On a Fundamental Advantage of Permits Over Taxes for the Control of Pollution
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 51 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100263|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Frank Krysiak, 2008. "Ex-post efficient permit markets: a detailed analysis," Environmental & Resource Economics, European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 39(4), pages 397-410, April.
- Harrison Fell & Richard Morgenstern, 2010.
"Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 47(2), pages 275-297, October.
- Fell, Harrison & Morgenstern, Richard, 2009. "Alternative Approaches to Cost Containment in a Cap-and-Trade System," Discussion Papers dp-09-14, Resources For the Future.
- Harrison Fell & Dallas Burtraw & Richard Morgenstern & Karen Palmer, 2012.
"Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost,"
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 88(3), pages 589-611.
- Fell, Harrison & Burtraw, Dallas & Morgenstern, Richard & Palmer, Karen, 2011. "Climate Policy Design with Correlated Uncertainties in Offset Supply and Abatement Cost," Discussion Papers dp-10-01-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Georg Grüll & Luca Taschini, 2010.
"Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
37597, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Grüll, Georg & Taschini, Luca, 2011. "Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 107-118, January.
- Georg Grï¿½ll & Luca Taschini, 2010. "Cap-and-trade properties under different hybrid scheme designs," GRI Working Papers 26, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2002.
"On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1997. "On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kennedy Peter W & Laplante Benoit & Whittington Dale, 2010. "Simple Pricing Schemes for Pollution Control under Asymmetric Information," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 10(1), pages 1-37, February.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard, 1998.
"Regulating Stock Externalities Under Uncertainty,"
dp-99-10-rev, Resources For the Future.
- Unold, Wolfram & Requate, Till, 2001. "Pollution control by options trading," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 353-358, December.
- Pizer, William & Newell, Richard & Zhang, Jiangfeng, 2003.
"Managing Permit Markets to Stabilize Prices,"
dp-03-34, Resources For the Future.
- Andrew Yates, 2002. "Decentralization in Pollution Permit Markets," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 4(4), pages 641-660, October.
- Weber, T.A. & Neuhoff, K., 2009.
"Carbon Markets and Technological Innovation,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
0932, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Weitzman, Martin L, 1978. "Optimal Rewards for Economic Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 68(4), pages 683-91, September.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:enreec:v:51:y:2012:i:4:p:583-598. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.