Citations for "Gravity for FDI"
by Kleinert, Jörn & Toubal, Farid
- Christian Gormsen, 2012.
"The Declining Barriers to Foreign Direct Investments and How to See Them,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Christian Gormsen, 2012. "The Declining barriers to Foreign Direct Investments and how to see them," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12015, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michał Brzozowski, 2013. "Gender Equality as the Determinant of FDI Flows to Central European Countries," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 33.
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00676508 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2007. "A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 278-308, November.
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2014.
"Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
1124, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Monarch, Ryan & Park, Jooyoun & Sivadasan, Jagadeesh, 2013. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 635, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
- Ryan Monarch & Jooyoun Park & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2013. "Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata," Working Papers 13-20, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Miroudot, Sebastien & Shepherd, Ben, 2012.
"The paradox of “preferences”: regional trade agreements and trade costs in services,"
41090, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sébastien Miroudot & Ben Shepherd, 2014. "The Paradox of ‘Preferences’: Regional Trade Agreements and Trade Costs in Services," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 1751-1772, December.
- Octavio Escobar, 2011. "The location pattern of FDI in Mexico after NAFTA," ERSA conference papers ersa10p804, European Regional Science Association.
- James E. Anderson, 2011.
"The Gravity Model,"
Annual Review of Economics,
Annual Reviews, vol. 3(1), pages 133-160, 09.
- Kleinert, Jn & Toubal, Farid, 2006. "Distance costs and Multinationals' foreign activities," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-6, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Valeriano Martínez-San Román & Marta Bengoa-Calvo & Blanca Sánchez-Robles Rute, 2013. "The Trade-FDI Nexus: Evidence from the European Union," Working Papers 2013/15, Economics Department, Universitat Jaume I, Castellón (Spain).
- Ronald B. Davies & Amélie Guillin, 2011.
"How far away is an intangible? Services FDI and distance,"
201120, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Ronald B. Davies & Amélie Guillin, 2014. "How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(12), pages 1731-1750, December.
- Ronald B. Davies & Amelie Guillin, 2011. "How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp380, IIIS.
- Ronald B. Davies & Amélie Guillin, 2011. "How Far Away is an Intangible? Services FDI and Distance," CESifo Working Paper Series 3599, CESifo Group Munich.
- de Mello-Sampayo, Felipa, 2014. "Gravity for Outsourcing: an Application with Input-Output Dataset," MPRA Paper 59843, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Amélie Guillin, 2011. "Comparison between FDI motivations in goods and services," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(4), pages 2744-2756.
- Markus Leibrecht & Aleksandra Riedl, 2014.
"Modeling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries,"
The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(8), pages 1206-1237, December.
- Markus Leibrecht & Aleksandra Riedl, 2012. "Modelling FDI based on a spatially augmented gravity model: Evidence for Central and Eastern European Countries," Working Paper Series in Economics 239, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2010.
"Production versus Distribution-oriented FDI,"
Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers)
- Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2013. "Production versus distribution-oriented FDI," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 149(3), pages 423-442, September.
- David Kucera & Marco Principi, 2014. "Democracy and foreign direct investment at the industry level: evidence for US multinationals," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 150(3), pages 595-617, August.
- Raphaël Chiappini, 2014. "Institutional Determinants of Japanese Outward FDI in the Manufacturing Industry," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-11, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- Schmeiser, Katherine N., 2013. "The firm export and FDI choice in the context of gravity," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 592-596.
- Kleinert, Jn & Toubal, Farid, 2006. "Dissecting FDI," CEI Working Paper Series 2006-7, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wolfgang Keller & Stephen Ross Yeaple, 2013.
"The Gravity of Knowledge,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 103(4), pages 1414-44, June.
- Dinçer, Gönül, 2014. "Turkey’s Rising Imports from BRICS: A Gravity Model Approach," MPRA Paper 61979, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bassem Kahouli & Anis Omri & Anissa Chaibi, 2014. "Environmental Regulations, Trade, and Foreign Direct Investment: Evidence from Gravity Equations," Working Papers 2014-189, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Paniagua, Jordi & Sapena, Juan, 2014. "Is FDI doing good? A golden rule for FDI ethics," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(5), pages 807-812.
- Anokye M. Adam, 2013. "Currency Union and Foreign Direct Investment Inflow: Evidence from Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS)," SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, SPOUDAI Journal of Economics and Business, University of Piraeus, vol. 63(1-2), pages 121-132, June.
- Anselm Mattes & Julia Spies, 2009. "Außenwirtschaftliche Verbindungen der deutschen Bundesländer zur Republik Österreich," IAW Discussion Papers 49, Institut für Angewandte Wirtschaftsforschung (IAW).
- Kahouli, Bassem & Maktouf, Samir, 2015. "The determinants of FDI and the impact of the economic crisis on the implementation of RTAs: A static and dynamic gravity model," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 518-529.
- Jérôme Hergueux, 2012. "How does Religion Bias the Allocation of Foreign Direct Investment? The Role of Institutions," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2012-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde, 2012. "A Foreign Direct Investment database for global CGE models," Working Papers 2012-08, CEPII research center.
- Anokye M. Adam, 2013. "Currency Union And Foreign Direct Investment Inflow: Evidence From Economic Community Of West African States (Ecowas)," Far East Journal of Psychology and Business, Far East Research Centre, vol. 11(5), pages 73-81, May.
- Davide Castellani & Giulio Giangaspero & Antonello Zanfei, 2013. "Heterogeneity and distance. Some propositions on how differences across regions, firms and functions affect the role of distance in FDI location decisions," Working Papers 1308, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2013.