The Effect of Sales Taxes on Employment: New Evidence From Cross-Border Panel Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Rohlin, Shawn & Rosenthal, Stuart S. & Ross, Amanda, 2014. "Tax avoidance and business location in a state border model," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 34-49.
- Andrés Leal & Julio López-Laborda & Fernando Rodrigo, 2010. "Cross-Border Shopping: A Survey," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 16(2), pages 135-148, May.
- John M. Abowd & Bryce E. Stephens & Lars Vilhuber & Fredrik Andersson & Kevin L. McKinney & Marc Roemer & Simon Woodcock, 2009.
"The LEHD Infrastructure Files and the Creation of the Quarterly Workforce Indicators,"
NBER Chapters,in: Producer Dynamics: New Evidence from Micro Data, pages 149-230
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John M. Abowd & Bryce E. Stephens & Lars Vilhuber & Fredrik Andersson & Kevin L. McKinney & Marc Roemer & Simon Woodcock, 2002. "The LEHD Infrastructure Files and the Creation of the Quarterly Workforce Indicators," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2002-05, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- John Abowd & Bryce Stephens & Lars Vilhuber, 2006. "The LEHD Infrastructure Files and the Creation of the Quarterly Workforce Indicators," Longitudinal Employer-Household Dynamics Technical Papers 2006-01, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Walsh, Michael J. & Jones, Jonathan D., 1988. "More Evidence on the "Border Tax" Effect: The Case of West Virginia, 1979-84," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 41(2), pages 261-65, June.
- Ronald C. Fisher, 1980. "Local Sales Taxes: Tax Rate Differentials, Sales Loss, and Revenue Estimation," Public Finance Review, , vol. 8(2), pages 171-188, April.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:16:y:2010:i:2:p:135-148 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Beatrix Eugster & Raphaël Parchet, 2011.
"Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition,"
Cahiers de Recherches Economiques du Département d'Econométrie et d'Economie politique (DEEP)
11.05, Université de Lausanne, Faculté des HEC, DEEP.
- Eugster, Beatrix & Parchet, Raphaël, 2013. "Culture and Taxes: Towards Identifying Tax Competition," Economics Working Paper Series 1339, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Agrawal, David R., 2014.
"LOST in America: Evidence on local sales taxes from national panel data,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 147-163.
- David Agrawal, 2014. "Lost in America: Evidence on Local Sales Taxes from National Panel Data," CESifo Working Paper Series 4943, CESifo Group Munich.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2014.
"Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(1), pages 7-50, March.
- Daria Burnes & David Neumark & Michelle J. White, 2011. "Fiscal Zoning and Sales Taxes: Do Higher Sales Taxes Lead to More Retailing and Less Manufacturing?," NBER Working Papers 16932, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Burnes, Daria & White, Michelle J. & Neumark, David, 2011. "Fiscal zoning and sales taxes: do higher sales taxes lead to more retailing and less manufacturing?," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 58081, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Jeffrey P. Thompson & Shawn M. Rohlin, 2013. "The effect of state and local sales taxes on employment at state borders," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-49, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:65:y:2012:i:4:p:1023-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.