A new approach to procedural freedom in game forms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ritxar Arlegi & Dinko Dimitrov, 2004. "On Procedural Freedom of Choice," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra 0401, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Sebastian Bervoets, 2007.
"Freedom of choice in a social context: comparing game forms,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 29(2), pages 295-315, September.
- Sebastian Bervoets, 2005. "Freedom of Choice in a Social Context: Comparing Games Forms," IDEP Working Papers 0503, Institut d'economie publique (IDEP), Marseille, France, revised Jan 2005.
- Gwartney, James & Lawson, Robert, 2003. "The concept and measurement of economic freedom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 405-430, September.
- Martin van Hees, 1998. "On the Analysis of Negative Freedom," Theory and Decision, Springer, vol. 45(2), pages 175-197, October.
- Carmignani, Fabrizio, 2009. "The distributive effects of institutional quality when government stability is endogenous," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 409-421, December.
- Heckelman, Jac C. & Stroup, Michael D., 2005. "A comparison of aggregation methods for measures of economic freedom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 953-966, December.
- Marlies Ahlert & Arwed Crüger, 2004. "Freedom to veto," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 22(1), pages 7-16, February.
- Wulf Gaertner & Yongsheng Xu, 2004. "Procedural choice," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 24(2), pages 335-349, August.
More about this item
KeywordsSocial choice Freedom of choice Procedural freedom Game forms;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:poleco:v:26:y:2010:i:3:p:392-402. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505544 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.