An evaluation of the 1994 tax reform in China using a general equilibrium model
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Zhang, Zhong Xiang, 1998.
"Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 213-250, April.
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 1996. "Macroeconomic Effects of CO2 Emission Limits: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis for China," Mansholt Working Papers 01-96, Wageningen University, Mansholt Graduate School of Social Sciences.
- Zhang, Xiao-guang, 1998. "Modeling Economic Transition: A Two-Tier Price Computable General Equilibrium Model of the Chinese Economy," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 483-511, August.
- Charles L. Ballard & John Karl Scholz & John B. Shoven, 1987.
"The Value-Added Tax: A General Equilibrium Look at Its Efficiency and Incidence,"
in: The Effects of Taxation on Capital Accumulation, pages 445-480
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles Ballard & John Karl Scholz & John B. Shoven, 1987. "The Value-added Tax: A General Equilibrium Look at Its Efficiency and Incidence," NBER Chapters, in: Taxes and Capital Formation, pages 105-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Xu, Dianqing, 1996. "The chasm in the transition: A CGE analysis of Chinese economic reform," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 117-139, April.
- John B. Shoven & John Whalley, 1972.
"A General Equilibrium Calculation of the Effects of Differential Taxation of Income from Capital in the U.S,"
Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers
328, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1972. "A general equilibrium calculation of the effects of differential taxation of income from capital in the U.S," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 281-321, November.
- Lin, Shuanglin, 2004. "China's capital tax reforms in an open economy," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 128-147, March.
- Wang, Zhi, 2003. "The impact of China's WTO accession on patterns of world trade," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 1-41, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:chieco:v:16:y:2005:i:3:p:246-270. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Shamier, Wendy)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.