Evaluating Effects of Tax Preferences on Health Care Spending and Federal Revenues
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 21
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
0047.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:0047||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Amy Finkelstein, 2005.
"The Aggregate Effects of Health Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Medicare,"
NBER Working Papers
11619, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amy Finkelstein, 2007. "The Aggregate Effects of Health Insurance: Evidence from the Introduction of Medicare," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 122(1), pages 1-37, 02.
- Baker, Laurence C., 1997. "The effect of HMOs on fee-for-service health care expenditures: Evidence from Medicare," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 453-481, August.
- William Jack (Georgetown University), Arik Levinson (Georgetown University), and Sjamsu Rahardja (World Bank), 2005.
"Employee cost-sharing and the welfare effects of Flexible Spending Accounts,"
gueconwpa~05-05-12, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Jack, William & Levinson, Arik & Rahardja, Sjamsu, 2006. "Employee cost-sharing and the welfare effects of flexible spending accounts," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(12), pages 2285-2301, December.
- William Jack & Arik Levinson & Sjamsu Rahardja, 2005. "Employee Cost-Sharing and the Welfare Effects of Flexible Spending Accounts," NBER Working Papers 11315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manning, Willard G, et al, 1987. "Health Insurance and the Demand for Medical Care: Evidence from a Randomized Experiment," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 77(3), pages 251-77, June.
- Keeler, Emmett B. & Rolph, John E., 1988. "The demand for episodes of treatment in the health insurance experiment," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(4), pages 337-367, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:0047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.