Book Review: The Death of the Income Tax: A Progressive Consumption Tax and the Path to Fiscal Reform by Daniel Goldberg (Oxford University Press, Oxford, Uk, 2013, 318 Pages)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Burman, 2013. "Pathways to Tax Reform Revisted," Center for Policy Research Working Papers 155, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Leonard E. Burman, 2013. "Pathways to Tax Reform Revisited," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(6), pages 755-790, November.
- James R. Hines Jr., 2007. "Taxing Consumption and Other Sins," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 49-68, Winter.
- Alan D. Viard & Robert Carroll, 2012. "Progressive Consumption Taxation: The X Tax Revisted," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 10533.
- William G. Gale & Samuel Brown, 2013. "Tax Reform for Growth, Equity, and Revenue," Public Finance Review, , vol. 41(6), pages 721-754, November.
- repec:mes:challe:v:40:y:1997:i:6:p:63-84 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:67:y:2014:i:1:p:269-278. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .