A Foreign Direct Investment database for global CGE models
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lejour, Arjan & Rojas-Romagosa, Hugo & Verweij, Gerard, 2008.
"Opening services markets within Europe: Modelling foreign establishments in a CGE framework,"
Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 1022-1039, September.
- Hugo ROJAS-ROMAGOSA & Arjan LEJOUR & Gerard VERWEIJ, "undated". "Opening Services Markets within Europe: Modelling Foreign Establishments in a CGE Framework," EcoMod2008 23800117, EcoMod.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa & Verweij. G., 2007. "Opening services markets within Europe; modelling foreign establishments in a CGE framework," CPB Discussion Paper 80, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Jörn Kleinert & Farid Toubal, 2010.
"Gravity for FDI,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 18(1), pages 1-13, February.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Toubal, Farid, 2005. "Gravity for FDI," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 46, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kleinert, Jörn & Toubal, Farid, 2007. "Gravity for FDI," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 313, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- James R. Markusen, 2004.
"Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade,"
MIT Press Books,
The MIT Press,
edition 1, volume 1, number 0262633078, November.
- Markusen, James R., 2002. "Multinational Firms and the Theory of International Trade," MPRA Paper 8380, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berisha-Krasniqi, Valdete & Bouet, Antoine & Estrades, Carmen & Laborde, David, 2011. "Trade and investment in Latin America and Asia: Lessons from the past and potential perspectives from further integration," IFPRI discussion papers 1060, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Bergstrand, Jeffrey H. & Egger, Peter, 2007. "A knowledge-and-physical-capital model of international trade flows, foreign direct investment, and multinational enterprises," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(2), pages 278-308, November.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George & Robinson, Sherman, 1994. "Recovering Information from Incomplete or Partial Multisectoral Economic Data," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 76(3), pages 541-549, August.
- Philippa Dee & Kevin Hanslow, 2002. "Multilateral liberalisation of services trade," International Trade 0207002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. M. C. Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2006.
"The Log of Gravity,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 88(4), pages 641-658, November.
- Santos Silva, Joao & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The log of gravity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 3744, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Joao Santos Silva & Silvana Tenreyro, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0701, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2005. "The Log of Gravity," CEPR Discussion Papers 5311, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Smith, Alasdair, 1987. "Strategic investment, multinational corporations and trade policy," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 89-96.
- Huiwen Lai & Susan Chun Zhu, 2006. "U.S. Exports and Multinational Production," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 88(3), pages 531-548, August.
- Gaulier, Guillaume & Zignago, Soledad, 2004.
"Notes on BACI (analytical database of international trade). 1989-2002 version,"
32401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guillaume Gaulier & Soledad Zignago, 2010. "BACI: International Trade Database at the Product-Level. The 1994-2007 Version," Working Papers 2010-23, CEPII research center.
- Sherman Robinson & Andrea Cattaneo & Moataz El-Said, 2001.
"Updating and Estimating a Social Accounting Matrix Using Cross Entropy Methods,"
Economic Systems Research,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(1), pages 47-64.
- Robinson, Sherman & Cattaneo, Andrea & El-Said, Moataz, 2000. "Updating and estimating a Social Accounting Matrix using cross entropy methods," TMD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Gehlhar, Mark, 1996. "Reconciling Bilateral Trade Data for Use in GTAP," GTAP Technical Papers 313, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Golan, Amos & Judge, George G. & Miller, Douglas, 1996. "Maximum Entropy Econometrics," Staff General Research Papers Archive 1488, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Arjan Lejour & Hugo Rojas-Romagosa, 2006. "Foreign Direct Investment in Applied General Equilibrium Models: Overview of the Literature," CPB Memorandum 169, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Nico van Leeuwen & Arjan Lejour, 2006. "Bilateral FDI Stocks by sector," CPB Memorandum 164, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bla:worlde:v:40:y:2017:i:1:p:36-55 is not listed on IDEAS
- Judyta Lubacha-Sember & Liwiusz Wojciechowski, 2014. "Uwarunkowania przeplywu polskich bezposrednich inwestycji zagranicznych do krajow Unii Europejskiej. Model grawitacyjny z wykorzystaniem danych panelowych / The determinants of FDI flows from Poland t," International Economics, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology, issue 7, pages 136-149, September.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2017.
"Simulating World Trade in the Decades Ahead: Driving Forces and Policy Implications,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(1), pages 36-55, January.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2014. "Simulating World Trade In The Decades Ahead: Driving Forces And Policy Implications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01299832, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Jean Fouré & Alexander Keck, 2016. "Simulating World Trade in the Decades Ahead: Driving Forces and Policy Implications," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01416567, HAL.
- Fontagné, Lionel & Fouré, Jean & Keck, Alexander, 2014. "Simulating world trade in the decades ahead: Driving forces and policy implications," WTO Staff Working Papers ERSD-2014-05, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division.
- Lakatos, Csilla & Fukui, Tani, 2014. "The Liberalization of Retail Services in India," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 327-340.
- Biró, Flóra Panna & Márkus, Ádám & Erdey, László, 2016. "A kormányzás hatása a közvetlen külföldi tőkebefektetésekre Latin-Amerikában," MPRA Paper 80025, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mankan M. Koné & Carl Gaigné & Lota Dabio Tamini, 2017. "Supply Uncertainty and Foreign Direct Investments in Agri-food Industry," CIRANO Working Papers 2017s-22, CIRANO.
- Adiya Belgibayeva & Alexander Plekhanov, 2016. "Does Corruption Matter for Sources of Foreign Direct Investment?," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 1604, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
More about this item
KeywordsCGEM; FDI; Databases;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- C82 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Methodology for Collecting, Estimating, and Organizing Macroeconomic Data; Data Access
- F21 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - International Investment; Long-Term Capital Movements
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cii:cepidt:2012-08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cepiifr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.