Reducing Depreciation Allowances to Finance a Lower Corporate Tax Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane G. Gravelle, 1994. "The Economic Effects of Taxing Capital Income," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262071584, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz, Antonia & Franjo, Luis, 2016.
"Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 19-39.
- Antonia Diaz & Luis Franjo, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain," Working Papers 201401, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Oct 2014.
- Franjo, Luis & Díaz Rodríguez, Antonia, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth : the case of Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1422, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Slavík, Ctirad & Yazici, Hakki, 2014. "Machines, buildings, and optimal dynamic taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 47-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:1039-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.