The Earnings of Real Estate Salespersons and Others in the Financial Services Industry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:10:p:189-199 is not listed on IDEAS
- J. Benjamin & P. Chinloy & G. Jud & D. Winkler, 2007. "Do Some People Work Harder than Others? Evidence from Real Estate Brokerage," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 95-110, July.
- G. Martin Izzo & Barry E. Langford, 2008. "Data analysis with ordinal and interval dependent variables: examples from a study of real estate salespeople," Review of Economic and Business Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 1, pages 103-116, December.
- John D. Benjamin & G. Donald Jud & G. Stacy Sirmans, 2000. "What Do We Know About Real Estate Brokerage?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 20(1), pages 5-30.
- Donald R. Epley, 2001. "US Real Estate Agent Income and Commercial/Investment Activities," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 21(3), pages 221-244.
- John D. Benjamin & Peter Chinloy & Daniel T. Winkler, 2009. "Labor Supply, Flexible Hours and Real Estate Agents," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 747-767.
- Donald Jud & Daniel T. Winkler, 1999. "A Model of Real Estate Sales as a Career Choice," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 18(3), pages 481-490.
- Jonathan Wiley & Justin Benefield & Marcus Allen, 2014. "Cyclical Determinants of Brokerage Commission Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 196-219, January.
- Richard Martin & Henry Munneke, 2010. "Real Estate Brokerage Earnings: The Role of Choice of Compensation Scheme," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 41(4), pages 369-389, November.
- Leonard V. Zumpano & Ken Johnson & Randy I. Anderson, 2007. "Listing Specialization and Residential Real Estate Licensee," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 29(1), pages 75-90.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jrefec:v:17:y:1998:i:3:p:279-91. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.