Implementing Subnational Value Added Taxes on Internal Trade: The Compensating VAT (CVAT)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Charles E. Mclure, 1987. "The Value Added Tax," Books, American Enterprise Institute, number 725195.
- Ring, Raymond J. Jr., 1999. "Consumers’ Share and Producers’ Share of the General Sales Tax," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 52(n. 1), pages 79-90, March.
- Richard Bird & Pierre Gendron, 1998. "Dual VATs and Cross-Border Trade: Two Problems, One Solution?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 5(3), pages 429-442, July.
- Charles McLure, 1999. "Electronic Commerce and the State Retail Sales Tax: A Challenge to American Federalism," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 6(2), pages 193-224, May.
- Richard Miller Bird, 1999. "Rethinking Subnational Taxes; A New Look At Tax Assignment," IMF Working Papers 99/165, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robin Boadway, 2010. "The Design of a VAT for Multi-Government Jurisdictions: Lessons from Canada," Chapters,in: Fiscal Reforms in the Middle East, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2002. "Tax Policy in the European Union: A Review of Issues and Options," CESifo Working Paper Series 758, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sijbren Cnossen, 2013. "Preparing the way for a modern GST in India," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(4), pages 715-723, August.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014.
"Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey,"
Economics Working Paper Series
1427, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Working Papers in Economics 2014-4, University of Salzburg.
- Bird, Richard M. & Mintz, Jack M. & Wilson, Thomas A., 2006.
"Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons From the Canadian Experience,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 59(4), pages 889-903, December.
- Richard M. Bird & Jack M. Mintz & Thomas A. Wilson, 2006. "Coordinating Federal and Provincial Sales Taxes: Lessons from the Canadian Experience," International Tax Program Papers 0607, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Malinina, Tatiana, 2015. "Approaches to the Administration of Vat in the European Union and its Implications for the Customs Union," Published Papers mak15, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
- Sijbren Cnossen & Erns Verwaal, 2001. "Europe`s new border taxes," CESifo Working Paper Series 434, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ricardo Varsano & Sergio Guimarães Ferreira & José Roberto Afonso, 2015. "Fiscal Competition: a Bird's Eye View," Discussion Papers 0114, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- José Sánchez Maldonado & Salvador Gómez Sala, 2006. "The Reform of Indirect Taxation in Spain: VAT and Excise," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0607, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Horacio L. P. Piffano, 2007. "Argentina and Brazil: Fiscal Harmonization and Subnational Sales Taxation – State / Provincial VAT versus State / Provincial Retail Sales Tax," Department of Economics, Working Papers 069, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
More about this item
Keywordsvalue-added tax; state sales tax;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:itaxpf:v:7:y:2000:i:6:p:723-740. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .