Taxation and the Financial Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2002.
"On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1997. "On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Slemrod, Joel, 2009. "Lessons for Tax Policy in the Great Recession," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 62(3), pages 387-397, September.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy,"
20, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," Working Papers CEB 10-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hemmelgarn, Thomas & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & GaÃ«tan J.A. NicodÃ¨me, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Duarte, Jefferson & Longstaff, Francis A. & Yu, Fan, 2005. "Risk and Return in Fixed Income Arbitage: Nickels in Front of a Steamroller?," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6zx6m7fp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Vidar Christiansen & Stephen Smith, 2012. "Externality-Correcting Taxes and Regulation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 358-383, June.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Research in accounting for income taxes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 412-434.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Devereux, Michael P., 2012. "Issues in the Design of Taxes on Corporate Profit," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(3), pages 709-730, September.
- Giancarlo Corsetti & Michael P. Devereux & John Hassler & Gilles Saint-Paul & Hans-Werner Sinn & Jan-Egbert Sturm & Xavier Vives, 2011. "Chapter 5: Taxation and Regulation of the Financial Sector," EEAG Report on the European Economy, CESifo Group Munich, vol. 0, pages 147-169, February.
- Di Nicolo, G. & Gamba, A. & Lucchetta, M., 2011.
"Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking,"
2011-090, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- De Nicolò, Gianni & Gamba, Andrea & Luccetta, Marcella, 2012. "Capital regulation, liquidity requirements and taxation in a dynamic model of banking," Discussion Papers 10/2012, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- Gianni De Nicolo & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," IMF Working Papers 12/72, International Monetary Fund.
- : Gianni De Nicolo & Andrea Gamba & Marcella Lucchetta, 2012. "Capital Regulation, Liquidity Requirements and Taxation in a Dynamic Model of Banking," Working Papers wpn12-04, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Márcio Telles Portal & Luís Laureano, 2015. "Rebound Effect of Allowance for Corporate Equity on Debt Bias," Working Papers Series 2 15-06, ISCTE-IUL, Business Research Unit (BRU-IUL).
- repec:eee:finsta:v:31:y:2017:i:c:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:jaecon:v:63:y:2017:i:2:p:307-328 is not listed on IDEAS
- Langedijk, Sven & Nicodème, Gaëtan & Pagano, Andrea & Rossi, Alessandro, 2015. "Debt Bias in Corporate Income Taxation and the Costs of Banking Crises," CEPR Discussion Papers 10616, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2013.
"The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information,"
tax-mpg-rps-2013-07, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Tri Vi Dang & Florian Morath, 2015. "The Taxation of Bilateral Trade with Endogenous Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 5157, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:480-495 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yun Luo & Sailesh Tanna, 2014. "Taxation and bank risk-taking," Chapters,in: Taxing Banks Fairly, chapter 2, pages 31-53 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Swamy, Vighneswara, 2014. "Bank regulation, supervision and efficiency during the global financial crisis," MPRA Paper 58295, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Urooj Khan & Suresh Nallareddy & Ethan Rouen, 2017. "The Role of Taxes in the Disconnect between Corporate Performance and Economic Growth," Harvard Business School Working Papers 18-006, Harvard Business School.
- Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Guazzarotti, Giovanni & Tommasino, Pietro, 2017.
"The stock market effects of a securities transaction tax: Quasi-experimental evidence from Italy,"
Journal of Financial Stability,
Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 81-92.
- Tommasino, Pietro & Cappelletti, Giuseppe & Guazzarotti, Giovanni, 2016. "The stock market effects of a securities transaction tax: quasi-experimental evidence from Italy," Working Paper Series 1949, European Central Bank.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Lau, Mona, 2016. "Financial transaction taxes: Announcement effects, short-run effects, and long-run effects," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 211, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Eichfelder, Sebastian & Lau, Mona & Noth, Felix, 2017. "Financial transaction taxes: Announcement effects, short-run effects, and long-run effects," IWH Discussion Papers 4/2017, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH).
- European Commission, 2010. "Tax Policy after the Crisis: Monitoring Tax Revenues and Tax Reforms in EU Member States 2010 Report," Taxation Papers 24, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Pieter Van der Zwan & Danie Schutte & Waldo Kruggel & Joel Seshabela & Hayley Reynolds & Londiwe Khoza, 2017. "An evaluation of interest deduction limitations to counter base erosion in South Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 035, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:781-806. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.