Effects from consistent internalization of external effects from transport and manufacturing – a CGE analysis for Sweden
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Duarte, Rosa & Feng, Kuishuang & Hubacek, Klaus & Sánchez-Chóliz, Julio & Sarasa, Cristina & Sun, Laixiang, 2016. "Modeling the carbon consequences of pro-environmental consumer behavior," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1207-1216.
More about this item
Keywordssocial marginal cost; externalities; transport taxation; CO2 taxation; general equilibrium;
- C68 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computable General Equilibrium Models
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- R48 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Transportation Economics - - - Government Pricing and Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2012-06-05 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ENE-2012-06-05 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-06-05 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-TRE-2012-06-05 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hhs:oruesi:2012_009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ieoruse.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .