On a Fundamental Advantage of Permits Over Taxes for the Control of Pollution
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
Postal:c/o EAERE Secretariat - Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei - Isola di San Giorgio Maggiore 8, I-30124 Venice, Italy
Web page: http://www.eaere.org/
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/environmental/journal/10640/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard & Zhang, Jiangfeng, 2003.
"Managing Permit Markets to Stabilize Prices,"
dp-03-34, Resources For the Future.
- Unold, Wolfram & Requate, Till, 2001. "Pollution control by options trading," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 353-358, December.
- Weber, Thomas A. & Neuhoff, Karsten, 2010.
"Carbon markets and technological innovation,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 115-132, September.
- Harrison Fell & Richard Morgenstern, 2010.
"Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 275-297, October.
- Fell, Harrison & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Discussion Papers dp-09-14, Resources For the Future.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard, 1998.
"Regulating Stock Externalities Under Uncertainty,"
dp-99-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Kennedy Peter W & Laplante Benoit & Whittington Dale, 2010. "Simple Pricing Schemes for Pollution Control under Asymmetric Information," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2002.
"On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1997. "On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1978. "Optimal Rewards for Economic Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 683-691, September.
- Georg Grï¿½ll & Luca Taschini, 2010.
"Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs,"
GRI Working Papers
26, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Grüll, Georg & Taschini, Luca, 2011. "Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 107-118, January.
- Georg Grüll & Luca Taschini, 2010. "Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 37597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andrew Yates, 2002. "Decentralization in Pollution Permit Markets," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 641-660, October.
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2011.
"Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost,"
dp-10-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Harrison Fell & Dallas Burtraw & Richard Morgenstern & Karen Palmer, 2012. "Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost," Land Economics, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 589-611.
- Frank Krysiak, 2008. "Ex-post efficient permit markets: a detailed analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 397-410, April.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:51:y:2012:i:4:p:583-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.