US Real Estate Agent Income and Commercial/Investment Activities
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willis, Robert J., 1987. "Wage determinants: A survey and reinterpretation of human capital earnings functions," Handbook of Labor Economics,in: O. Ashenfelter & R. Layard (ed.), Handbook of Labor Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 10, pages 525-602 Elsevier.
- Simonson, Donald G. & Stowe, John D. & Watson, Collin J., 1983. "A Canonical Correlation Analysis of Commercial Bank Asset/Liability Structures," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 125-140, March.
- Henry Kaiser, 1958. "The varimax criterion for analytic rotation in factor analysis," Psychometrika, Springer;The Psychometric Society, vol. 23(3), pages 187-200, September.
- James S. Moore, 1987. "An Investigation of the Major Influences of Residential Liquidity: A Multivariate Approach," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 15(1), pages 684-703.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1976. "A Theory of Life Earnings," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(4), pages 45-67, August.
- Jud, G Donald & Winkler, Daniel T, 1998. "The Earnings of Real Estate Salespersons and Others in the Financial Services Industry," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 279-291, November.
- Mincer, Jacob, 1970. "The Distribution of Labor Incomes: A Survey with Special Reference to the Human Capital Approach," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 8(1), pages 1-26, March.
- Michael Glower & Patric H. Hendershott, 1988. "The Determinants of REALTOR Income," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 53-68.
- Polachek, Solomon William, 1981. "Occupational Self-Selection: A Human Capital Approach to Sex Differences in Occupational Structure," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 63(1), pages 60-69, February.
- James R. Follain & Terry Lutes & David A. Meier, 1987. "Why Do Some Real Estate Salespeople Earn More Than Others?," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 2(1), pages 73-81.
- Schaefer, James & Zimmer, Michael, 1995. "Gender and earnings of certain accountants and auditors: A comparative study of industries and regions," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 265-291.
- Linda L. Johnson & Michael J. Dotson & B.J. Dunlap, 1988. "Service Quality Determinants and Effectiveness in the Real Estate Brokerage Industry," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 21-36.
- McDowell, John M, 1982. "Obsolescence of Knowledge and Career Publication Profiles: Some Evidence of Differences among Fields in Costs of Interrupted Careers," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(4), pages 752-768, September.
- Glenn E. Crellin & James R. Frew & G. Donald Jud, 1988. "The Earnings of REALTORS: Some Empirical Evidence," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 3(2), pages 69-78.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Wiley & Justin Benefield & Marcus Allen, 2014. "Cyclical Determinants of Brokerage Commission Rates," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 48(1), pages 196-219, January.
More about this item
- L85 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Real Estate Services
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jre:issued:v:21:n:3:2001:p:221-244. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (JRER Graduate Assistant/Webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://www.aresnet.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.