A Model of Real Estate Sales as a Career Choice
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- G. Stacy Sirmans & Philip G. Swicegood, 1997. "Determinants of Real Estate Licensee Income," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 14(2), pages 137-154.
- Jud, G Donald & Winkler, Daniel T, 1998. "The Earnings of Real Estate Salespersons and Others in the Financial Services Industry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 279-291, November.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Donald Jud & G. Stacy Sirmans, 2000. "What Do We Know About Real Estate Brokerage?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 5-30.
- Michael Glower & Patric H. Hendershott, 1988. "The Determinants of REALTOR Income," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 53-68.
- Schmidt, Peter & Strauss, Robert P, 1975. "The Prediction of Occupation Using Multiple Logit Models," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 16(2), pages 471-486, June.
- Orazem, Peter F & Mattila, J Peter, 1991. "Human Capital, Uncertain Wage Distributions, and Occupational and Educational Choices," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 32(1), pages 103-122, February.
- Boskin, Michael J, 1974. "A Conditional Logit Model of Occupational Choice," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(2), pages 389-398, Part I, M.
- James R. Follain & Terry Lutes & David A. Meier, 1987. "Why Do Some Real Estate Salespeople Earn More Than Others?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 73-81.
- Glenn E. Crellin & James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud, 1988. "The Earnings of REALTORS: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 69-78.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:18:n:3:1999:p:481-490. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.