Report NEP-CMP-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Décarie & Michaël Boissonneault & Jacques Légaré, 2012. "An Inventory of Canadian Microsimulation Models," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 298, McMaster University.
- Dillon, Carl R. & Vassalos, Michael, 2012. "A Heuristic Optimization Model for Vegetable Production and Marketing Decisions," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 123854, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Gilmartin, Michelle & Learmonth, David & McGregor, Peter & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011. "Regional Policy Spillovers: The National Impact of Demand-Side Policy in an Interregional Model of the UK Economy," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-46, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Lisenkova, Katerina, 2011. "Pension reform in a rapidly ageing country: the case of Ukraine," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-37, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Alam, Mohammad Jahangir & Buysse, Jeroen & Begum, Ismat Ara & Nolte, Stephan & Wailes, Eric J. & Van Huylenbroeck, Guido, 2012. "Impact of Trade Liberalization and World Price Changes in Bangladesh: A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis," 2012 Conference, August 18-24, 2012, Foz do Iguacu, Brazil 123724, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde, 2012. "A Foreign Direct Investment database for global CGE models," Working Papers 2012-08, CEPII research center.
- Liu, Xing & Bohlin, Lars, 2012. "Effects from consistent internalization of external effects from transport and manufacturing – a CGE analysis for Sweden," Working Papers 2012:9, Örebro University, School of Business.
- Yang, Jun & Zhang, Wei & Tokgoz, Simla, 2012. "The macroeconomic impacts of Chinese currency appreciation on China and the rest of world : A global computable general equilibrium analysis," IFPRI discussion papers 1178, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pablo Hernández de Cos & Carlos Thomas, 2012. "The impact of fiscal consolidation on economic growth. An illustration for the Spanish economy based on a general equilibrium model," Occasional Papers 1205, Banco de España;Occasional Papers Homepage.
- Lecca, Patrizio & Swales, Kim & Turner, Karen, 2011. "Rebound Effects from Increased Efficiency in the Use of Energy by UK Households," SIRE Discussion Papers 2011-34, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Jacques Légaré, 2012. "Thoughts from a user of results of Statistics Canada's LifePaths Microsimulation Model," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 290, McMaster University.
- Item repec:fpo:wpaper:13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Neale Mahoney, 2012. "Bankruptcy as Implicit Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18105, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.