, Govind S. & Reckers, Philip M.J. & Sanders, Debra L.
- 33-61 The Implications of Tax Asymmetry for U.S. Corporations
by Cooper, Michael G. & Knittel, Matthew J
- 63-92 Evidence on the Distributional Effects of a Land Value Tax on Residential Households
by Plummer, Elizabeth
- 93-120 The Short-Term Ratio of Self-Financing of Tax Cuts: An Estimate for Norway’s 2006 Tax Reform
by Thoresen, Thor O. & Aasness, Jørgen & Jia, Zhiyang
- 121-148 The Effect of Perfect Monitoring of Matched Income on Sales Tax Compliance: An Experimental Investigation
by Johnson, Cathleen & Masclet, David & Montmarquette, Claude
- 151-174 Taxation and Corporate Use of Debt: Implications for Tax Policy
by Gordon, Roger H.
December 2009, Volume 62, Issue 4
- 591-609 The Impact on Investment of Replacing a Retail Sales Tax With a Value-Added Tax: Evidence From Canadian Experience
by Smart, Michael & Bird, Richard M.
- 611-633 Alcohol-Leisure Complementarity: Empirical Estimates and Implications for Tax Policy
by West, Sara E. & Parry, Ian W.H.
- 635-655 The Impact of College Financial Aid Rules on Household Portfolio Choice
by Babiarz, Patryk & Yilmazer, Tansel
- 657-676 Taxes and Ex-Dividend Day Returns: Evidence From REITs
by Li, Oliver Zhen & Weber, David P.
- 677-698 The Incidence of Tobacco Taxation: Evidence From Geographic Micro-Level Data
by Hanson, Andrew & Sullivan, Ryan
- 703-725 Multinational Firm Tax Avoidance and Tax Policy
by Clausing, Kimberly A.
- 727-753 Tax Havens: International Tax Avoidance and Evasion
by Gravelle, Jane G.
- 755-771 On Recent Developments in Fighting Harmful Tax Practices
by Nicodème, Gaëtan
September 2009, Volume 62, Issue 3
- 375-386 Behavioral Economics and Tax Policy
by Congdon, William J. & Kling, Jeffrey R. & Mullainathan, Sendhil
- 387-397 Lessons for Tax Policy in the Great Recession
by Slemrod, Joel
- 399-412 Two Cheers for Corporate Tax Base Broadening
by Viard, Alan D.
- 413-427 The Effects of the Length of the Tax-Loss Carryback Period on Tax Receipts and Corporate Marginal Tax Rates
by Graham, John R. & Kim, Hyunseob
- 429-437 Is the Corporation Tax an Effective Automatic Stabilizer?
by Devereux, Michael P. & Fuest, Clemens
- 439-453 Managing Risk Caused by Pension Investments in Company Stock
by Even, William E. & Macpherson, David A.
- 455-476 What Does the Market Crash Mean for the Ability of 401(K) Plans to Provide Retirement Income?
by Brady, Peter J.
- 477-496 How Will the Stock Market Crash Affect the Choice of Pension Plans?
by Clark, Robert L. & Sabelhaus, John
- 497-518 The Incidence of U.S. Climate Policy: Alternative Uses of Revenues From a Cap-and-Trade Auction
by Burtraw, Dallas & Sweeney, Richard & Walls, Margaret
- 519-533 Tax Policies for Low-Carbon Technologies
by Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 535-553 Reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions With a Tax or a Cap: Implications for Efficiency and Cost Effectiveness
by Dinan, Terry M.
- 555-562 Limiting the Tax Exclusion for Employmentbased Health Insurance: Are Improved Equity and Efficiency Enough?
by Pauly, Mark V.
- 563-571 The Intersection of Tax and Health Care Policy
by Carroll, Robert & Swagel, Phillip
- 573-583 State Infrastructure Spending and the Federal Stimulus Package
by Hanak, Ellen
June 2009, Volume 62, Issue 2
- 191-217 The Earned Income Tax Credit and Reported Self-Employment Income
by LaLumia, Sara
- 219-235 Charity, Impure Altruism, and Marginal Redistributions of Income
by Allgood, Sam
- 237-267 Empirical Evidence on the Revenue Effects of State Corporate Income Tax Policies
by Gupta, Sanjay & Moore, Jared & Gramlich, Jeffrey & Hofmann, Mary Ann
- 269-298 Minnesota’s Earned Income Credit Program: Utilization by Current and Former Welfare Households and the Impact of Policy Parameters
by Hirasuna, Donald P. & Stinson, Thomas F.
- 301-328 Income Mobility in the United States: New Evidence From Income Tax Data
by Auten, Gerald & Gee, Geoffrey
- 329-346 Stepping Stone or Dead End? The Effect of the EITC on Earnings Growth
by Dahl, Molly & DeLeire, Thomas & Schwabish, Jonathan
- 347-364 Earnings Volatility Across Groups and Time
by Sabelhaus, John & Song, Jae
March 2009, Volume 62, Issue 1
- 5-23 The Effects of Multinationals’ Profit Shifting Activities on Real Investments
by Overesch, Michael
- 25-56 Measuring Non–School Fiscal Disparities Among Municipalities
by Bradbury, Katharine & Zhao, Bo
- 57-75 Does the NEA Crowd Out Private Charitable Contributions to the Arts?
by Dokko, Jane K.
- 77-99 Inter–Temporal Differences in the Income Elasticity of Demand for Lottery Tickets
by Garrett, Thomas A. & Coughlin, Cletus C.
- 101-124 Spatiality and Persistence in U.S. Individual Income Tax Compliance
by Alm, James & Yunus, Mohammad
- 127-153 Book–Tax Conformity: Implications for Multinational Firms
by Hanlon, Michelle & Maydew, Edward L.
- 155-167 Internationalization of Income Measures and the U.S. Book–Tax Relationship
by Shaviro, Daniel
- 169-186 Earnings Management, Corporate Tax Shelters, and Book–Tax Alignment
by Desai, Mihir A. & Dharmapala, Dhammika
December 2008, Volume 61, Issue 4
- 579-591 Tax Motivated Takings
by Miceli, Thomas J. & Segerson, Kathleen & Sirmans, C.F.
- 593-607 Distributional Consequences of Converting the Property Tax to a Land Value Tax: Replication and Extension of England and Zhao
by Bowman, John H. & Bell, Michael E.
- 609-633 The Impact of School District Consolidation on Housing Prices
by Hu, Yue & Yinger, John
- 635-652 The Income Elasticity of Gross Casino Revenues: Short–Run and Long–Run Estimates
by Nichols, Mark W. & Tosun, Mehmet Serkan
- 653-671 Thin Markets and Property Tax Inequities: A Multinomial Logit Approach
by McMillen, Daniel P. & Weber, Rachel N.
- 675-698 Why Do Nonprofits Have Taxable Subsidiaries?
by Yetman, Michelle H. & Yetman, Robert J.
- 699-720 Taxes and Financial Assets: Valuing Permanently Reinvested Foreign Earnings
by Bryant–Kutcher, Lisa & Eiler, Lisa & Guenther, David A.
- 721-742 Taxes and Ex–Day Returns: Evidence From Germany and the U.K
by Lasfer, Meziane
- 743-768 Methods of Capital Gains Taxation and the Impact on Asset Prices and Welfare
by Sahm, Marco
- 773-789 Using Technology to Simplify Individual Tax Filing
by Bankman, Joseph
- 791-821 Technology and Taxation in Developing Countries: From Hand to Mouse
by Bird, Richard M. & Zolt, Eric M.
- 823-841 The SSTP and Technology: Implications for the Future of the Sales Tax
by Fox, William F. & Luna, LeAnn & Murray, Matthew N.
- 843-863 Genes as Tags: The Tax Implications of Widely Available Genetic Information
by Logue, Kyle & Slemrod, Joel
- 865-882 Problems and Promise of Smart Cards in Taxation
by Cowell, Frank A.
- 883-900 The Future of Tax Privacy
by Schwartz, Paul
September 2008, Volume 61, Issue 3
- 345-364 The 2001 and 2003 Tax Rate Reductions: An Overview and Estimate of the Taxable Income Response
by Auten, Gerald & Carroll, Robert & Gee, Geoffrey
- 365-380 Distributional Effects of the 2001 and 2003 Tax Cuts: How Do Financing and Behavioral Responses Matter?
by Elmendorf, Douglas W. & Furman, Jason & Gale, William G. & Harris, Benjamin H.
- 381-396 The Effect of the May 2003 Dividend Tax Cut on Corporate Dividend Policy: Empirical and Survey Evidence
by Brav, Alon & Graham, John R. & Harvey, Campbell R. & Michaely, Roni
- 397-419 Taxation of Capital and Labor:The Diverse Landscape by Entity Type
by Bull, Nicholas & Burnham, Paul
- 421-433 Tax Policy and Sole Proprietorships: A Closer Look
by Nelson, Susan C.
- 445-460 The Taxation of Carried Interest: Understanding the Issues
by Viard, Alan D.
- 461-475 Foreign Income and Domestic Deductions
by Hines, James R. Jr.
- 477-491 Energy Tax Incentives and the Alternative Minimum Tax
by Carlson, Curtis & Metcalf, Gilbert E.
- 493-517 A Tax–Based Approach to Slowing Global Climate Change
by Aldy, Joseph E. & Ley, Eduardo & Parry, Ian
- 519-529 Social Policy and the U.S. Tax Code: The Curious Case of the Low-Income Housing Tax Credit
by Usowski, Kurt & Hollar, Mike
- 531-545 State and Local Finances and the Macroeconomy: The High–Employment Budget and Fiscal Impetus
by Follette, Glenn & Kusko, Andrea & Lutz, Byron
- 547-553 The Crisis in State and Local Government Statistics
by Kodrzycki, Yolanda K.
- 555-572 The Connection Between House Price Appreciation and Property Tax Revenues
by Lutz, Byron F.
June 2008, Volume 61, Issue 2
- 167-187 Taxing the Stork
by Kureishi, Wataru & Wakabayashi, Midori
- 189-203 Can Administrative Data on Child Support Be Used to Improve the EITC? Evidence From Wisconsin
by Hotz, V. Joseph & Scholz, John Karl
- 205-223 Experimental Evidence on Tax Compliance and Voluntary Public Good Provision
by Hsu, Li–Chen
- 225-250 Do Tax Cuts Promote Entrepreneurial Longevity?
by Gurley–Calvez, Tami & Bruce, Donald
- 251-275 Does It Matter Who Writes the Check to the Government? The Economics of Tax Remittance
by Slemrod, Joel
- 279-301 Tax Policy in Developing Countries: Looking Back—and Forward
by Bahl, Roy W. & Bird, Richard M.
- 303-312 The Incidence of the Corporation Income Tax Revisited
by Harberger, Arnold C.
- 313-334 On the Evolution of Fiscal Federalism: Theory and Institutions
by Oates, Wallace E.
March 2008, Volume 61, Issue 1
December 2007, Volume 60, Issue 4