The Origins of Inequality, and Policies to Contain It
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Name that Index! Land, Labor, or Capital?
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2018-02-20 13:10:33
- Star Trek and the Economics of Hate
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2020-07-15 12:13:07
- Book Review: Star Trek, History and Us: Reflections of the Present and Past Throughout the Franchise by A.J. Black. McFarland, 2021
by Jason Barr in Skynomics Blog on 2021-05-26 12:29:04
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Fernandez Milan, Blanca & Schwerhoff, Gregor & Jakob, Michael & Hahnen, Maren & Creutzig, Felix, 2017. "Fiscal Instruments for Sustainable Development: The Case of Land Taxes," MPRA Paper 78652, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elena Deskoska & Jana Vlčková, 2018. "The Role of Technological Change in Income Inequality in the United States," Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2018(1), pages 47-66.
- Richters, Oliver & Siemoneit, Andreas, 2021. "Making markets just: Reciprocity violations as key intervention points," ZOE Discussion Papers 7, ZOE. institute for future-fit economies, Bonn.
- Kalkuhl, Matthias & Fernandez Milan, Blanca & Schwerhoff, Gregor & Jakob, Michael & Hahnen, Maren & Creutzig, Felix, 2018. "Can land taxes foster sustainable development? An assessment of fiscal, distributional and implementation issues," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 78(C), pages 338-352.
- Gutiérrez-Romero, Roxana, 2021. "How does inequality affect long-run growth? Cross-industry, cross-country evidence," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 95(C), pages 274-297.
- Anna Iwacewicz-Or³owska, 2016. "Diversity of poverty in the chosen European Union countries within the period 2006-2014," Zbornik radova Ekonomskog fakulteta u Rijeci/Proceedings of Rijeka Faculty of Economics, University of Rijeka, Faculty of Economics and Business, vol. 34(2), pages 481-503.
- Petrucci, Alberto, 2020. "Pure rent taxation and allocation of capital in a two-sector open economy: A long-run analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 421-427.
- Max Franks & David Klenert & Anselm Schultes & Kai Lessmann & Ottmar Edenhofer, 2018. "Is capital back? The role of land ownership and savings behavior," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 25(5), pages 1252-1276, October.
- Batara Surya & Firman Menne & Hernita Sabhan & Seri Suriani & Herminawaty Abubakar & Muhammad Idris, 2021. "Economic Growth, Increasing Productivity of SMEs, and Open Innovation," Journal of Open Innovation: Technology, Market, and Complexity, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-37, January.
- Svilena MIHAYLOVA & Silviya BRATOEVA-MANOLEVA, 2018. "Structural changes and wage inequality in the Bulgarian economy," Eastern Journal of European Studies, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 9, pages 205-227, December.
- repec:jle:journl:173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stiglitz, Joseph E., 2017. "The coming great transformation," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 39(4), pages 625-638.
- Gregor Schwerhoff & Ottmar Edenhofer & Marc Fleurbaey, 2020. "Taxation Of Economic Rents," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 398-423, April.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2019. "Preventing Widening Inequality: Economic Rents and Sustainable Heterogeneity," MPRA Paper 95727, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohamed Chakroun, 2020. "Threshold effects in the relationship between financial development and income inequality," International Journal of Finance & Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 25(3), pages 365-387, July.
- Dirk Löhr & Norbert Olah & Thomas Huth, 2021. "Boden, der vergessene Produktionsfaktor [Land, the Forgotten Factor of Production]," Wirtschaftsdienst, Springer;ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, vol. 101(3), pages 221-226, March.
- Almas Heshmati & Jungsuk Kim & Jacob Wood, 2019. "A Survey of Inclusive Growth Policy," Economies, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(3), pages 1-18, July.
- Roy van der Weide & Ambar Narayan, 2019. "China and the United States: Different economic models but similarly low levels of socioeconomic mobility," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2019-121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Yonatan Berman & Eshel Ben-Jacob & Yoash Shapira, 2016. "The Dynamics of Wealth Inequality and the Effect of Income Distribution," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 11(4), pages 1-19, April.
- Alok Kumar Mishra & Prasanna Kumar Mohanty, 2018. "Urban infrastructure financing in India: applying the benefit and earmarking principles of taxation," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, vol. 20(1), pages 110-128, April.
- Harashima, Taiji, 2021. "Mechanisms that Make Economic Inequality Increase in Democratic Countries," MPRA Paper 108535, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:68:y:2015:i:2:p:425-448. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: The University of Chicago Press (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.