Citations for "A Conditional Logit Model of Occupational Choice"
by Boskin, Michael J
- Sjögren, Anna, 2000. "Occupational Choice and Incentives: The Role of Family Background," Working Paper Series 539, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kettunen, Juha, . "Essays on Wages, Job Tenure and Unemployment Duration in the Finnish Labour Market," ETLA A, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 25.
- Kristin Kleinjans, 2008. "Do Gender Differences in Preferences for Competition Matter for Occupational Expectations?," Economics Working Papers 2008-09, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- David Wiczer, 2013.
"Long-term Unemployment: Attached and Mismatched?,"
2013 Meeting Papers
1101, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- A. Amarender Reddy, 2014. "Rural Labor Markets: insights from Indian villages," Asia-Pacific Development Journal, United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific (ESCAP), vol. 21(1), pages 107-136, June.
- Amelie Constant & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2004.
"Occupational Choice across Generations,"
Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin
395, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Constant, Amelie & Zimmermann, Klaus F, 2004. "Occupational Choice Across Generations," CEPR Discussion Papers 4258, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Constant, Amelie F. & Zimmermann, Klaus F., 2003. "Occupational Choice Across Generations," IZA Discussion Papers 975, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Thomas DeLeire & Helen Levy, 2001.
"Gender, Occupation Choice and the Risk of Death at Work,"
NBER Working Papers
8574, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas DeLeire & Helen Levy, 2001. "Gender, Occupation Choice and the Risk of Death at Work," Working Papers 0122, Harris School of Public Policy Studies, University of Chicago.
- Zhan, Crystal, 2015. "Money v.s. prestige: Cultural attitudes and occupational choices," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 44-56.
- Veronika V. Eberharter, 2012. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Occupational Preferences, Segregation, and Wage Inequality: Empirical Evidence from Three Countries," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 506, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Kettunen, Juha, 2002. "Labour mobility of unemployed workers," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 359-380, May.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4788 is not listed on IDEAS
- Maria Eugénia Sanin, 2009. "Choosing a trading counterpart in the U.S. acid rain market," Working Papers hal-00437636, HAL.
- Caner, Asena & Okten, Cagla, 2010.
"Risk and career choice: Evidence from Turkey,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1060-1075, December.
- Kriechel, Ben & Pfann, Gerard A., 2011.
"Workforce Reorganization and the Worker,"
IZA Discussion Papers
5794, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4789 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sarah Brown & John Sessions & Karl Taylor, 2004.
"What Will I Be When I Grow Up? An Analysis of Childhood Expectations and Career Outcomes,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
05/2, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Brown, Sarah & Ortiz-Nuñez, Aurora & Taylor, Karl, 2011. "What will I be when I grow up? An analysis of childhood expectations and career outcomes," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 493-506, June.
- Inas Rashad Kelly & Dhaval M. Dave & Jody L. Sindelar & William T. Gallo, 2011.
"The Impact of Early Occupational Choice On Health Behaviors,"
NBER Working Papers
16803, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Inas Kelly & Dhaval Dave & Jody Sindelar & William Gallo, 2014. "The impact of early occupational choice on health behaviors," Review of Economics of the Household, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 737-770, December.
- repec:pid:journl:v:44:y:2005:i:1:p:57-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Geweke, John F. & Horowitz, Joel L. & Pesaran, M. Hashem, 2006.
"Econometrics: A Bird's Eye View,"
IZA Discussion Papers
2458, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- John Geweke & Joel Horowitz & M. Hashem Pesaran, 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," CESifo Working Paper Series 1870, CESifo Group Munich.
- Geweke, J. & Joel Horowitz & Pesaran, M.H., 2006. "Econometrics: A Bird’s Eye View," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0655, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Henseke, Golo & Tivig, Thusnelda, 2008. "Age, occupations, and opportunities for older workers in Germany," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 86, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- A Aggarwal & R Freguglia & G Johnes & G Spricigo, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes : evidence from India," Working Papers 615663, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Heinrichs, Simon & Walter, Sascha, 2013. "Who Becomes an Entrepreneur? A 30-Years-Review of Individual-Level Research and an Agenda for Future Research," EconStor Preprints 68590, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- R Freguglia & G Spricigo & G Johnes & A Aggarwal, 2011. "Education and labour market outcomes: evidence from Brazil," Working Papers 615809, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4355 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:pid:journl:v:36:y:1997:i:1:p:1-37 is not listed on IDEAS
- Castro Campos, Bente, 0. "Official Ethnic Labels and Non-Agricultural Work in Guizhou (China)," Quarterly Journal of International Agriculture, Humboldt-UniversitÃ¤t zu Berlin, vol. 53.
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Occupational Choice: Personality Matters," IZA Discussion Papers 4105, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Ham, Roger & Junankar, Pramod N. (Raja) & Wells, Robert, 2009. "Antagonistic Managers, Careless Workers and Extraverted Salespeople: An Examination of Personality in Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 4193, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- repec:lan:wpaper:4484 is not listed on IDEAS
- Harris Dellas & Plutarchos Sakellaris, 2003.
"On the cyclicality of schooling: theory and evidence,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 55(1), pages 148-172, January.
- Dellas, Harris & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1996. "On the cyclicality of schooling: Theory and evidence," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 1997002, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Azzarri, Carlo & Carletto, Calogero & Davis, Benjamin & Zezza, Alberto, 2006.
"Choosing to Migrate or Migrating to Choose: Migration and Labor Choice in Albania,"
2006 Annual Meeting, August 12-18, 2006, Queensland, Australia
25538, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Carlo Azzarri & Gero Carletto & Benjamin Davis & Alberto Zezza, 2006. "Choosing to Migrate or Migrating to Choose: Migration and Labour Choice in Albania," Working Papers 06-06, Agricultural and Development Economics Division of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO - ESA).
- Prakash, Nishith & Howard, Larry, 2008. "Does Employment Quota Explain Occupational Choice Among Disadvantaged Groups? A Natural Experiment from India," MPRA Paper 13573, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- G.S. Maddala & Forrest D. Nelson, 1974. "Analysis of Qualitative Variables," NBER Working Papers 0070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anastasia Klimova, 2012. "Gender differences in determinants of occupational choice in Russia," International Journal of Social Economics, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 39(9), pages 648-670, July.
- Tomasz Gajderowicz & Gabriela Grotkowska & Jerzy Mycielski & Leszek Wincenciak, 2014. "Social and economic determinants of higher education choices in Poland," Ekonomia journal, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw, vol. 38.
- Joe Darden, 2005. "Black occupational achievement in the toronto census metropolitan area: Does race matter?," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer;National Economic Association, vol. 33(2), pages 31-54, December.
- Castro Campos, Bente, 2013. "Human capital differences or labor market discrimination? The occupational outcomes of ethnic minorities in rural Guizhou (China)," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Central and Eastern Europe, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Central and Eastern Europe (IAMO), volume 73, number 73.
- repec:lan:wpaper:4356 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4483 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:lan:wpaper:4354 is not listed on IDEAS
- Juan Prieto Rodríguez & María José Suárez Fernández, 2006. "Like father like son? Intergenerational links within occupations and public employment," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 178(3), pages 81-111, September.
- R. Mark Wilson & Carole A. Green, 1990. "Occupation, Occupational Change and Movement within the Income Distribution," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 209-220, Jul-Sep.
- Elizabeth Webster & Thea Bainger, 2001. "The Importance of Pecuniary and Non-Pecuniary Rewards in Job Choice," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n18, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Alfredo A. Romero, 2014. "Where do Moderation Terms Come from in Binary Choice Models?," Central European Journal of Economic Modelling and Econometrics, CEJEME, vol. 6(1), pages 57-68, March.
- Mounirou, Ichaou, 2015. "Perception and adoption of agricultural technical innovations in the cotton basin of Banikoara in Benin," African Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, African Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 10(2), June.
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Livanos, Ilias, 2008. "The Gender Wage Gap as a Function of Educational Degree Choices in Greece," MPRA Paper 14168, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2009.
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2011.
"Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?,"
2012-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Larry L. Howard & Nishith Prakash, 2012. "Do employment quotas explain the occupational choices of disadvantaged minorities in India?," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(4), pages 489-513, August.
- Howard, Larry L. & Prakash, Nishith, 2011. "Do Employment Quotas Explain the Occupational Choices of Disadvantaged Minorities in India?," IZA Discussion Papers 5894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Katrin John & Stephan Thomsen, 2014.
"Heterogeneous returns to personality: the role of occupational choice,"
Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 553-592, September.
- John, Katrin & Thomsen, Stephan L., 2012. "Heterogeneous Returns to Personality - The Role of Occupational Choice," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-495, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Panos, Georgios A. & Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009.
"The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4437, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pouliakas, Konstantinos & Panos, Georgios & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "The Inter-Related Dynamics of Dual Job Holding, Human Capital and Occupational Choice," MPRA Paper 16859, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Long, Mark C. & Goldhaber, Dan & Huntington-Klein, Nick, 2015. "Do completed college majors respond to changes in wages?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(C), pages 1-14.
- Wang, Wen & Li, Qiang & Lien, Donald, 2016. "Human capital, political capital, and off-farm occupational choices in rural China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 412-422.
- Luiza Brasil Sachsida & Paulo R. A. Loureiro & Mario Jorge Cardoso de Mendonça & Adolfo Sachsida, 2003. "Fatores Econômicos Determinam o Fim de uma Relação Conjugal?," Anais do XXXI Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 31th Brazilian Economics Meeting] f21, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1999. "A Model of Real Estate Sales as a Career Choice," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 481-490.
- Vera Ivanova & Hanna Vakhitova & Philip Ushchev, 2015. "Occupational choice of migrants: does NEG tell something new?," ERSA conference papers ersa15p951, European Regional Science Association.