The Value-Added Tax: Key to Deficit Reduction?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Charles McLure, 2000. "Implementing Subnational Value Added Taxes on Internal Trade: The Compensating VAT (CVAT)," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(6), pages 723-740, December.
- Gale, William G., 1999. "The Required Tax Rate in a National Retail Sales Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 3), pages 443-58, September.
- David F. Bradford, 2003. "The X Tax in the World Economy," Working Papers 109, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- McLure, Charles E. Jr., 1997. "Electronic Commerce, State Sales Taxation, and Intergovernmental Fiscal Relations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 50(4), pages 731-49, December.
- Bradford, David F, 2003.
"Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax,"
International Tax and Public Finance,
Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 10(5), pages 591-610, September.
- David F. Bradford, 2003. "Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax," NBER Working Papers 9843, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David Bradford, 2003. "Addressing the Transfer-Pricing Problem in an Origin-Basis X Tax," CESifo Working Paper Series 997, CESifo Group Munich.
- Charles Mclure & George Zodrow, 1996. "A hybrid consumption-based direct tax proposed for Bolivia," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 3(1), pages 97-112, January.
- Michael Keen, 1997.
"Peculiar institutions: A British perspective on tax policy in the United States,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 18(4), pages 371-400, November.
More about this item
Keywordstax reform; AEI Press; Value-Added Tax (VAT); AEI Archive;
- H - Public Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aei:rpbook:725195. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dave Adams, CIO). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeiiius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.