Reforming the Tax Preference for Employer Health Insurance
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 26
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Pauly, Mark V., 2009. "Limiting the Tax Exclusion for Employmentbased Health Insurance: Are Improved Equity and Efficiency Enough?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 62(3), pages 555-562, September.
- Kate Bundorf, M., 2002. "Employee demand for health insurance and employer health plan choices," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 65-88, January.
- Guyton, John L. & Korobow, Adam K. & Lee, Peter S. & Toder, Eric J., 2005. "The Effects of Tax Software and Paid Preparers on Compliance Costs," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 58(3), pages 439-448, September.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2007.
"Evaluating Effects of Tax Preferences on Health Care Spending and Federal Revenues,"
NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 21, pages 65-82
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John F. Cogan & R. Glenn Hubbard & Daniel P. Kessler, 2006. "Evaluating Effects of Tax Preferences on Health Care Spending and Federal Revenues," NBER Working Papers 12733, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jack, William & Sheiner, Louise, 1997. "Welfare-Improving Health Expenditure Subsidies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 87(1), pages 206-221, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:12561. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .