Foreign Taxes and the Growing Share of U.S. Multinational Company Income Abroad: Profits, Not Sales, Are Being Globalized
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2009. "Multinational Firm Tax Avoidance and Tax Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 62(4), pages 703-725, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Haufler, Andreas & Mardan, Mohammed & Schindler, Dirk, 2016.
"Optimal Policies against Profit Shifting: The Role of Controlled-Foreign-Company Rules,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
27745, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Andreas Haufler & Mohammed Mardan & Dirk Schindler, 2016. "Optimal Policies against Profit Shifting: The Role of Controlled-Foreign-Company Rules," CESifo Working Paper Series 5850, CESifo Group Munich.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2013.
"Fixing the System: An Analysis of Alternative Proposals for the Reform of International Tax,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(3), pages 671-712, September.
- Harry Grubert & Rosanne Altshuler, 2013. "Fixing the System: An Analysis of Alternative Proposals for the Reform of International Tax," Departmental Working Papers 201305, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Gary Clyde Hufbauer & Euijin Jung & Tyler Moran & Martian Vieiro, 2015. "The OECD's "Action Plan" to Raise Taxes on Multinational Corporations," Working Paper Series WP15-14, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Michael Overesch & Sabine Schenkelberg & Georg Wamser, 2018. "Do US Firms Pay Less Tax than their European Peers? On Firm Characteristics, Profit Shifting Opportunities, and Tax Legislation as Determinants of Tax Differentials," CESifo Working Paper Series 6960, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thornton Matheson & Victoria Perry & Chandara Veung, 2014. "Territorial versus worldwide corporate taxation: Implications for developing countries," Chapters,in: Taxation and Development: The Weakest Link?, chapter 5, pages 147-169 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Harry Grubert, 2014. "Book Review: Fixing U.S. International Taxation by Daniel N. Shaviro (Oxford University Press, 2014, New York, Ny, 223 Pages)," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 67(3), pages 745-754, September.
- von Hagen, Dominik & Harendt, Christoph, 2017. "Impact of controlled foreign corporation rules on post-acquisition investment and profit shifting in targets," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:65:y:2012:i:2:p:247-81. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .