Reducing Depreciation Allowances to Finance a Lower Corporate Tax Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jane G. Gravelle, 1994. "The Economic Effects of Taxing Capital Income," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262071584, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Díaz, Antonia & Franjo, Luis, 2016.
"Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 19-39.
- Díaz Rodríguez, Antonia & Franjo, Luis, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth : the case of Spain," UC3M Working papers. Economics we1422, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Antonia Diaz & Luis Franjo, 2014. "Capital goods, measured TFP and growth: The case of Spain," Working Papers 201401, Center for Fiscal Policy, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Lausanne, revised Oct 2014.
- Slavík, Ctirad & Yazici, Hakki, 2014. "Machines, buildings, and optimal dynamic taxes," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 47-61.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:64:y:2011:i:4:p:1039-53. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sally Sztrecska). General contact details of provider: https://www.ntanet.org/ .