Will Health Insurance Mandates Increase Coverage?Synthesizing Perspectives From Health, Tax, Andbehavioral Economics
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William C. Randolph, 2006. "International Burdens of the Corporate Income Tax: Working Paper 2006-09," Working Papers 18067, Congressional Budget Office.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kolstad, Jonathan T. & Kowalski, Amanda E., 2016.
"Mandate-based health reform and the labor market: Evidence from the Massachusetts reform,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(C), pages 81-106.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Mandate-Based Health Reform and the Labor Market: Evidence from the Massachusetts Reform," NBER Working Papers 17933, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2014. "Mandate-Based Health Reform and the Labor Market: Evidence from the Massachusetts Reform," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 15-219, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Jonathan T. Kolstad & Amanda E. Kowalski, 2012. "Mandate-Based Health Reform and the Labor Market: Evidence from the Massachusetts Reform," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1855, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:659-79. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .