Validity of the Value Added Tax in the SAARC Region
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacques Crémer, 2010.
"Arm's-Length Relationships without Moral Hazard,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, pages 377-387.
- Crémer, Jacques, 2009. "Arm's length relationships without moral hazard," IDEI Working Papers 585, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Walters, Michael, 2009. "The Marginal Cost of Public Funds and Tax Reform in Africa," TSE Working Papers 09-110, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2010.
"The value added tax: Its causes and consequences,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, pages 138-151.
- Keen, Michael & Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "The Value Added Tax : Its Causes and Consequences," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 801, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Ben Lockwood & Michael Keen, 2007. "The Value-Added Tax; Its Causes and Consequences," IMF Working Papers 07/183, International Monetary Fund.
- Michael Keen & Ben Lockwood, 2007. "The Value Added Tax: Its Causes and Consequences," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/09, European University Institute.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Warlters, Michael, 2012. "The marginal cost of public funds and tax reform in Africa," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, pages 58-72.
- Giesecke, James A. & Nhi, Tran Hoang, 2010.
"Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multi-production and differentiated exemptions,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, pages 156-173.
- James Giesecke & Nhi Hoang Tran, 2009. "Modelling Value-Added Tax in the Presence of Multiproduction and Differentiated Exemptions," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-182, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Giesecke, James A. & Tran, Nhi Hoang, 2009. "Modelling value-added tax in the presence of multiproduction and differentiated exemptions," MPRA Paper 13914, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsGDP; Value added tax (VAT); Tax ratio; Revenue ratio; SAARC countries;
- F43 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Economic Growth of Open Economies
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rej:journl:v:15:y:2012:i:45:p:143-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Radu Lupu). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/frasero.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.