The Impacts of the Affordable Care Act: How Reasonable Are the Projections?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber, 2008. "Covering the Uninsured in the United States," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, pages 571-606.
- Gruber, Jonathan & Lettau, Michael, 2004. "How elastic is the firm's demand for health insurance?," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 1273-1293.
- Gruber, Jonathan, 2011. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 64(2), pages 511-530, June.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2011. "Massachusetts points the way to successful health care reform," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 30(1), pages 184-192, December.
- Miller, Sarah, 2012. "The effect of insurance on emergency room visits: An analysis of the 2006 Massachusetts health reform," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, pages 893-908.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Courtemanche, Charles & Friedson, Andrew I. & Koller, Andrew P. & Rees, Daniel I., 2017.
"The Affordable Care Act and Ambulance Response Times,"
IZA Discussion Papers
10951, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Charles Courtemanche & Andrew Friedson & Andrew P. Koller & Daniel I. Rees, 2017. "The Affordable Care Act and Ambulance Response Times," NBER Working Papers 23722, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard V. Burkhauser & Sean Lyons & Kosali I. Simon, 2011. "The Importance of the Meaning and Measurement of "Affordable" in the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 17279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gilad Sorek & David Benjamin, 2016.
"Health insurance mandates in a model with consumer bankruptcy,"
Journal of Regulatory Economics,
Springer, pages 233-250.
- Gilad Sorek & David Benjamin, 2015. "Health Insurance Mandates in a Model with Consumer Bankruptcy," Auburn Economics Working Paper Series auwp2015-05, Department of Economics, Auburn University.
- Dunn, Abe & Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2015. "Physician payments under health care reform," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 89-105.
- Molly Frean & Jonathan Gruber & Benjamin D. Sommers, 2016. "Premium Subsidies, the Mandate, and Medicaid Expansion: Coverage Effects of the Affordable Care Act," NBER Working Papers 22213, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Barbaresco, Silvia & Courtemanche, Charles J. & Qi, Yanling, 2015.
"Impacts of the Affordable Care Act dependent coverage provision on health-related outcomes of young adults,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 54-68.
- Silvia Barbaresco & Charles J. Courtemanche & Yanling Qi, 2014. "Impacts of the Affordable Care Act Dependent Coverage Provision on Health-Related Outcomes of Young Adults," NBER Working Papers 20148, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Randy Albelda & Diana Salas Coronado, 2014. "Expanding Women's Healthcare Access in the United States: The Patchwork â€œUniversalismâ€ of the Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 2014_02, University of Massachusetts Boston, Economics Department.
- Bhardwaj, Ramesh, 2015. "Restraining High and Rising Cancer Drug Prices: Need for Accelerating R&D Productivity and Aligning Prices with Value," MPRA Paper 63405, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavrunova, Olena & Yerokhin, Oleg, 2014.
"Tax incentives and the demand for private health insurance,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 121-130.
- Olena Stavrunova & Oleg Yerokhin, 2013. "Tax Incentives and the Demand for Private Health Insurance," Working Paper Series 16, Economics Discipline Group, UTS Business School, University of Technology, Sydney.
- repec:lrc:larrss:v:2:y:2017:i:3:p:1-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Shapiro, Adam Hale, 2015. "Did Massachusetts health-care reform affect prices?," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- repec:eee:jhecon:v:53:y:2017:i:c:p:72-86 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sip:wpaper:12-028 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:64:y:2011:i:3:p:893-908. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.