Institutions and Fiscal Sustainability
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2010.
"The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy,"
20, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & GaÃ«tan J.A. NicodÃ¨me, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," CESifo Working Paper Series 2932, CESifo Group Munich.
- Thomas Hemmelgarn & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," Working Papers CEB 10-006.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Hemmelgarn, Thomas & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2010. "The 2008 Financial Crisis and Taxation Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 7666, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Vidar Christiansen & Stephen Smith, 2012. "Externality-Correcting Taxes and Regulation," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 114(2), pages 358-383, June.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 2002.
"On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation,"
American Law and Economics Review,
Oxford University Press, vol. 4(1), pages 1-17, January.
- Louis Kaplow & Steven Shavell, 1997. "On the Superiority of Corrective Taxes to Quantity Regulation," NBER Working Papers 6251, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Research in accounting for income taxes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, pages 412-434.
- Slemrod, Joel, 2009. "Lessons for Tax Policy in the Great Recession," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 62(3), pages 387-397, September.
- Duarte, Jefferson & Longstaff, Francis A. & Yu, Fan, 2005. "Risk and Return in Fixed Income Arbitage: Nickels in Front of a Steamroller?," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt6zx6m7fp, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Azzimonti, Marina & Battaglini, Marco & Coate, Stephen, 2016.
"The costs and benefits of balanced budget rules: Lessons from a political economy model of fiscal policy,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, pages 45-61.
- Marina Azzimonti & Marco Battaglini & Stephen Coate, 2015. "The Costs and Benefits of Balanced Budget Rules: Lessons from a Political Economy Model of Fiscal Policy," Department of Economics Working Papers 15-03, Stony Brook University, Department of Economics.
- Miyazaki, Tomomi, 2014.
"Fiscal reform and fiscal sustainability: Evidence from Australia and Sweden,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 141-151.
- Tomomi Miyazaki, 2014. "Fiscal Reform and Fiscal Sustainability: Evidence from Australia and Sweden," Discussion Papers 1407, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- C. Randall HENNING & Martin KESSLER, 2012.
"Fiscal Federalism: US History for Architects of Europe’s Fiscal Union,"
Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 6, pages 1-31.
- C. Randall Henning & Martin Kessler, 2012. "Fiscal federalism: US history for architects of Europe's fiscal union," Essays and Lectures 669, Bruegel.
- C. Randall Henning & Martin Kessler, 2012. "Fiscal Federalism: US History for Architects of Europe's Fiscal Union," Working Paper Series WP12-1, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
- Lucie Sedmihradská & Jakub Haas, 2013.
"Budget Transparency and Fiscal Performance: Do Open Budgets Matter?,"
University of Finance and Administration, vol. 7(2), pages 109-122.
- Sedmihradská, Lucie & Haas, Jakub, 2012. "Budget transparency and fiscal performance: Do open budgets matter?," MPRA Paper 42260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John A. Dove, 2016. "Do fiscal constraints prevent default? Historical evidence from U.S. municipalities," Economics of Governance, Springer, pages 185-209.
- Ellen C. Seljan, 2015. "Ready to Bargain: The Effect of Fiscal Stress on Supermajority Requirements to Raise Taxes," Public Budgeting & Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 35(3), pages 24-43, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ntj:journl:v:63:y:2010:i:4:p:807-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ann Crampton). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ntaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .