Contact information of Elsevier
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help
correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
May 1997, Volume 13, Issue 2
- 299-314 Political economic determinants of school spending in federal states: Theory and time-series evidence
by Falch, Torberg & Rattso, Jorn
- 315-341 Inequality aversion, macroeconomic objectives and the marginal welfare cost of indirect taxation Does flexibility of prices and wages matter?
by Van de gaer, Dirk & Schokkaert, Erik & De Bruyne, Guido
- 343-351 Income tax credits and exemptions
by Lambert, Peter J. & Yitzhaki, Shlomo
- 353-374 Wage bargaining with incomplete information in an unionized Cournot oligopoly
by Vannetelbosch, Vincent J.
- 375-384 Bargaining over effort
by Bulkley, George & Myles, Gareth D.
- 385-387 "The monetary dynamics in the Yugoslav hyperinflation of 1991-1993: The Cagan money demand" [European Journal of Political Economy 12 (1996) 467-483]
by Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica
February 1997, Volume 13, Issue 1
- 1-31 Campaign expenditures, contributions and direct endorsements: The strategic use of information and money to influence voter behavior
by Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph & van Winden, Frans
- 33-52 Growth and the public sector: A critical review essay
by Agell, Jonas & Lindh, Thomas & Ohlsson, Henry
- 53-79 Designing fiscal and monetary institutions in a second-best world
by Beetsma, Roel M. W. J. & Lans Bovenberg, A.
- 81-99 The grievance asymmetry revisited: A micro study of economic voting in Denmark,1986-1992
by Nannestad, Peter & Paldam, Martin
- 121-130 Collective rent seeking with endogenous group sizes
by Hwan Baik, Kyung & Lee, Sanghack
- 131-142 Price controls and electoral cycles
by Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Asilis, Carlos M.
- 143-155 Election outcomes and the stockmarket: Further results
by Chang, Wen-ya & Lai, Ching-chong
- 157-169 Education policy in a non-altruistic model of intergenerational transfers with endogenous fertility
by Balestrino, Alessandro
- 171-185 The power distribution in decision making among EU member states
by Bindseil, Ulrich & Hantke, Cordula
- 187-188 Comment on Gros and Gonciarz
by Baldwin, Richard E.
- 189-193 Comment on Gros and Gonciarz
by Kellman, Mitchell
- 195-196 Rejoinder
by Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej
- 197-200 Preferences, Institutions, and Rational Choice : Keith Dowding and Desmond King, eds., Institutions, and Rational Choice (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1995)
by Schmidt, Johannes
December 1996, Volume 12, Issue 4
- 565-579 The core disagreement between Pigou, the profession, and Coase in the analyses of the externality question
by Demsetz, Harold
- 581-598 A sequential approach to regional integration: The European Union and Central and Eastern Europe
by Martin, Philippe
- 599-607 Group competition for rents
by Katz, Eliakim & Tokatlidu, Julia
- 609-627 Some political determinants of economic growth: Theory and empirical implications
by Chen, Baizhu & Feng, Yi
- 629-639 Experimental study of repeated team-games
by Bornstein, Gary & Winter, Eyal & Goren, Harel
- 641-669 Rationing and rationality
by Huck, Steffen
- 671-684 Multiple-unit English auctions
by Menezes, Flavio M.
- 685-708 How unemployable are displaced manufacturing workers?: An analysis of adjustment costs and supplemental adjustment assistance benefits in France
by Gray, David
- 709-721 A note on the trade potential of Central and Eastern Europe
by Gros, Daniel & Gonciarz, Andrzej
- 723-727 The voting mechanism and market allocation: A note
by Gabszewicz, Jean J. & Van Ypersele, Tanguy
- 729-734 Contests with spying: A comment
by Bolle, Friedel
- 735-737 Contests with spying: Reply
by Baik, Kyung Hwan & Shogren, Jason F.
November 1996, Volume 12, Issue 3
- 377-402 Revolutionary origins and conditional mobilization
by McCormick, Gordon H. & Owen, Guillermo
- 403-442 Interest groups: A survey of empirical models that try to assess their influence
by Potters, Jan & Sloof, Randolph
- 443-457 The political economy of subsidized day care
by Bergstrom, Ted & Blomquist, Soren
- 459-466 Incentives and production of mental health services
by Machnes, Yaffa
- 467-483 The monetary dynamics in the Yugoslav hyperinflation of 1991-1993: The Cagan money demand
by Petrovic, Pavle & Vujosevic, Zorica
- 485-504 The advantage of international fiscal cooperation under alternative monetary regimes
by Jensen, Henrik
- 505-532 Pollution abatement and long-term growth
by Smulders, Sjak & Gradus, Raymond
- 533-544 Economic growth with endogenous labour supply
by Eriksson, Clas
- 545-553 Portugal-European Union convergence: Some evidence
by Barros, Pedro Pita & Garoupa, Nuno
- 555-560 Dynamic voluntary provision of public goods: Extension to nonlinear strategies
by Wirl, Franz
- 561-564 Economic reform and democracy : Larry Diamond and Marc F. Plattner, eds., (The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore, MD, and London, 1995)
by Apolte, Thomas
September 1996, Volume 12, Issue 2
- 177-182 The economics of standardization: Introduction and overview
by Holler, Manfred J. & Thisse, Jacques-Francois
- 183-209 A selective review of the economics of standardization. Entry deterrence, technological progress and international competition
by Matutes, Carmen & Regibeau, Pierre
- 211-233 Network externalities, complementarities, and invitations to enter
by Economides, Nicholas
- 235-251 Variable willingness to pay for network externalities with strategic standardization decisions
by de Palma, Andre & Leruth, Luc
- 253-271 Standardization and protection in a vertical differentiation model
by Jeanneret, Marie-Helene & Verdier, Thierry
- 273-290 Standardization and experimentation: Ex ante vs. ex post standardization
by Choi, Jay Pil
- 291-308 Measuring standardization: An application to the American and French nuclear power industries
by David, Paul A. & Rothwell, Geoffrey S.
- 309-330 Do consumers gain or lose when more people buy the same brand
by Chou, Chien-fu & Shy, Oz
- 331-354 Strategic entry deterrence: Complementary products as installed base
by Church, Jeffrey & Gandal, Neil
- 355-361 Standardization and the costs of assessing quality
by Jones, Philip & Hudson, John
- 363-375 Norms, standards, rights
by Adams, Michael
April 1996, Volume 12, Issue 1
- 1-18 Protectionist mutual funds
by Cassing, James H.
- 19-32 Lobbying for protection by heterogeneous firms
by Long, Ngo Van & Soubeyran, Antoine
- 33-48 Intergenerational transfers in an endogenous growth model with fertility changes
by Marchand, Maurice & Michel, Philippe & Pestieau, Pierre
- 49-66 A model of tax evasion with group conformity and social customs
by Myles, Gareth D. & Naylor, Robin A.
- 67-90 The dynamics of government debt
by Meijdam, Lex & van de Ven, Martijn & Verbon, Harrie A. A.
- 91-111 Decentralized fiscal policy with high mobility reconsidered: Reasons for inefficiency and an optimal intervention scheme
by Wellisch, Dietmar
- 113-132 Education and the distribution of unemployment
by McKenna, C. J.
- 133-148 Optimal transition paths for Eastern Europe: Lessons for labour adjustment
by Behrens, Axel & Wunner, Norbert
- 149-156 A note on budget schemes in the public sector
by Carlsen, Fredrik
- 157-159 Book review
by Gruner, Hans Peter
- 161-163 Economic thought and political theory : David Reisman (ed.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston-Dordrecht-London 1994
by Tietzel, Manfred
- 165-168 Government and markets -- Establishing a democratic constitutional order and a market economy in former socialist countries : Hendrikus J. Blommestein and Bernard Steunenberg (eds.), (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1994) ISBN 0-7923-3059-5
by Voigt, Stefan
- 169-172 Fair division: From cake-cutting to dispute resolution : Steven J. Brams and Alan D. Taylor, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1995) pp. xiv + 272, US$ 54.95 (hardcover), US$ 18.95 (paper)
by Nurmi, Hannu
- 173-175 The causes and consequences of antitrust the public-choice perspective : Fred S. McChesney and William F. Shughart II, eds., (The University of Chicago Press, Chicago and London, 1995), pp. 379
by Knieps, G.
April 1996, Volume 11, Issue 4
- 619-634 Time-consistent subsidies to unlucky firms
by Boadway, Robin & Marceau, Nicolas & Marchand, Maurice
- 635-651 The implications for an open economy of partisan political business cycles: Theory and evidence
by Ellis, Christopher J. & Thoma, Mark A.
- 653-662 Endogenous public policy and multiple equilibria
by Glomm, Gerhard & Ravikumar, B.
- 663-681 Evolutionary selection of 'chivalrous' conventions in coordination games without common expectations
by Sacco, Pier Luigi & Sandri, Marco
- 683-698 Business cycles in Italy: A statistical investigation
by Schlitzer, Giuseppe
- 699-708 Rents, military elites, and political democracy
by Kimenyi, Mwangi S. & Mbaku, John Mukum
- 709-723 Endogenous innovation and imitation in a model of equilibrium growth
by Walz, Uwe
- 725-732 On the credibility of harassment in the insider--outsider model
by Naylor, Robin
- 733-741 R & D joint ventures and tacit product market collusion
by Martin, Stephen
- 743-759 The trade paradox persists under excise taxes
by Sertel, Murat R. & Orbay, Benan Zeki
- 761-768 Further results on comparative statics under uncertainty. A comment on Machnes
by Kit Pong Wong
September 1995, Volume 11, Issue 3
- 399-410 Robin hood and the redistribution of property income
by Grossman, Herschel I.
- 411-440 Organizational hierarchies and bureaucracies: An integrative essay
by Breton, Albert
- 441-451 Contests with spying
by Kyung Hwan Baik & Shogren, Jason F.
- 453-468 The economics of hunting, game-preservation, and their legal setting
by Hasenkamp, Georg
- 469-485 Reforming social security in a small open economy
by Raffelhuschen, Bernd & Risa, Alf Erling
- 487-501 The effects of environmental taxes on income distribution
by Rapanos, Vassilis T.
- 503-520 National wage bargaining in an internationally integrated product market
by Corneo, Giacomo
- 521-533 The strategy of grouping and reputation linkage in clubs and multi-product firms
by Choi, Chong Ju & Soo Hee Lee & Donghoon Oh
- 535-556 Bankruptcy litigation and optimal debt contracts
by Scheepens, Joris P. J. F.
- 557-575 Money in Hart's model of imperfect competition
by Rankin, Neil
- 577-598 Alternative conjectures in a Bertrand-Edgeworth model
by Canoy, Marcel & Weddepohl, Claus
- 599-601 Greening the GATT : Daniel C. Esty, (Institute for International Economics, Washington, 1994), 319 pp
by Korber, Achim
- 602-603 Democracy and decision: The pure theory of electoral preference : G. Brennan and L. Lomasky, (Cambridge University Press, Cambridge/New York/Victoria, 1993), pp. x + 237, ISBN 0-521-35043-3
by Binet, Olivier
- 606-609 Economic analysis of institutions and systems : Svetozar Pejovich, (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1995) pp. X + 231, ISBN 0-7923-3214-8, US$84.00, Dfl160.00, [UK pound]67.00
by Weede, Erich
- 609-612 Measuring the costs of protection in the United States : Gary Clyde Hufbauer and Kimberly Ann Elliott, (Institute for International Economics, Washington, DC, 1994) pp. vi + 125
by Prusa, Thomas J.
- 612-616 The economics of pensions and variable retirement schemes : Oliver Fabel, (Wiley, Chichester, 1994) pp. 211
by van der Heijden, Eline C. M.
June 1995, Volume 11, Issue 2
- 215-238 Tariff games: Cooperation with random variation in political regimes
by Stahl, Dale O. & Turunen-Red, Arja H.
- 239-251 Spending and overspending in local government administration: A minimum requirement approach applied to Norway
by Kalseth, Jorid & Rattso, Jorn
- 253-264 Efficiency in the provision of local public goods in Norway
by Rongen, Gunnar
- 265-290 The behavior of public enterprises offering a quasi-public good
by De Borger, Bruno
- 291-316 The political economy of Mexico, 1940-1988: A game theoretical view
by Castaneda, Gonzalo
- 317-334 Re-reading Menger's table
by de Dios, Emmanuel S.
- 335-359 The role of market intransparency in insurance market models
by Zink, Helmut
- 361-378 Optimal taxation of intangible capital
by Hagen, Kare P. & Kanniainen, Vesa
- 379-389 Duality between prices and techniques
by Bidard, Christian & Salvadori, Neri
- 391-394 Labor demand and equilibrium wage formation : Jan van Ours, Gerard Pfann and Geert Ridder eds. (contributions to economic analysis 213, North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1993), pp xii + 380. ISBN 0-444-89590-6, Price US$ 109.50/Dfl. 175.00
by de la Croix, David & Van der Linden, Bruno
- 395-397 The political economy of policy reform : John Williamson (Ed.), Institute for International Economics, Washington D.C. January 1994, 601 pp., ISBN 0-88132-195-8
by Funke, Norbert
March 1995, Volume 11, Issue 1
- 1-2 Small countries and the EMU: Introduction
by Andersen, Torben M. & De Grauwe, Paul & Pulliainen, Kyosti
- 3-25 Debt, deficits and transition to EMU: A small country analysis
by Jensen, Svend Erik Hougaard & Jensen, Lars Grue
- 27-43 Unemployment and fiscal policy in an economic and monetary union
by Andersen, Torben M. & Sorensen, Jan Rose
- 45-63 Contagious speculative attacks
by Gerlach, Stefan & Smets, Frank
- 65-82 A rationale for macroeconomic policy coordination: Evidence based on the Spanish peseta
by Camarero, Mariam & Tamarit, Cecilio
- 83-111 The advantages of tying Austria's hands: The success of the hard currency strategy
by Hochreiter, Eduard & Winckler, Georg
- 113-130 Is there room for convergence in the E.C.?
by Douven, R. C. & Engwerda, J. C.
- 131-155 A traditional interpretation of macroeconomic fluctuations: The case of Italy
by Giannini, Carlo & Lanzarotti, Antonio & Seghelini, Mario
- 157-170 Disinflation and credibility in small open European economies in the 1980s: Parties, elections and the ERM
by Kapopoulos, Panayotis
- 171-187 Fiscal policy and interest rates in the European community
by Knot, Klaas & de Haan, Jakob
- 189-204 Central bank independence, policy reforms and the credibility of public debt stabilizations
by Mourmouras, Iannis A. & Su, Dou-Ming
- 205-207 The economics of the profit rate--Competition, crises and historical tendencies in capitalism : Gerard Dumenil and Dominique Levy, (Edward Elgar, Aldershot, 1993), pp. xii + 390, ISBN 1 85278 760 0
by Skott, Peter
- 207-210 Industrial policy in the european community: A necessary response to economic integration? : Ph. Nicolaides (ed.), (Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, Dordrecht/Boston/London 1993), pp. 134
by de Jong, H. W.
- 210-211 Explaining economic growth: Essays in honour of Angus Maddison : Adam Szirmai, Bart van Ark and Dirk Pilat (eds.), (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1993), pp. 497 + xii. US $98.50/Dfl.185)
by Broadberry, Stephen
- 211-213 Property rights and the limits of democracy : Charles K. Rowley (ed.), (Edward Elgar, Aldershot and Brookfield, 1993), pp. vii + 404, ISBN 1-85278-529-2, [UK pound]45.00
by Binet, Olivier
December 1994, Volume 10, Issue 4
- 625-638 A general equilibrium analysis of regulation and income distribution
by Batra, Ravi & Beladi, Hamid
- 639-653 Why private firms are more innovative than public firms
by Nett, Lorenz
- 655-683 Environmental taxes and labor-market distortions
by Lans Bovenberg, A. & de Mooij, Ruud A.
- 685-705 Carbon dioxide abatement as a differential game
by Tahvonen, Olli
- 707-726 On the economics of greenhouse gas accumulation: A simulation approach
by Michaelis, Peter
- 727-747 Collective bargaining and relative earnings in Italy
by Dell'Aringa, Carlo & Lucifora, Claudio
- 749-763 Why union density has declined
by Groot, Wim & van den Berg, Annette
- 765-781 Tax structure and the choice of compensation system
by Hart, Robert A. & Moutos, Thomas
- 783-802 Social security, optimal retirement, and savings
by Fabel, Oliver
- 803-804 Institutional economics: Theory, method, policy : M. Tool, ed., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1993) pp. 368, ISBN 0 7923 9346 5, [UK pound]69.95/$97.50
by Hamlin, Alan
- 805-806 Macroeconomic modelling and policy implications: In honour of Pertti Kukkonen : S. Honkapohja and M. Ingberg, eds, (North-Holland, Amsterdam, 1993) Pp. xvi + 218, ISBN 0 444 89626 0, US $93.0/Dfl. 175.0 hardback
by Smith, Peter N.
October 1994, Volume 10, Issue 3
- 409-426 Outrageous arguments in economics and public choice
by Salmon, Pierre
- 427-440 The quest for political cycles in OECD economies
by Gartner, Manfred
- 441-448 A foundation for Pareto optimality in spatial models
by Campbell, Donald E.
- 449-464 Uncertainty, information, and the private provision of public goods
by Gradstein, Mark & Nitzan, Shmuel & Slutsky, Steven
- 465-497 Political appointees vs. career civil servants: A multiple principals theory of political bureaucracies
by Spiller, Pablo T. & Urbiztondo, Santiago
- 499-509 The importance of the 'ethical voter': An estimate of 'altruism'
by Hudson, John & Jones, Philip R.
- 511-527 Unilateral tax reform under the restricted origin principle
by Haufler, Andreas
- 529-543 Taxation, cost-benefit analysis, and monopoly in an open economy
by Palokangas, Tapio
- 545-569 Choice of technique in a model with fixed capital
by Kurz, Heinz D. & Salvadori, Neri
- 571-590 Self selection in a dynamic credit model
by Parigi, Bruno M.
- 591-605 Rice, fish and famine relief a comment on Desai's 'rice and fish'
by Duffy, Gavan & Qutram, Quentin
- 607-610 Rice, fish and famine relief: Comment
by Desai, Meghnad
- 611-612 Reply
by Outram, Quentin
- 613-614 Optimal implicit contracts and the choice between layoffs and work sharing: A comment
by FitzRoy, Felix R. & Hart, Robert A.
- 615-617 Optimal implicit contracts and the choice between layoffs and work sharing: Reply
by Jehle, Geoffrey A. & Lieberman, Marc O.
- 619-619 Erratum to: Lagged implementation as an element in constitutional strategy
by Buchanan, James M.
July 1994, Volume 10, Issue 2
- 251-251 Editorial
by Hillman, Arye L. & Nitzan, Shmuel I. & Ursprung, Heinrich W.
- 253-278 The political economy of welfare and economic policy
by Williams, Michael & Reuten, Geert
- 279-293 'The spirit of capitalism' and long-run growth
by Zou, Heng-fu
- 295-310 Stochastic independence of distributional attitudes and social status : A comparison of German and Polish data
by Seidl, Christian & Theilen, Bernd
- 311-337 Constitutional choice of rules
by Eichberger, Jurgen & Pethig, Rudiger
- 339-355 Futures market and spot price volatility: A model for a storable commodity
by Torricelli, Costanza
- 357-372 Innovation diffusion subsidies: Supply without precommitment ability and welfare
by Saracho, Ana Isabel & Usategui, JoseMaria
- 373-388 Two-sector disequilibrium growth
by van Marrewijk, Charles & Verbeek, Jos
- 401-403 Trade protection in the European community : Ludger Schuknecht, (Harwood Academic Publishers, Chur, 1992) 227 pp
by Sapir, Andre
- 404-406 The new Europe: Evolving economic and financial systems in East and West : D.E. Fair and Raymond, eds., (Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, 1993) 452 pp., ISBN 0-7923-2159-6, Dfl. 195,-/[UK pound]80,-
by Gros, Daniel
May 1994, Volume 10, Issue 1
- 1-1 Editorial
by van der Ploeg, Rick
- 3-10 Political economy in the 1990s: a special issue in commemoration of Peter Bernholz' 65th birthday
by Ursprung, H. W.
- 11-26 Lagged implementation as an element in constitutional strategy
by Buchanan, James M.
- 27-39 Thoughts about representative government
by Tullock, Gordon
- 41-60 Modelling rent-seeking contests
by Nitzan, Shmuel
- 61-84 The political economy of intergenerational redistribution
by Breyer, Friedrich
- 85-109 Democracy, elections, and macroeconomic policy: Two decades of progress
by Gartner, Manfred
- 111-134 The political economy of monetary policy
by Havrilesky, Thomas
- 135-168 The political economy of stopping high inflation
by Paldam, Martin
- 169-190 The political economy of stabilization programmes in developing countries
by Frey, Bruno S. & Eichenberger, Reiner
- 191-225 The transition from socialism: An overview from a political economy perspective
by Hillman, Arye L.
- 227-249 The public choice analysis of European integration: A survey
by Vaubel, Roland
November 1993, Volume 9, Issue 4
- 469-481 The effects of insider trading on insiders effort in good and bad times
by Bebchuk, Lucian Arye & Fershtman, Chaim
- 483-504 Price as a signal of quality : A discussion of equilibrium concepts in signalling games
by Overgaard, Per Baltzer
- 505-518 Intergenerational transfers without altruism : Family, market and state
by Cigno, Alessandro
- 519-539 Public policy and the contractual provision of training with overlapping generations
by Myles, Gareth D.
- 541-550 Euclidean individual preference and continuous social preference
by Campbell, Donald E.
- 551-558 Non-dictatorial, Pareto-monotonic, cooperative bargaining : An impossibility theorem
by Bigelow, John Payne & Anbarci, Nejat
- 559-565 Nash equilibrium vs. maximin : A comparative game statics analysis
by Wittman, Donald
- 567-579 Cooperation in prisoners' dilemma : An evolutionary approach
by Ockenfels, Peter
- 581-601 Seigniorage and EMU : The fiscal implications of price stability and financial market integration
by Gros, Daniel
- 603-607 Britain's economic miracle: Myth or reality? : Nigel M. Healey, ed., (Routledge, London, 1993). C.D. Foster, Privatization, Public Ownership and the Regulation of Natural Monopoly (Blackwell, Oxford, 1993)
by Chakravarty, S. P.
August 1993, Volume 9, Issue 3
- 307-319 Socialist clubs : A perspective on the transition
by Hillman, Arye L.
- 321-331 The Mundell proposition with efficiency wages
by Lai, Ching-chong
- 333-355 Trade unions, relative wages, and the employment of young workers
by Borooah, Vani K. & Lee, Kevin C.
- 357-370 Monopoly union versus efficient bargaining : Wage and employment determination in the Swedish construction sector
by Aronsson, Thomas & Lofgren, Karl-Gustaf & Wikstrom, Magnus
- 371-381 Bargaining over effort and the monitoring role of unions
by Sampson, Anthony A.
- 383-397 Terrorism and signalling
by Lapan, Harvey E. & Sandler, Todd
- 399-405 Lindahl-equilibria as the outcome of a non-cooperative game : A reconsideration
by Althammer, Wilhelm & Buchholz, Wolfgang
- 407-425 The charge of the tax brigade : A case study of government failure and tax reforms
by Cullis, J. G. & Jones, P. R. & Morrissey, O.
- 427-435 Cancellation and reassignment of votes in secret ballot elections
by Nurmi, Hannu & Salomaa, Arto
- 437-446 Condorcet's jury theorem revisited
by Berg, Sven
- 447-457 Book and article reviews
by Paldam, Martin
- 457-462 Journal of Economic Theory : J.-M. Grandmont, 1992, Transformations of the commodity space, behavioural heterogeneity, and the aggregation problem 57, 1-35
by Myles, Gareth D.
- 462-463 Southern Economic Journal : Hans Werner Holub, Gottlieb Tappeiner and Veronika Eberharter, 1991, The Iron Law of Important Articles 58, 317-328
by Holler, Manfred J.
- 463-466 The Political Economy of Communism : J. Kornai, The Socialist System (Clarendon Press, Oxford, 1992) pp. xxviii+644, hardback [UK pound]35, paperback [UK pound]9.95
by Ellman, Michael
May 1993, Volume 9, Issue 2
- 149-162 Wage setting in private and public sectors in a model with endogenous government behavior
by Holmlund, Bertil
- 163-190 Bargaining and equilibrium unemployment : Narrowing the gap between New Keynesian and 'disequilibrium' theories
by Arnsperger, Christian & de la Croix, David
- 191-208 Optimal exchange rate stabilization in the DM-zone : A revealed preference approach
by Mercenier, Jean & Sekkat, Khalid
- 209-232 Financial integration and fiscal policy in interdependent two-sector economies with real and nominal wage rigidity
by de Groof, Rob & van Tuijl, Martin
- 233-245 Unified approach to Cournot models : Oligopoly, taxation and aggregate provision of a pure public good
by Okuguchi, Koji
- 247-273 The supply of information by broadcast media
by Schulz, Norbert & Weimann, Joachim
- 275-280 Strategic trade policy under asymmetric oligopoly
by Collie, David