Value-Added Taxation: A Tax Whose Time Has Come?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry A & Poterba, James M, 1987.
"Household Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 101-119, Summer.
- Jerry A. Hausman & James M. Poterba, 1986. "Household Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," Working papers 437, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Jerry A. Hausman & James M. Poterba, 1987. "Household Behavior and the Tax Reform Act of 1986," NBER Working Papers 2120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Feenberg, Daniel R. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1987. "Tax structure and public sector growth," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 185-201, March.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1980. "Border tax adjustments: Do they distort trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-128, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tomáš Buus & Jaroslav BRADA, 2010. "VAT and Tax Credits: A Way to Eliminate Tax-Evasive Use of Transfer Prices?," European Financial and Accounting Journal, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2010(1), pages 28-50.
- Angela Mans, 1996. "Steuerpolitik in der Europäischen Union zwischen Wettbewerb und Harmonisierung," Vierteljahrshefte zur Wirtschaftsforschung / Quarterly Journal of Economic Research, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 65(3), pages 331-353.
- James Alm & Asmaa El-Ganainy, 2013. "Value-added taxation and consumption," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 20(1), pages 105-128, February.
- Liu, Qing & Lu, Yi, 2015. "Firm investment and exporting: Evidence from China's value-added tax reform," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(2), pages 392-403.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & Hatice Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo, 2006. "Is the Value Added Tax Naturally Progressive?," Working Papers 1059, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Gómez Gómez-Plana & Pedro Pascual Arzoz, 2011. "Fraude fiscal e IVA en España: incidencia en un modelo de equilibrio general," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 199(4), pages 9-52, December.
- James R. Hines Jr., 2007. "Taxing Consumption and Other Sins," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 21(1), pages 49-68, Winter.
- James R. Hines Jr. & Lawrence H. Summers, 2009. "How Globalization Affects Tax Design," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 23, pages 123-157 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2014.
"Using the Tax System to Address Competition Issues With a Carbon Tax,"
National Tax Journal,
National Tax Association, vol. 67(4), pages 779-806, December.
- Metcalf, Gilbert E., 2013. "Using the Tax System To Address Competition Issues with a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers dp-13-30, Resources For the Future.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2014. "Using the Tax System to Address Competition Issues with a Carbon Tax," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0789, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Tomáš Buus, 2012.
"Daně z příjmů versus daň z přidaní hodnoty v malé otevřené ekonomice
[Taxes on income vs. value added tax in small open economy]," Politická ekonomie, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2012(1), pages 58-80.
- Mare, Mauro, 2015. "Why and How should the EU budget be reformed?," MPRA Paper 76112, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian R. Jaramillo H. & Jorge Tovar, 2007. "Incidencia Del Impuesto Al Valor Agregado Sobre Los Precios En Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 002830, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1996. "Labor Supply and Welfare Effects of a Shift from Income to Consumption Taxation," NBER Chapters,in: Empirical Foundations of Household Taxation, pages 77-97 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:9:y:1995:i:1:p:121-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros) or (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.