Subsidizing Charitable Contributions With a Match Instead of a Deduction: What Happens to Donations and Compliance?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pablo Guillen & Robert F.Veszteg, 2006. "Subject Pool Bias in Economics Experiments," ThE Papers 06/03, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2015.
"On The External Validity Of Laboratory Tax Compliance Experiments,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 53(2), pages 1170-1186, April.
- James Alm & Kim M. Bloomquist & Michael McKee, 2015. "On the External Validity of Laboratory Tax Compliance Experiments," Working Papers 1512, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2003. "Rebate versus matching: does how we subsidize charitable contributions matter?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 681-701.
- Catherine C. Eckel & Philip J. Grossman, 2006. "Subsidizing Charitable Giving with Rebates or Matching: Further Laboratory Evidence," Southern Economic Journal, Southern Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 794-807, April.
- Jon Bakija & Bradley Heim, 2008. "How Does Charitable Giving Respond to Incentives and Income? Dynamic Panel Estimates Accounting for Predictable Changes in Taxation," NBER Working Papers 14237, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eiji Yamamura & Yoshiro Tsutsui & Fumio Ohtake, 2017. "Altruistic and selfish motivations of charitable giving:Case of the hometown tax donation system in Japan," ISER Discussion Paper 1003, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.
- Kimberley Scharf & Sarah Smith, 2015.
"The price elasticity of charitable giving: does the form of tax relief matter?,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 22(2), pages 330-352, April.
- Kim Scharf & Sarah Smith, 2010. "The price elasticity of charitable giving: does the form of tax relief matter?," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/247, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Scharf, Kim; Smith, Sarah, 2010. "The Price Elasticity of Charitable Giving:Does the Form of Tax Relief Matter?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 03, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Kimberley Scharf & Sarah Smith, 2010. "The price elasticity of charitable giving: does the form of tax relief matter?," IFS Working Papers W10/07, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Roman M. Sheremeta & Neslihan Uler, 2016.
"The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving,"
16-07, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Uler, Neslihan, 2016. "The Impact of Taxes and Wasteful Government Spending on Giving," MPRA Paper 71001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:65:y:2012:i:1:p:91-116. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .