Corporate Tax Policy for the 21st Century
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William C. Randolph, 2006. "International Burdens of the Corporate Income Tax: Working Paper 2006-09," Working Papers 18067, Congressional Budget Office.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dwenger, Nadja & Steiner, Viktor, 2012. "Profit Taxation and the Elasticity of the Corporate Income Tax Base: Evidence From German Corporate Tax Return Data," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(1), pages 118-150, March.
- Martin, Will, 2017. "Trade and economic impacts of destination-based corporate taxes," IFPRI discussion papers 1606, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- ONAKOYA, Adegbemi Babatunde & AFINTINNI, Oluwatobi Ibukun, 2016. "Taxation and Economic Growth in Nigeria," Asian Journal of Economic Modelling, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(4), pages 199-210, December.
- Leoš Vítek, 2013. "Corporate Income Taxation and the Corporate Tax Base in the Czech Republic," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2013(2).
- Lykova, L., 2016. "Tax Policy of Russia under the Crisis Conditions," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 29(1), pages 186-192.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:623-33. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .