The Distributional and Revenue Consequences of Reforming the Mortgage Interest Deduction
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gervais & Manish Pandey, 2008.
"Who Cares About Mortgage Interest Deductibility?,"
Canadian Public Policy,
University of Toronto Press, vol. 34(1), pages 1-24, March.
- Martin Gervais & Manish Pandey, 2005. "Who Cares about Mortgage Interest Deductibility?," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20059, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Tracy M. Turner, 2014.
"The Mortgage Interest Deduction and its Impact on Homeownership Decisions,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 96(4), pages 618-637, October.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Turner, Tracy M., 2010. "The mortgage interest deduction and its impact on homeownership decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 31759, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Hilber, Christian A. L. & Turner, Tracy M., 2014. "The mortgage interest deduction and its impact on homeownership decisions," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 49843, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Christian A. L. Hilber & Tracy M. Turner, 2010. "The Mortgage Interest Deduction and its Impact on Homeownership Decisions," SERC Discussion Papers 0055, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Steven C. Bourassa & Ming Yin, 2008. "Tax Deductions, Tax Credits and the Homeownership Rate of Young Urban Adults in the United States," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 45(5-6), pages 1141-1161, May.
- Hendershott, Patric H. & Pryce, Gwilym, 2006.
"The sensitivity of homeowner leverage to the deductibility of home mortgage interest,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 50-68, July.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Gwilym Pryce, 2005. "The Sensitivity of Homeowner Leverage to the Deductibility of Home Mortgage Interest," NBER Working Papers 11489, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wodon, Quentin, 2014. "Comparing Itemized Tax Deductions across States: A Simple Decomposition Applied to Mortgage Interest Deductions," MPRA Paper 56940, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:977-1000. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.