Reconciling Bilateral Trade Data For Use In Gtap
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Han, Yijun & Hertel, Thomas W., 2003. "The Puzzling State of China's Meat Trade," Choices: The Magazine of Food, Farm, and Resource Issues, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 18(2), pages 1-6.
- Bas Straathof & Gert Jan Linders & Arjan Lejour & Jan MÃ¶hlmann, 2008. "The internal market and the Dutch economy: implications for trade and economic growth," CPB Document 168, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- repec:spr:endesu:v:19:y:2017:i:5:d:10.1007_s10668-016-9839-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Liu, Xuepeng & Wang, Zhi, 2012. "Evasion behaviors of exporters and importers: Evidence from the U.S.–China trade data discrepancy," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 141-157.
- Christen, Elisabeth & Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2013. "Computable General Equilibrium Modeling of Market Access in Services," Handbook of Computable General Equilibrium Modeling, Elsevier.
- Joseph Francois & Miriam Manchin & Patrick Tomberger, 2015.
"Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 38(11), pages 1631-1649, November.
- Francois, Joseph & Manchin, Miriam & Tomberger, Patrick, 2013. "Services linkages and the value added content of trade," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6432, The World Bank.
- Francois, Joseph, 2015. "Services Linkages and the Value Added Content of Trade," Papers 882, World Trade Institute.
- Kastner, Thomas & Kastner, Michael & Nonhebel, Sanderine, 2011. "Tracing distant environmental impacts of agricultural products from a consumer perspective," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 70(6), pages 1032-1040, April.
- Christophe Gouel & Houssein Guimbard & David Laborde, 2012. "A Foreign Direct Investment database for global CGE models," Working Papers 2012-08, CEPII research center.
- Osman, Rehab Osman Mohamed, 2012. "The EU Economic Partnership Agreements with Southern Africa: a computable general equilibrium analysis," Economics PhD Theses 0412, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- Christen, Elisabeth & Francois, Joseph & Hoekman, Bernard, 2012.
"CGE modeling of market access in services,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
6106, The World Bank.
- Elisabeth M. Christen & Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2012. "CGE Modeling of Market Access in Services," Economics working papers 2012-08, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.
- Elisabeth Christen & Joseph Francois & Bernard Hoekman, 2012. "CGE modeling of market access in services," Working Papers 2012-13, Faculty of Economics and Statistics, University of Innsbruck.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Nhi Tran, 2019. "Creating a Disaggregated CGE Model for Trade Policy Analysis: GTAP-MVH," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-291, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Peter B. Dixon & Maureen Rimmer & Nhi Tran, 2019. "GTAP-MVH, A Model for Analysing the Worldwide Effects of Trade Policies in the Motor Vehicle Sector: Theory and Data," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-290, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Wang, Zhi & Gehlhar, Mark & Yao, Shunli, 2010. "A globally consistent framework for reliability-based trade statistics reconciliation in the presence of an entrepôt," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 161-189, March.
- Shaar, Karam, 2019. "Essays on modern economic issues in international trade, exchange rates and housing," Working Paper Series 8039, Victoria University of Wellington, School of Economics and Finance.
- Charles D. Brummitt & Andres Gomez-Lievano & Ricardo Hausmann & Matthew H. Bonds, 2018. "Machine-learned patterns suggest that diversification drives economic development," Papers 1812.03534, arXiv.org.
- Daniel Dujava & Maria Siranova, 2017. "Getting the Measures of Trade Misinvoicing Right: Bilateral Panel Data Approach," Working Papers wp98, Institute of Economic Research, SAS, revised 20 Dec 2017.
- Ferrantino, Michael J. & Wang, Zhi, 2008. "Accounting for discrepancies in bilateral trade: The case of China, Hong Kong, and the United States," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 502-520, September.
- Julien Gooris & Cristina Mitaritonna, 2015. "Which import restrictions matter for trade in services ?," Working Papers 2015-33, CEPII research center.
- Cate Arie ten, 2014.
"The Identification of Reporting Accuracies from Mirror Data,"
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik),
De Gruyter, vol. 234(1), pages 70-84, February.
- Arie ten Cate, 2012. "The identification of reporting accuracies from mirror data," CPB Discussion Paper 216, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Arie ten Cate, 2007. "Modelling the reporting discrepancies in bilateral data," CPB Memorandum 179, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Frédéric Ghersi, 2012. "Correcting the 'self-trade' issue in the GTAPAgg software - Technical paper," CIRED Working Papers hal-00866558, HAL.
- Meriem Hamdi-Cherif & Frédéric Ghersi, 2012. "Correcting the 'self-trade' issue in the GTAPAgg software - Technical paper," Working Papers hal-00866558, HAL.
- Arjan Lejour & Nico van Leeuwen & Arie ten Cate, 2008. "The quality of bilateral services trade data: contribution to GTAP7 database," CPB Memorandum 212, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Tiziano Distefano & Guido Chiarotti & Francesco Laio & Luca Ridolfi, 2018. "Spatial distribution of the international food prices: unexpected randomness and heterogeneity," SEEDS Working Papers 0118, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies, revised Jan 2018.
- Shaar, Karam, 2017. "Reconciling International Trade Data," MPRA Paper 81572, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:pugttp:28714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/gtpurus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.